What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The chikan quest is incomplete. You can't prcoeed further.

As for the PC stream video, I think it automatically unlocks after you do the daily side quests where you fight a bunch of cannon fodders on the street.
Oh I see, thanks!. Its time to wait till is out, like many others soon like LoliQue2, Sara, Pray, Chevalier and Yami no Machi to Chisana Majou (this last one maybe not cause dev going "excuse guy" all time)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I see, thanks!. Its time to wait till is out, like many others soon like LoliQue2, Sara, Pray, Chevalier and Yami no Machi to Chisana Majou (this last one maybe not cause dev going "excuse guy" all time)
Target release date is November, and the developer is announcing regular updates on his blog, so things look good.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone who can translate the basic stat, menu, or even the experience stat is greatly appreciated, but better wait for the release version.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Target release date is November, and the developer is announcing regular updates on his blog, so things look good.
Yea, progress wise there's nothing noteworthy to report on other than the MASSIVE amounts of image spoilers for the game(trying to avoid it), so I decided to remove images from my web while reading the article, so some info might be left out. His posts basically mentions how he's pretty much done with placements, and are just tweaking stuff such as damage log being on the top and h-attack texts being pink. He also wanted a few more swimsuit variations for Amane but don't have time, so it'll be update content instead. Some minor stuff are the , which is pretty cool, and paid book-san's h-scene if you wanna pay extra for that. All info found under his ci-en post.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New update just announced how they're in the final stretch with the chance of pushing the release of the game into December. There's also more details on status resistance, specifically curse and hypnosis. These ailments are probably conditions for certain ero events, and can be procced in combat. Finally, he hints something along the lines of external testing, which I'm not exactly sure if it's going to be Megalodon or selected recruitment instead, hopefully it's open for Megalodon. More info here:

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
New update just announced how they're in the final stretch with the chance of pushing the release of the game into December. There's also more details on status resistance, specifically curse and hypnosis. These ailments are probably conditions for certain ero events, and can be procced in combat. Finally, he hints something along the lines of external testing, which I'm not exactly sure if it's going to be in the for of Megalodon or selected recruitment instead, hopefully it's open for Megalodon. More info here:
Megalodon? The extinct giant shark?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Super excited for this, love this Dev's work. The leaps they've made from Anthesis > Ambrosia > this, is something else.
Was hoping we'd see the official English TL of Ambrosia by now, but I'll take a new game either way.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I've been trying to hook in to translate but it doesn't seem to be working. Translator++ is also no help as it renders the game unplayable. Has anyone found an easier way to do this?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been trying to hook in to translate but it doesn't seem to be working. Translator++ is also no help as it renders the game unplayable. Has anyone found an easier way to do this?
Someone in this thread make a fix for RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher to make it works
Let me search it real quick
Edit : Found it
Ps. It was for the old version, i don't have time to check if it's still works for the latest demo.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Doesn't seem to work, but thank you for trying.
Someone in this thread make a fix for RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher to make it works
Let me search it real quick
Edit : Found it
Ps. It was for the old version, i don't have time to check if it's still works for the latest demo.
Doesn't seem to work, but thank you for trying.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Out of curiosity, you guys mention that there is mind control or hypnosis in this game. I was looking for it, but didn't see anything concrete. Do you happen to know if it's in this version?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not, the values are but they don't actually do anything, they said something in the most recent post along those lines and that they've implemented it properly (or near properly) in the final version.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
It's not, the values are but they don't actually do anything, they said something in the most recent post along those lines and that they've implemented it properly (or near properly) in the final version.
Ah, thank you.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone who can translate the basic stat, menu, or even the experience stat is greatly appreciated, but better wait for the release version.
So, I had a look at this out of curiosity.
Good news, many events planned.

Bad news, there is SO MUCH stored in different ways. Text is stored in variables, names are used as variables, common events are called in scripts so any translated names would have to match PERFECTLY.
There's also tons of info called from .json files that aren't accessed through the RPGMaker MV program and have to be edited manually.

In short. Don't expect a translation any time soon. There's a lot in this, and even more that can go wrong. Mistranslated one of those script calls can break a whole lot!

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
So, I had a look at this out of curiosity.
Good news, many events planned.

Bad news, there is SO MUCH stored in different ways. Text is stored in variables, names are used as variables, common events are called in scripts so any translated names would have to match PERFECTLY.
There's also tons of info called from .json files that aren't accessed through the RPGMaker MV program and have to be edited manually.

In short. Don't expect a translation any time soon. There's a lot in this, and even more that can go wrong. Mistranslated one of those script calls can break a whole lot!
I agree. I tried this myself, and it was a nightmare. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to get a bulk machine translation. You are going to have to go through line by line and double check to make sure that the translatable text is translated properly, and the script sections are changed back to Japanese. Has this dev mentioned anything about an official English translation?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Considering how long it's taking for Ambrosia's official one from Kagura, I wouldn't hold my breath just yet.

But no to answer your question, no real word on it yet.

There is ways of automating some parts of this translation for sure, but the play testing alone to ensure everything works as intended would take ages. I tried doing Ambrosia a while back (stopped because official one was announced, wish I hadn't now) and I translated all the names without realizing they used names as Variables. So, when all of a sudden no quests would trigger because the quest plugin was expecting the Japanese names, we had a problem, since they had to match wordperfect. And they didn't

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Considering how long it's taking for Ambrosia's official one from Kagura, I wouldn't hold my breath just yet.

There is ways of automating some parts of this translation for sure, but the play testing alone to ensure everything works as intended would take ages. I tried doing Ambrosia a while back (stopped because official one was announced, wish I hadn't now) and I translated all the names without realizing they used names as Variables. So, when all of a sudden no quests would trigger because the quest plugin was expecting the Japanese names, we had a problem, since they had to match wordperfect. And they didn't
Yeah, it looks like text hookers are going to be our best option for this game for now. That being said, we need to find a way around all the issues that are popping up with the text hookers and this game.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for curiosity as I have no idea how the pipeline of the translation process works, if you don't mind me asking. But to edit that plugin would be as simple as editing a text file? Like using ctrl+f being a possibility, but with you needing to do it like a bazillion times?

I have no intention to be insulting while asking this, I just have absolutely no idea on how this works and how to search for the info.

Edit: Thank you very much tanner_006984 for the response. So, thinking of about 20 words per line, it'd be >200k words, even not considering the middle steps needed (especially if you're not jap fluent) and the margin of error that requires frequent playtests, it's still a very labor intensive process. Kudos to translators, holy smokes.

Last edited: