What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

miau

Reputation score
So I have been playing the modded version for a little while but I cant seem to find any of the cured equipment. Does it appear at a particular part of the story?

It can be put on you during the defeat sequence. I think I remember it also happening during battle? But don't take that as truth.

cell943

Reputation score
Is there anyway to stop the heroine from turning bright pink? It's very odd looking and distracting.

So I have been playing the modded version for a little while but I cant seem to find any of the cured equipment. Does it appear at a particular part of the story?
Some of it is given when you're defeated (you can get it from the flame wielding red guys in the first dungeon at least), some is from traps (the chain trap under the bunny club), and, if all else fails, just open the Cursed Box.

It can be put on you during the defeat sequence. I think I remember it also happening during battle? But don't take that as truth.
It at least happens during the fight with the boss in the bunny club (his "testing" attack).

Madly

Reputation score
For some reasons, after download latest mod version, the Restrain item with Key Lock no longer equip on my char. Just text and nothing happen. Bug?

str8two

Reputation score
For some reasons, after download latest mod version, the Restrain item with Key Lock no longer equip on my char. Just text and nothing happen. Bug?
same. some items like the piercings and headphones still work normally, but for others nothing happens.

Hassokomo

Reputation score
I have version 1.05 uncensored, and a lot of the file names are incorrect when I try to play the mod. The first issue is that "commu_school" is called "commu_uni". I tried to download the version from eyny that was mentioned, but that site is entirely in Chinese and forces you to make an account to access anything. When I try to make an account it just tells me there's an error. What version from where do I need to download this to make it work correctly?

-- Edit --

Nevermind. I managed to just cobble together the missing assets from a few copies of the game. I'm assuming the English Kagura version must have been applied to the first version I downloaded.

Last edited:

hi5kba

Reputation score
I have version 1.05 uncensored, and a lot of the file names are incorrect when I try to play the mod. The first issue is that "commu_school" is called "commu_uni". I tried to download the version from eyny that was mentioned, but that site is entirely in Chinese and forces you to make an account to access anything. When I try to make an account it just tells me there's an error. What version from where do I need to download this to make it work correctly?

-- Edit --

Nevermind. I managed to just cobble together the missing assets from a few copies of the game. I'm assuming the English Kagura version must have been applied to the first version I downloaded.
yeah. the Mod needs to be applied to a Cheinese patched version of the game. Don't worry though the attached Translation patch will convert it to english for you

Hassokomo

Reputation score
The only version where the bondage items work for me is "CNmod4302 translation 104 BETA-01". Any version newer than that makes the bondage items not work.

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
So just a thought. If I let say use an English Version save specifically the 1.07 version that's on the beginning of the game, I could also use it for the this version too right?

misfolk

Reputation score
So just a thought. If I let say use an English Version save specifically the 1.07 version that's on the beginning of the game, I could also use it for the this version too right?
There's a big button in Amane's apartment that is supposed to convert your save when you load it in the mod, but it's better to start a clean save.

Sektz

Reputation score
Just installed the mod and started on very hard difficulty.
Lmao, should it be possible to hard lock the game by loosing the very first fight (intro sequence)?
I didn't even loose intentionally. Grimoire tells me to fight seriously then you get to fight those monsters untransformed and you can't transform which makes it impossible to win.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
So I feel like a twit for asking, but I have the ENG version of this game... but OP stats [in BOLD] that applying this mod to the eng version will break the game.

How might I go about getting a version compatible with the mod without, ye know, buying a chinese copy? DL LINK anywhere?

mimic22

Reputation score
Don't you know the legend, the legend of page 13, traveler ?

It is a place of mystery and wonders, you might find what you seek there.

Milleniumrider

Reputation score
There's a big button in Amane's apartment that is supposed to convert your save when you load it in the mod, but it's better to start a clean save.
I think as long as the save starts at the very beginning of the game, I think it's fine? because I got curious more when I asked this question back in april and nobody answered it till you did and it was working for the most part, I did press the button just to be sure.

I used a modified save of 1.07 because apparently you can't modify the save of the CH version at least with the save editors and the only thing I did do was add items, Nothing that would have broken the game except gameplay wise and of course currency. It works for the most part so that's good for people to know.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't you know the legend, the legend of page 13, traveler ?

It is a place of mystery and wonders, you might find what you seek there.
Thanks for the tip, able to play the game with the mod listed in OP now, weee~!

Also, I got an official warning for asking about a link... and yet there was a link in this very same thread which you helpfully guided me to...

:oops: Wtf is this? Fight Club!? :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Another question, I'm chalking it up to this mod being the culprit but during dungeon missions I find that my MP not only dips with each hit but it also slips into the negatives???

How do I "fix" or address that?

Last edited:

Vladimir-spider

Reputation score
Tried my hand at fixing the bugs that annoyed me in the 46.4 mod version.
Basically, just drop those in the www/data folder and replace.
What I managed to fix:
-the appearance of Slave Collar is back to what it should be
-the keys to bondage items like gag or blindfold work again, which in turn makes the bondage items themselves work again.
-Miasma Adaptation II now requires Miasma Adaptation, instead of Miasma Adaptation II (which made it impossible to unlock)

Works in my version of the game, which is 1.05 CN version with the 46.4 Beta3 english mod installed. If anyone tries this out, do tell.

Attachments

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried my hand at fixing the bugs that annoyed me in the 46.4 mod version.
Basically, just drop those in the www/data folder and replace.
What I managed to fix:
-the appearance of Slave Collar is back to what it should be
-the keys to bondage items like gag or blindfold work again, which in turn makes the bondage items themselves work again.
-Miasma Adaptation II now requires Miasma Adaptation, instead of Miasma Adaptation II (which made it impossible to unlock)

Works in my version of the game, which is 1.05 CN version with the 46.4 Beta3 english mod installed. If anyone tries this out, do tell.
you should join the discord cause the current version is 49.0, i think no one remember to update the version here