What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
I think that whole doreotube thing is tied to corruption more then anything. My first run i let her get corrupt super fast so she unlocked it as early as chapter 2, this run she barely has 17 corruption and i still can't do any of it. Also the womb mark is you losing to the boss of the bunny club dungeon.

OneRest

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to filter out choice text with regex?
Trying to make it so choices like はい/いいえ don't flood the translation but can't get it right.
It's especially annoying in the engram room.

Fenrir0628

Reputation score
Hello, I wonder if anyone can post information about the "Sex skill" and how are they obtain? Thx

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I'm at 80 Erosion. How do I unlock the massage parlor?

Last edited:

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to filter out choice text with regex?
Trying to make it so choices like はい/いいえ don't flood the translation but can't get it right.
It's especially annoying in the engram room.
Disable the choice separator. In Clipboard_llule.js, this is:
WantChoiceSeparator = false;

Relatedly, you can disable enemy names by editing plugins.js to:
"Show Enemy Name":"false"

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Having some issues with the school hypnosis quest. I've gotten down to the second level of the dungeon, but I can't seem to progress from there

Never mind, figured it out.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do i get rid of of the parasite? - I don't really mind it, but it's annoying that it blocks MC from changing clothes.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i wish i knew how to trigger the pool events. I only know that you need low school reputation.

Edit: yep you need ca. -20 school reputation to trigger the dirty events in the school
How do you lower the school reputation? I keep sleeping everyday but its stuck at 28.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Talk to the girl standing next to Memoria in Ars Memoria Map - she keeps comming to school in your place unless you disable that by talking to her

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i get rid of of the parasite? - I don't really mind it, but it's annoying that it blocks MC from changing clothes.
There are several items that can get rid it. The 5,000 yen item that you can buy from the photography club is one of them.

Last edited:

book1701

Reputation score
I can't rigger the pool event despite my school reputation is 6.
BTW, how can det rid of the hypnosis anyway?

Attachments

Last edited: