What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You just need to kill enemies until they drop the key to them. If you've been playing for a while after they equipped it on you then you definitely have them in your inventory, they are just in the quest items menu, not the normal items. Not sure what is the exact droprate but i was usually getting them after just a couple, somewhere around 3-5.
Can you provide a screenshot example? I've been testing for quite some time last night and even after getting various stuff slapped on me like the ball gag and visor. I'm not getting anything out of the usual stuff. Also are these drops on specific enemies/location?

And yes I'm looking at the quest item inventory and the only thing I can even click there are the curse boxes, renegade files, smart phone, difficulty changer, the post game key, and a white file I don't really remember what it's for(name change?)

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you provide a screenshot example? I've been testing for quite some time last night and even after getting various stuff slapped on me like the ball gag and visor. I'm not getting anything out of the usual stuff. Also are these drops on specific enemies/location?

And yes I'm looking at the quest item inventory and the only thing I can even click there are the curse boxes, renegade files, smart phone, difficulty changer, the post game key, and a white file I don't really remember what it's for(name change?)
I mean, sure, i can give you a screenshot but i don't know how will that help you. I don't know about the specifics that you asked about but i would assume that it would drop from the enemies in the same location that you got this put on?

This screenshot is just after killing an enemy. It shows up like this at the bottom. 1670845149152.jpeg

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I mean, sure, i can give you a screenshot but i don't know how will that help you. I don't know about the specifics that you asked about but i would assume that it would drop from the enemies in the same location that you got this put on?

This screenshot is just after killing an enemy. It shows up like this at the bottom. View attachment 46419
It's ok I just want to know what it looks like but yeah that's the thing. Ive never gotten anything like that after killing enemies over and over again in the same map I got these debuffs from.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's ok I just want to know what it looks like but yeah that's the thing. Ive never gotten anything like that after killing enemies over and over again in the same map I got these debuffs from.
I think it just drop from renegade enemy

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you get them if you instantly kill them from an attack from behind?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can definitely get it from both fighting normally and from the back. The screenshot was after killing from the back and i remember getting it after a normal fight.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I can get while translating this mod. The Tutorial Girl in your Home explains that you get a higher chance of getting a Key if you surprise them. But it's still a Dice Roll you have to win against them to actually get the Key. You will also lose all your Keys if you get defeated once.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's so weird that I'm not getting any... does playing in crisis make anything different? The save I'm using to test is a crisis post game.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, yea, importing saves from another version of the game is really a game of chance. You can update the save game with the big red button in your room. But whether it updates everything and makes your saves compatible in every aspect is another question. I haven't tested it extensively, but I suggest starting a completely new game from the start if you have the mod installed. The mod adds some rather deep mechanics in the background into the game code, which can be very finicky if some of the variables or parameters are different because your save file used a different one from the English version.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I see. Ok I'll delete my old saves from the EN version then. Gonna try again tomorrow with a completely new save.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohh, i just assumed that you were playing new game (or already checked if it works on new game). Yeah, this mod changes so many things that it would be miracle if everything worked properly on your old saves. I'm already surprised that there even is an option to update the save file, i don't see any big red button in the room. Or does that only show up if the mod detects wrong variables? If so then they really put some nice thought and work into this.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score

From my experience I was able to find keys for the Blindfold and the Gag.
But in the Secret Club stage I somehow got the collar applied to me via one of the traps and never managed to get a key to drop.
You can ask tutorial girl in your room to "Remove unowned items" (MTL translation) and she will make it disappear (won't go in your inventory as when you'd be unequipping an unlocked item)

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok here is the (partially) translated CN Mod for version 38.51.
The folder has the Translator++ Project file included if anyone wanna take a look into it.
It also can be used to update the translation if the mod gets updated in the future.
But keep in mind it is only partially translated into English at the moment.

If you are using the Translator++ Project files, DO NOT USE ANY of the files in the js folder!
They are only there for reference and quick search. Exporting the js plugin files with Translater++ can break your game!

Some Disclaimers:
  • You NEED TO INSTALL the FIRST with the CN 1.04 Version of the game! Then pass this translation over.
  • Make sure your Game and Mod files are UNENCRYPTED! (Use this )
  • As mentioned, I suggest starting a COMPLETLY new game.
  • Importing save files from the English version of the game (without updating it) WILL break your game!
  • You can update your save file in Amane's home apartment. Just press the BIG RED button on the floor, no guarantee that everything will work afterward, though...
  • If you can't see said BIG RED button your save file may be already compatible or it's doomed and beyond help...
Release Notes:
  • As mentioned not everything is translated, the Intro should be completely translated, and a majority of the early scenes and maps.
  • The translation includes RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. The Text Hook WILL SPAM text in battle and Dialog Choice windows.
Potential Bugs:
  • I haven't really test the translation extensively so be prepared for crashes and bugs caused by wrong entries!
  • Some of the Scrolling Messages during battle may be bugged and appear too short, I have to look into this another time
  • I can't, for the life of me, find the entries for these menu tabs in the item overview and it's driving me freaking crazy! I will name my firstborns after the individual who can point me to where I can find these goddam entries...
1670936811829.png
All Credits go to the respective creators.
I just wasted some of my lifetime to make this thing readable for the rest of the world...

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Ok here is the (partially) translated CN Mod for version 38.51.
The folder has the Translator++ Project file included if anyone wanna take a look into it.
It also can be used to update the translation if the mod gets updated in the future.
But keep in mind it is only partially translated into English at the moment.
Just double checking, but this can only be used with the Chinese verion of the game, correct? It can't be used with the version you get from DL Site?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Just double checking, but this can only be used with the Chinese verion of the game, correct? It can't be used with the version you get from DL Site?
I heard rumors that the mod is also compatible with the latest JP version of this game but I haven't tested it yet. Under no circumstances should you try to install this mod over the latest English version of the game. This may really screw things up. For example, the whole UI in the English version is different from the modded CN version.

Last edited:

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I heard rumors that the mod is also compatible with the latest JP version of this game but I haven't tested it yet. Under no circumstances should you try to install this mod over the latest English version of the game. This may really screw things up. For example, the whole UI in the English version is different from the modded CN version.
I downloaded the latest version from DL site and installed your package. Unfortuately I can't even get the game to start up. It may be because I didn't have the local set to Japan, but I don't have the time to debug right now.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played the mod from the beginning to avoid any issue with saves, have to say, its very worth playing the game again just to experience the mod, it changes so many things might as well just call it another game. Definitely recommend going through the hassle to get CN version just for the patch if anyone is still on the fence about it.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How the hell do you remove the estrus bad status in this mod?

pictured: estruscn.png

I know this used to be removable by the anti-curse item being sold by that shrine maiden in the original game but I've tried pretty much every buyable item and there's nothing that removes it.

nevermind: memoria has the item that removes it. the pestle item,

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else has this issue when they apply the translation to the CN modded version? "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"
I checked if i didn't screw up some files by mistake, just to make sure, but the game works properly without the translation applied so i have no idea what's the issue.
1670969183632.png 1670969831372.png