What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain the alternative Lust Bunny Girl outfit/Sensitive Swimsuit/Lewd Gym outfit? They exist in the game files, but not sure if they're obtainable through normal play
Yes. I have them in my inventory, but I can't remember where I got them from. May be from h-events?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain the alternative Lust Bunny Girl outfit/Sensitive Swimsuit/Lewd Gym outfit? They exist in the game files, but not sure if they're obtainable through normal play
I'm pretty sure that i got one of them somewhere in the school hypnosis dungeon, can't remember the exact location but it wasn't very hidden. I have the Lustful Bunny Suit and Lewd Bloomers on my unmodded EN save file so they are definitely obtainable through normal play.

Edit. Ohh i actually had the exact save file that i needed for that. After the section where you turn off the TVs in the hypnosis dungeon on that small path, you have stairs going down. After that at the first intersection go up instead of going right. Enter the door at the end of the corridor and it's gonna be there in the upper left.

Last edited:

illusionxxx

Reputation score
Thanks for the English mod translation, I see that the text differs from the official English version somewhat. Also the font is a bit hard to read and the text clips into the border a bit on the right side.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
EDIT 2: Ok i had the time to redownload everything again without using MTool at all and this time there is also no memory leak. So for some reason it seems that if you use MTool on this game and then try to launch it without it, only then it's gonna have an issue. Weird, but at least it's finally working.
Whelp, I always considered MTool as shady software at best but the fact that this tool can cause a Memory Leak of this magnitude is a serious security risk for the user. Especially if one considers the fact that MTool is constantly sending data back and forth to some unknown servers in the background.

Thanks for the English mod translation, I see that the text differs from the official English version somewhat. Also the font is a bit hard to read and the text clips into the border a bit on the right side.
Can you give me a screenshot of the clipping and bad fonts? I was expecting that problem because the mod changes the UI in some major ways.

EDIT:
Last update for now, everything should be translated to English now. But it still needs testing.

Last edited:

mimic22

Reputation score
Whelp, I always considered MTool as shady software at best but the fact that this tool can cause a Memory Leak of this magnitude is a serious security risk for the user. Especially if one considers the fact that MTool is constantly sending data back and forth to some unknown servers in the background.

Can you give me a screenshot of the clipping and bad fonts? I was expecting that problem because the mod changes the UI in some major ways.

EDIT:
Last update for now, everything should be translated to English now. But it still needs testing.
Already blocked XD

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score

Go to the "Clothing tab"

Sensitive Swimsuit - Unobtainable

Lust Bunny Outfit - Open chest behind hidden boss in club basement (Club Underground B6F)
According to the screenshot, this one just looks like the regular Bunny Outfit, just has an [Arousal+] effect

Lewd Bloomers - Open chest in locker room in B5F of academy basement (last floor before dungeon boss)
Again, seems to look like regular version, just comes with a [Lust+] effect

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if that's what they meant but i might as well respond with my findings since they are kinda the same. In the version 04 you had the fancy CN font that caused cut off. 1671138946795.png
This is your current 05 ver. font which seems to be fine so far in regards to cut off text, at least from what i saw. 1671139009445.png .

The only issue i would have with that new font is that it seems really low resolution when displayed for small text. 1671139179934.png Kagura ver. for comparison. 1671139235514.png
It's also visible on that flavor text displaying in top left so it's kinda distracting. Is there no way to use the same font that Kagura used?

Also, not sure if this is some save issue or something but every string containing the name of the phys-ed teacher and Amane's friend seems to not have their names translated, sometimes not even Amane is translated, like here.
1671139436990.png

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if that's what they meant but i might as well respond with my findings since they are kinda the same. In the version 04 you had the fancy CN font that caused cut off. View attachment 46454
This is your current 05 ver. font which seems to be fine so far in regards to cut off text, at least from what i saw. View attachment 46455.

The only issue i would have with that new font is that it seems really low resolution when displayed for small text.View attachment 46456 Kagura ver. for comparison. View attachment 46457
It's also visible on that flavor text displaying in top left so it's kinda distracting. Is there no way to use the same font that Kagura used?

Also, not sure if this is some save issue or something but every string containing the name of the phys-ed teacher and Amane's friend seems to not have their names translated, sometimes not even Amane is translated, like here.
View attachment 46459
Try it again with the fonts folder in the attachment. Just copy it into your www folder and overwrite everything. This should be the standard Kagura ENG Font.
Regarding the not translated names. Yes, that's a known problem. Some of the name variables and strings are hard-baked into your save and used for reference in dialogs. There is not much we can do against that unless you wanna translate your save files too before importing them.

Attachments

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try it again with the fonts folder in the attachment. Just copy it into your www folder and overwrite everything. This should be the standard Kagura ENG Font.
Regarding the not translated names. Yes, that's a known problem. Some of the name variables and strings are hard-baked into your save and used for reference in dialogs. There is not much we can do against that unless you wanna translate your save files too before importing them.

Ahh that's what i feared. This is on my 7 hour Crisis Virgin save that i was doing before your translation so no way in hell that i'm going to grind all of that once again. But seeing how everything else seems to be correct so far, this doesn't affect any strings from the future that i haven't seen yet? If so then i can live with that.

