What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
New Release:

• Update to mod version 43.02
  • New School events:
    • P.E Teacher Tanemaki will now harm your school reputation if you don't submit to his blackmail.
    • Amane's fellow male students will now actively hunt for her in school if she refuses to serve them after a certain event.
  • New Items:
    • New Animal Ears, Cat Ear Headband, Visors, and a Face Mask
    • One new Bondage Suite with Neon Lighting
  • Text Wrapping fixes.
  • THIS IS AN EARLY BETA RELEASE! Expect errors!
    • As always I appreciate every Bug Report, you guys are the only ones who can test this beast...

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Got a request - could these be made optional?

• Low HP will cause visible "scars" on Amane.
  • High Miasma Pollution is now visible on Amane's body, it manifests as dark purple pattern on her body.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Got a request - could these be made optional?
You can replace the asset for that with transparent pictures. Currently, there is sadly no option to turn that off ingame, as far as I know.

rrrush

Reputation score
I think a lot of edits were made to the cursed/lockable items so they have been shifted around, causing the cursed box to give you the wrong item and a few of the equipment sprites being incorrect.

Edit: Looking closer, collar of obedience was completely removed from the CN cursed box list. So there's one less collar entry and a new entry for the new bondage belt.
Edit 2: Okay. Seems like the new bondage belt entry is added right below torture suit, so everything below that until milk extractor is shifted by 1.
1675552030563.png

Collar of obedience was changed from a lockable item to now just a decoration that increases money earned from prostitution, so the description needs an update. Also, its sprite is swapped with slave collar's. CN screenshot on the right for reference.
1675551046136.png 1675551236738.png

Slave collar was changed from a cursed item to a lockable one, but the locked version has a different name than the unlocked version. It does have the correct new effect though (which is just the effect of the old collar of obedience). Also like above, it has its sprite swapped.
1675551083639.png 1675551281136.png

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I think a lot of edits were made to the cursed/lockable items so they have been shifted around, causing the cursed box to give you the wrong item (I think all the item IDs might be shifted by 1, haven't checked in depth) and a few of the equipment sprites being incorrect.

Edit: Looking closer, collar of obedience was completely removed from the CN cursed box list, so there's definitely an extra entry in the EN one now.
View attachment 46849

Collar of obedience was changed from a lockable item to now just a decoration that increases money earned from prostitution, so the description needs an update. Also, its sprite is swapped with slave collar's. CN screenshot on the right for reference.
View attachment 46845View attachment 46847

Slave collar was changed from a cursed item to a lockable one, but the locked version has a different name than the unlocked version. It does have the correct new effect though (which is just the effect of the old collar of obedience). Also like above, it has its sprite swapped.
View attachment 46846View attachment 46848
Oh dam, you are right. gonna fix that for the next release.

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
Download the Translation from here:
I need this right? before even putting the mod so I can actually play this game and the mod in english? but I can't download it because it keeps leading me to nothing basically.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I need this before even putting the mod so I can actually play this game and the mod in english?
Translation is the last thing you apply. The order is:
  1. Chinese Game
  2. Chinese restoration/un-censor patch
  3. Mod
  4. Translation
but I can't download it because it keeps leading me to nothing basically.
The link in your quote doesn't work, but the link in the post you are quoting does. I think the url must have changed?

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
  1. Chinese Game
  2. Chinese restoration/un-censor patch
  3. Mod
  4. Translation
I would have though the translation would have been second to last, I guess I was wrong on that, I also didn't realize I'm going to need an un-censor patch as well.

The link in your quote doesn't work, but the link in the post you are quoting does. I think the url must have changed?
I recheck it just to be sure but they are the same link and it's only just sending to it's main site instead of a place to download it.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I need this right? before even putting the mod so I can actually play this game and the mod in english? but I can't download it because it keeps leading me to nothing basically.
Oh sorry about that, I forgot to update the link in the spoiler. The new link for the translation is this link here:

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
Oh sorry about that, I forgot to update the link in the spoiler. The new link for the translation is this link here:
Wait I already downloaded that though because it was on that page and I though I needed additional files like a Translation Patch for the Base Game which I though was on that Link on that spoiler that I needed to put after the Mod which thinking on that Logic still doesn't make sense why a Base Game Translation would be put last than a Mod.

Anyway just to clarify just to get this right, Basically other than a CN version of the Game and it being uncensored, The one that you posted is the only other thing I need to play the Mod. I don't need to find like a Translation Patch or something.

rrrush

Reputation score
New surrender text with details is in Chinese.
1675637055431.png

Also not sure if it's intentional, but the unlocked version of the slave collar only lowers your stats and does not have the increased rescue time penalty. I checked the CN version and it's the same, so maybe he just forgot the add the effect to the unlocked version? The unlocked torture pantsu stops vibrating as well.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait I already downloaded that though because it was on that page and I though I needed additional files like a Translation Patch for the Base Game which I though was on that Link on that spoiler that I needed to put after the Mod which thinking on that Logic still doesn't make sense why a Base Game Translation would be put last than a Mod.

Anyway just to clarify just to get this right, Basically other than a CN version of the Game and it being uncensored, The one that you posted is the only other thing I need to play the Mod. I don't need to find like a Translation Patch or something.
That IS the translation patch, for after you add the mod. This post contains a link to the mod itself.

Plater9o0

Lurker
Reputation score
What is the name of the asset picture used for making the screen dark when blind folded? I would like to make it transparent so I can see myself.

rrrush

Reputation score
Loading error on mouth gag's image. Happens on both the locked and unlocked version.
1675659093198.png

Dresdendi

Reputation score
Just wanted to say thanks for working on fixing/translating this mod.

dedadagain

Reputation score
"Amane's fellow male students will now actively hunt for her in school if she refuses to serve them after a certain event. "

What's the certain event in this case? I noticed there's an On Duty thing in the main class room, but it doesnt seem to activate anything.

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
A question about the mod itself but does this also have the bug fix that the english like the one with the mouth and dialogue in battles?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Loading error on mouth gag's image. Happens on both the locked and unlocked version.
View attachment 46859
That's a major one that needs to get fixed. I gonna try to push out the update tomorrow or so.

In the meantime, try out this file. Unpack it into your www/data folder and overwrite everything. It should fix the missing picture problem.

Attachments

Last edited: