What's new

ACT Loli Shota [しもふみ屋] Super Mamono Sisters / スーパーまものシスターズ (RJ256667)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According the the full game is coming out October 13, 2019. Only the Japanese version will be available; English and Chinese version will come out later. There will also be a discount coupon for those on the regular paid plan and a free coupon on the super paid plan.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
According the the full game is coming out October 13, 2019. Only the Japanese version will be available; English and Chinese version will come out later. There will also be a discount coupon for those on the regular paid plan and a free coupon on the super paid plan.
Good thing this game's super simple and doesn't seem like it'll need any mastery of the language to play.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as far as I can tell the release was pushed back because of some typhoon
he says on his twitter if everything is going as planned the game should release around 16pm japanese time
if I'm not mistaken that should be in around 30min

Mick2000

Reputation score
finish it... about 45 minute or less, 5 stage 5 boss, final one have a second form, took me no single game over actually. the game really not hard at all (or maybe because i lived in megaman era) compare to any platforming H-game like Eroico and several other i've played. the stage design pretty decent honestly, nothing out of balance. the animation quite good, up for my kink. although it's kinda bit buggy when i set fullscreen myself like the gold counter is gone, boss HP bar is gone.
every time you beat a stage there will be a new girl in the village that will offer you something to make you stronger. a (goblin?) girl sell you extra heart for 100G make your live become 4 but no more than 4, the elf... well i don't know, i don't find any booster or such, she just service you like the village girl. the witch will boost your slash for unreasonable price, if you can't pay it she will have you pay with body, just let it be, you just loss one heart and there you got upgrade for free.

friendly reminder: better take every single gold you can find through your gameplay, eliminate any enemy, destroy every barrel. the gold doesn't just used for the NPC in town but the GALLERY too, yes you need to buy the gallery for all the enemy, 50 for mob, 100 for bosses so better find enough gold so you won't return to the stages too many time just to farm

Last edited:

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In addition to @Mick2000's friendly reminder, I'd recommend not paying any money to the elf girl at the lobby area, unless you like getting ripped off. She charges you 100g for service, and charges you another 150g to cum. As far as I can tell from machine translation, there is no benefit to giving her any money. I also tried talking to her more times after that and spending more money, but her dialogue doesn't seem to change at all. The gallery requires you to spend gold to unlock each set of animations (50 or 100 apiece depending on if it's a normal enemy or a boss enemy,) so losing 350g for nothing hurts. The witch girl seems to always say she will charge you 10g higher than what you currently have, so I'm pretty sure you're always going to have to "pay with your body."

I expected this to be a somewhat typical monster girl sidescroller and thought the above-average pixel art would just carry it, but there are some nice little touches on this game that make me think this has pretty good potential, such as the bullet time mechanic for dodging a couple frames before you take damage. It's quite difficult to consistently do, and felt pretty rewarding when I was actually able to pull it off multiple times in succession. It can make the final boss a joke once you get good enough at it that you can bullet time every other attack, though.

Hard difficulty wasn't too much of a challenge except for the final boss, which took me a few tries. The main difference is just that your HP drains much faster when you're grappled, so it really just comes down to getting grappled less and mashing out more quickly.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to hentai games as game has been released.

Zeforas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played the game, and was surprised that i actualy had fun in it, and it wasn't a mediocre side scroller... ( With the huge amount of those coming out, recently. )

Animations was great too. However...

I've never seen a "dodge button" as useless as this game. Normal monster can just be melee mash, since they get knockback and can't attack you, and bosses, you just need to double jump most of the time and they still die very quickly.

A bit dissapointed about the money system. At first, i was happy to be able to get a health upgrade, and then...
Nothing. Nothing to purchase beside the elf scammer, in which you can get the same thing for 50g at the gallery.

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is pretty well-designed except for three glaring things.

1. Prior to the final boss' stage, where you're finding 3 pink orbs to open her boss room door, there's going to be a plant bitch on the opposite side of a room. If you run over to kill her, you'll fall into an invisible pit in the floor that you simply can't escape from. Even if you kill all the enemies down there, you're forced to do the entire level all over again. This goes contrary to everything the game teaches you and is a stupid, annoying trick that has no reason to exist. There aren't even any invisible floor tiles in any levels prior to this one instance.

2. The final boss. She isn't difficult once you figure out what she does, but she A) slowly drains your life the whole fight, which is a problem for a reason I'll get to shortly B) she has a move that basically does instant damage if she glares at you, like the cow lady's big fat titty, and C) she will teleport on top of you like the loathsome cunt she is, pretty much guaranteeing a life (and heals for her) if your health bar isn't full. Fuck off with that gay shit. She doesn't ever teleport prior to the final phase of her fight, so this is almost as stupid as the floor tile trick.

3. I played through the entire game and I have no idea who the "Super Mamono Sisters" are. There's only one major antagonist.

Otherwise it's a solid game and worth a playthrough. In fact I'd go so far as to say it's a very impressive showing for a first-time studio. I didn't hate it, but I did hate those three issues.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've never seen a "dodge button" as useless as this game. Normal monster can just be melee mash, since they get knockback and can't attack you, and bosses, you just need to double jump most of the time and they still die very quickly.
1. Prior to the final boss' stage, where you're finding 3 pink orbs to open her boss room door, there's going to be a plant bitch on the opposite side of a room. If you run over to kill her, you'll fall into an invisible pit in the floor that you simply can't escape from. Even if you kill all the enemies down there, you're forced to do the entire level all over again. This goes contrary to everything the game teaches you and is a stupid, annoying trick that has no reason to exist. There aren't even any invisible floor tiles in any levels prior to this one instance.

2. The final boss. She isn't difficult once you figure out what she does, but she A) slowly drains your life the whole fight, which is a problem for a reason I'll get to shortly B) she has a move that basically does instant damage if she glares at you, like the cow lady's big fat titty, and C) she will teleport on top of you like the loathsome cunt she is, pretty much guaranteeing a life (and heals for her) if your health bar isn't full. Fuck off with that gay shit. She doesn't ever teleport prior to the final phase of her fight, so this is almost as stupid as the floor tile trick.
Guys, read what nermdan said... I'll edit OP to reflect the dodge mechanism, since it seems easily missable.
About 1: oh, you're right. Thanks to that, I found you could actually kill these big alraunes (with the upgraded sword)

I wasn't expecting a great game, but here we have a smooth, reactive, very playable platformer... Which is a lot better than what most of the competition offers. Definitely a dev to keep an eye on.
Especially the bullet-time dodge thing, and the MC acting as a coin magnet (saves a LOT of trouble!), were very good ideas neatly implemented.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Wow action games... are fast to run through.
It took this guy what... a year? to make this game, and I just blazed through in a 30 minute sitting.

GameDev is fucking tough jesus christ.

If you want my advice, play this game on hard. It's a cakewalk until the final boss, and even then I only lost to her only once.

As a whole the game's not bad. From a technical standpoint, I don't think they handled the parallax all that well since the background isn't that stable with the camera.
All the abilities they give you are pretty useful especially dodging. You can dodge through projectiles so that makes them a lot easier to handle.

The adult scenes are good, but it feels like it's 70% foreplay which is kinda disappointing.

Actually... let me count.
EDIT:
20 scenes
14 are foreplay

HOLY SHIT I'M A GOD THAT'S EXACTLY 70%.

Depends on what you count the one normal-skinned alraune. She kisses you while getting you off with her plant thing. I can see that going both ways, it could be considered non-foreplay since she's the plant, but it can be seen as getting you off with a tool as well. I counted it as foreplay since you're not doing anything but kissing the main body.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Developing the first game always take ages and hard due to creating code/engine etc.

Sequels should be faster. See Assassin's Creed for example.

Hopefully the dev doesn't stop after one game as the potential is super high.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Developing the first game always take ages and hard due to creating code/engine etc.

If they stick to the same game type. Devs like FullFlap switch genres all the time. I don't know how that guy does it and is so timely.

Last edited:

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assasin's Creed is a weird comparison, but you're not wrong. Experience means more time spent developing and less time figuring out how to code.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Conversation around this game died FAST holy shit XD

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nothing really to talk about. Everyone is waiting for excessm game. This was a cute beta lol.

No offense to the dev! I enjoyed it but way too vanilla and short for my taste.

Mick2000

Reputation score
well it's a platforming game after all and it just have like 5 fairly short stage without any form of puzzle and such anywhere.
not to mention that the boss itself isn't that hard cause their pattern are easy to read

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Nothing really to talk about. Everyone is waiting for excessm game. This was a cute beta lol.

No offense to the dev! I enjoyed it but way too vanilla and short for my taste.
Too vanilla...
mentions excessm

I'm so confused.