Also about that font, i already checked it out myself since i was curious if i can just copy the font from the EN one and it turned out that i could. Not sure if i have some different EN version from you but for me the Kagura font is "Amaranth-Regular", not "mplus-1m-regular" like you just sent.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Guess we have different version then. My steam 1.7 version only has mplus-1m-regular and mgenplus-1c-regular. If you send me Amaranth-Regular over I can look into it.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess we have different version then. My steam 1.7 version only has mplus-1m-regular and mgenplus-1c-regular. If you send me Amaranth-Regular over I can look into it.
Hmm, that's strange cause i'm looking at screenshots of the game right now on the official page and they are definitely using Amaranth. Not sure why you only have those 2. Here is my fonts folder. I took out those other 2 and left only the amaranth one cause it was screaming at me that my file is too large.

Attachments

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, that's strange cause i'm looking at screenshots of the game right now on the official page and they are definitely using Amaranth. Not sure why you only have those 2. Here is my fonts folder. I took out those other 2 and left only the amaranth one cause it was screaming at me that my file is too large.
Thanks, gonna check it out.

On a side note: The text wrap for the mod translation is all over the place. So expect cut-off dialog text until I find the time to fix that annoying problem...

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, gonna check it out.

On a side note: The text wrap for the mod translation is all over the place. So expect cut-off dialog text until I find the time to fix that annoying problem...
Sure, no problem. A little cut off is nothing compared to having a good translation :). So far it didn't seem like much of an issue, although i've noticed something else. In every string that a character says "i'm" the apostrophe in the middle is missing. From what i saw so far it happens for every single character.

Also i made a new save and noticed that the give up menu that you can access by clicking Q during the struggle is not translated so this time i'm 99% sure that it's not an issue from my end. The string that Amane says after is translated ("I can still fight!"), it's just that those options aren't.
1671148000606.png

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Sure, no problem. A little cut off is nothing compared to having a good translation :). So far it didn't seem like much of an issue, although i've noticed something else. In every string that a character says "i'm" the apostrophe in the middle is missing. From what i saw so far it happens for every single character.

Also i made a new save and noticed that the give up menu that you can access by clicking Q during the struggle is not translated so this time i'm 99% sure that it's not an issue from my end. The string that Amane says after is translated ("I can still fight!"), it's just that those options aren't.
View attachment 46463
Oh, I actually never notice that menu, nor did I know that there was an option for that. I have to look into it, they should be somewhere.
And about the apostrophes, yea I sadly had to cull most of them because they were causing some cut-offs in certain text messages. Somewhere in the messaging plugin, there is certainly a way to accommodate them but I don't really have the time to look into that atm.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Time to make new threads for the mod and translation talk.

myjammies

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Celesphonia is one of my favourite games so I'm keen to see how this mod breathes new life into it. Unfortunately, I've been running into a problem. The pleasure meter doesn't rise regardless of ero-attacks in battle or on the train. I've tested it out on the base (JP Version 1.24) and also with just the mod installed and it works. However, once I overwrite the mod with the translation files, it stops working. Any ideas? Is it because the base version is not CN 1.04? Or have I screwed up somewhere else?

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Celesphonia is one of my favourite games so I'm keen to see how this mod breathes new life into it. Unfortunately, I've been running into a problem. The pleasure meter doesn't rise regardless of ero-attacks in battle or on the train. I've tested it out on the base (JP Version 1.24) and also with just the mod installed and it works. However, once I overwrite the mod with the translation files, it stops working. Any ideas? Is it because the base version is not CN 1.04? Or have I screwed up somewhere else?
I believe you have to use a Chinese version with the Chinese kagura patch too. I tried Chinese version with EN kagura patch and all battle rape scenes keep loading missing cg's and keeps spitting errors.

Quaralya

Reputation score
I had the same issue. Seems like something went wrong during translation or something and a character disappeared in the code.
Open www/js/plugins/ExtasyCul.js, go to line 217 (or search for TickerManager.show, it's the first occurrence), and change it to: TickerManager.show(`\\i[892]\\c[27]CRITICAL!`);
Make sure to compare the text on that line in case I got the line number wrong - it should be nearly identical. A backtick was missing near the end, which caused the plugin responsible for pleasure damage not to load.

(That is not to say you won't run into any other issues considering you're using a more recent JP version or something.)

myjammies

Reputation score
Open www/js/plugins/ExtasyCul.js, go to line 217 (or search for TickerManager.show, it's the first occurrence), and change it to: TickerManager.show(`\\i[892]\\c[27]CRITICAL!`);
Thanks for the advice. Managed to find and fix that earlier but it didn't make a difference. Only got Pleasure +1 instead of no response earlier. But it's still not random as the untranslated version and the base version are. The gauge remains stubbornly empty. I'll keep playing around.

Although it does seem to make a difference in battles, not trains.

EDIT: Nevermind. Get the same sort of numbers in the base and mod as well. I think that is pretty much the fix then.

Last edited: