What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Uterus remodeling is while the MC is pregnant lose in the Doctor Lab vs normal enemys, there is chance
The Tentacle Uterus Remodeling in the 1st dungeon is end game

Do you know how to get the remodel tongue one?

Do you know how to get the remodel tongue one?

Randomly from increasing your corruption (not lewdness, the other one that gives a game over if it hits 100)

I got it at 15 points on one run and 60 points on another, I'm not really sure what effects it, I think it's whatever your highest sex stat is at the time, so if you've more anal than anything else it'll give re-modeling for that. But I could be wrong about that, just a guess.

anyone know password for the door in doctors lab ? with the forgetful researcher, thx for the feedback

No idea where this loli is supposed to be.
There's a girl with small breasts, but she's not loli.
In fact, their previous game had no loli to my knowledge, so I don't see why "as usual" either.

Loli is not small breasts.
Yeah, I don't think this game has loli at all.
Maybe it's the kouhai who's considered a loli. :I

The mod team has talked about it and we've determined that there isn't any loli in this game. It's good to err on the side of caution, but in this case, it's pretty hard to even find anything that looks loli here.

The mod team has talked about it and we've determined that there isn't any loli in this game. It's good to err on the side of caution, but in this case, it's pretty hard to even find anything that looks loli here.
Kk thx for the heads up; Book-Chan looks too loli so I just put that tag up just for caution.

What the heck does the fertility drug do? Don't think she can get pregnant.

After months, I still can't seem to get this to even start with a translation.

I keep getting one of these two problems:

1. After copying over the .json files, I get a black loading screen: Cannot find PNG file. Usually something like balloon.png or system.png or other pictures. The files are there but they are in .rpgvvm format.

2. If I try and use the startwithtool.bat file, I get an error"Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "mvTool/mvHook.dll" , please deal with your antivirus and reinstall the tool first, otherwise it may not work..." I also get the same error for the wolfhook.dll as well.

I allow mvHook and even with the translation tool in the background nothing happens.

3. I reinstall and try to follow the Yugifan guide to manually translate an RPGmaker game, but I don't seem to have the game.rgmmvm file the program wants.

Would anyone please be able to help?

^
Your antivirus software is probably too aggressive. "DLL hooking" or "API hooking" (which the translation tool uses) is a method that's also used by malicious software, so the antivirus is programmed to detect and block it. You could try disabling your antivirus temporarily (and disconnect from the internet just to be safe) then start the game using the translation tool.

Last edited:
My opinion about Crisis mode (1.07)
  • I am defeated by monster ... check
  • I am defeated by boss ... check
  • I need power and I was eating souls before purify ... check
  • I am playing 2 hours and I stay with lvl8 =/ ... ugly
  • I need lvl9 to Fire AoE or is impossible the boss
  • Back sneak attack ... need +5 levels over the monster?
  • Monster HP is highter and there is more sexual attack ... check but with 3 monster and without AoE is a suicide ... ugly
Crisis mode is a great mode, but you need play it with heavy gear, I am playing with a new save and maybe is impossible
Edit: Late 3h farming sewers, unlocked create gear and created fire gear, now with good gear I can fight

Edit2: 1.08 was released ... fixing a bug in the 1.07
Supported by ver1.08
  • Fixed a deficiency in the effect of the curse box
  • Improved weighting during costume damage?
  • If it cums when the restraint is released, it will fall with an error depending on the timing (occurs in ver1.07)

Last edited:
My opinion about Crisis mode (1.07)
  • I am defeated by monster ... check
  • I am defeated by boss ... check
  • I need power and I was eating souls before purify ... check
  • I am playing 2 hours and I stay with lvl8 =/ ... ugly
  • I need lvl9 to Fire AoE or is impossible the boss
  • Back sneak attack ... need +5 levels over the monster?
  • Monster HP is highter and there is more sexual attack ... check but with 3 monster and without AoE is a suicide ... ugly
Crisis mode is a great mode, but you need play it with heavy gear, I am playing with a new save and maybe is impossible
Edit: Late 3h farming sewers, unlocked create gear and created fire gear, now with good gear I can fight

Edit2: 1.08 was released ... fixing a bug in the 1.07
Supported by ver1.08
  • Fixed a deficiency in the effect of the curse box
  • Improved weighting during costume damage?
  • If it cums when the restraint is released, it will fall with an error depending on the timing (occurs in ver1.07)

You are a brave soul for playing Crisis mode with a fresh save lol. I don't have the patience, so I am going to carry over from my maxed out save.

You are a brave soul for playing Crisis mode with a fresh save lol. I don't have the patience, so I am going to carry over from my maxed out save.
bosses has level requirement, first boss need Fire AoE (lvl10) second boss you need Fire Lance + Heal 3 (lvl20), the poor boss was destroyed in 4 turns
And only need craft gear, only problem was the first 10 levels ...
Daily routine: Makai + Train training, Run in the school (agi+), photo session (money), swimming session (hp + shame) or delivery content, park relax without clothes, and farm souls
My Celesphonia is healthly
Note: With MTool I am checking my VAR and (hidden, there are a mistakes between description and effect) stats in the gear, the best QoL

Last edited:
Yes. They are great for mid-game, but the end-game "light side" equipments have better stats. Except for the dark side spell, which remains one of the most powerful spells even at end-game.
Yep, and dark side equipment is delated in new game+, but dark facility are a must!!!

Back