What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the tip, able to play the game with the mod listed in OP now, weee~!

Also, I got an official warning for asking about a link... and yet there was a link in this very same thread which you helpfully guided me to...

:oops: Wtf is this? Fight Club!? :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Another question, I'm chalking it up to this mod being the culprit but during dungeon missions I find that my MP not only dips with each hit but it also slips into the negatives???

How do I "fix" or address that?
Please excuse me replying to my own question, but while I had another question my previous one [namely the one depicted in the 'edit'] had gone unanswered and I was still hoping to get one. :(

My other question was about the Pleasure meter, it doesn't seem to increase any. I'm tipping this is due to the mod, even when Celesphonia was wading through the uhh..... "tentacle juice" (?) it didn't move an inch so was just wondering if this was a known issue and if so how I might fix that too. :)

merak1001

Reputation score
Thanks for the tip, able to play the game with the mod listed in OP now, weee~!

Also, I got an official warning for asking about a link... and yet there was a link in this very same thread which you helpfully guided me to...

:oops: Wtf is this? Fight Club!? :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Another question, I'm chalking it up to this mod being the culprit but during dungeon missions I find that my MP not only dips with each hit but it also slips into the negatives???

How do I "fix" or address that?
it is meant to happen like that, each turn during a battle reduces your MP by 1, and also goes to negatives. At some point, when MP goes too much negative, she undoes her transformation too. So new mechanic of maintaining MP to be positive is added, else she will be defeated.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a couple questions, im guessing there is a difference between the Japanese version and the Chinese version, So i couldn't buy the game from say DLsite and use that correct?

My other question is, from what i have gathered reading on the thread here i could purchase the game on steam and then download/convert it to the Chinese version to be able to install the mod?

I just don't want to waste buying the wrong thing to be stuck not being able to use the mod, nor do i want to trust some super random link that could give my PC super herpes.

Tavafii

Reputation score
The version of RPG Maker this is made in flat out tells you the filenames of things it's failing to locate, so while it's technically possible to get this working with the 'wrong' version of the game, you'll have to hunt down and correct a bunch of files to match what the mod is looking for, as many of the game's sound and image files have different names between versions of the game.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I have a couple questions, im guessing there is a difference between the Japanese version and the Chinese version, So i couldn't buy the game from say DLsite and use that correct?

My other question is, from what i have gathered reading on the thread here i could purchase the game on steam and then download/convert it to the Chinese version to be able to install the mod?
Correct.

Steam allow to install either in English or Chinese, so in this case, Chinese, then get the restoration patch for that version.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Correct.

Steam allow to install either in English or Chinese, so in this case, Chinese, then get the restoration patch for that version.
Ok thank you, i ended up reading on page 8 about if you bought the English steam version how to convert it to Chinese. So i followed that and the rest of the guide on how to install mod/Translation.

Been working so far, didn't see that post before i asked my questions. Thank you for answering me though

yasaikami

Reputation score
Some of the curse equipment isn't being equipped like the ball gag. I tried equipping them with the curse box and they don't show up either. Also, I have no way of removing the lewd crests after they've been equip since there is no equipment slot for them so holy water doesn't do anything.

user1234!

Reputation score
Is the 46.4 BETA03 from April 3 the latest version, or is there an updated one with a changelog and a download link? I cant access discord to check.

Wiesior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Official warning.
I have Steam version but mod process is too annoying. Where can I find already modded version?

dragoon1998

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
i download link please for english version

AmmySunGod

Reputation score
I can't download the decrypter in the bitbucket link
Says it's either not there or I don't have access to the archive

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to get rid of the signing/tagging enemies leave on you?