What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"One new Bondage Suite with Neon Lighting"

Any idea where this outfit is?

EDIT: Nvm, found it. Got it equipped on her when she was defeated by regular adds. Apparently it's not a suit, but a "Special" called Bondage Belt?

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
"Amane's fellow male students will now actively hunt for her in school if she refuses to serve them after a certain event. "

What's the certain event in this case? I noticed there's an On Duty thing in the main class room, but it doesnt seem to activate anything.

1675767748930.png

guessing this is the event? think its bugged out and placed in the wall. ill try reinstalling again, but it should be clean already

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 46879

guessing this is the event? think its bugged out and placed in the wall. ill try reinstalling again, but it should be clean already
There are 2 issues here that i see. Obviously there shouldn't be some random pickups floating outside of the map so something might be broken for you anyway. And also no, this isn't the event. The event is some random NPCs patrolling the school and forcing you into a scene. I'm not sure about the swimming team, but you definitely wouldn't be able to trigger the teacher since your school rep seems to be in positives since you can teleport inside the school.

Edit. I quickly checked it out and those pick up seem to be from you triggering the "clean up the school" event to raise school rep, the same happens to me. Don't have the time to troubleshoot right now but something seems to be broken, it was working before for me.

Last edited:

tempo

Lurker
Reputation score
Description says there are new areas in this mod. I finished entire game, but didn't see it. Did I miss something?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1675884722338.png
Are these the supposed guys in the top left side of the wall that's supposed to chase her? Because I don't actually know what event triggers them, and how or when they chase her.

1675884803702.png

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 46879

I haven't encountered this bug yet, because I skipped this event. But this looks like a complex problem. I guess that some of the scripts for placing this triggers have wrong references for their position. It would be a great help if you can search for the event that is responsible for this.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't encountered this bug yet, because I skipped this event. But this looks like a complex problem. I guess that some of the scripts for placing this triggers have wrong references for their position. It would be a great help if you can search for the event that is responsible for this.
how do you even trigger this event? I'm at -100 school rep but nothing seems to occur

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you even trigger this event? I'm at -100 school rep but nothing seems to occur
You don't, it should just be present in your game when the conditions are met. Make sure that you sleep though since your save file won't register the change until then. You can also use the version without the EN translation to see how it should work. Wish i could help more with this issue but i'm swamped with work recently.

dedadagain

Reputation score
so the first event I posted is, after noon - during dusk if you go into the classroom, the chalkboard will have a "cleaning duty" prompt whether Amane is on duty or not. if you say yes, the yellow circles spawn. in the Eng version they're in the wall by photo club, the non-translated version they're scattered throughout the class and main hallway randomly. it seems like the event is only for repairing your reputation.

same thing happens for the chase events, once you go under 0 rep and rest a day. the dudes always spawn in the walls in the Eng version

misfolk

Reputation score
I got this after getting cursed with everything by Hexus, I think after getting gagged:
1676067533803.png

playboxu

Reputation score
You can replace the asset for that with transparent pictures. Currently, there is sadly no option to turn that off ingame, as far as I know.
late to this conversation, but I'd also like to do this. Do you or does anyone else know what the file name of these assets would be?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
late to this conversation, but I'd also like to do this. Do you or does anyone else know what the file name of these assets would be?
\www\img\pictures\mark

should be the folder.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
UPDATE:

• Thanks to dying4anime, rrrush, Bluy#4000, Borat#7208, Drakkur#0410
  • Fixed wrong event spawn in the School Building
    • this still needs testing
  • Fixed missing translations
  • Fixed wrong & missing item translations
  • Fixed loading error for mouth gag item

playboxu

Reputation score
After a bit of finagling, I think I've managed to successfully replace the injured files so they don't show anymore. Sharing for anyone who wants that. Just overwrite the files in www/img/pictures/mark with the ones in this folder and it should work.

Attachments

Noby

Reputation score
After a bit of finagling, I think I've managed to successfully replace the injured files so they don't show anymore. Sharing for anyone who wants that. Just overwrite the files in www/img/pictures/mark with the ones in this folder and it should work.
Just chiming in to say thanks for this. I'm really not into this and was hoping for a way to remove it.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if this is a translation issue or a mod issue, but shouldn't the "Scared" status be "Scarred" status? The status refers to visible scars, and to have scars is to be scarred. Not that she isn't probably scared as well...

LaughingTuna

Reputation score
Hello. First of all, thanks for translating this awesome mod. Also, I'd like to report a bug(?), as I can't launch the translated v43.02 with JoiPlay or Maldives.

The untranslated v43.02 ran just fine, but when I tried to run the translated version, this message popped up on Joi and nothing happened on Maldives, just black screen.

Cheers, and again, thanks for the hard work.

Attachments

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. First of all, thanks for translating this awesome mod. Also, I'd like to report a bug(?), as I can't launch the translated v43.02 with JoiPlay or Maldives.

The untranslated v43.02 ran just fine, but when I tried to run the translated version, this message popped up on Joi and nothing happened on Maldives, just black screen.

Cheers, and again, thanks for the hard work.
Sorry, that's beyond my means. I don't really have enough resources and hands to get into that foreign subject.