What's new

ACT Loli Shota [しもふみ屋] Super Mamono Sisters / スーパーまものシスターズ (RJ256667)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A 'shota vs monster girls' platforming game. Trial available at DLsite, released on 13/10/2019.
<No image due to shota content - check the dev's Ci-en for spoilers videos>

DLsite:
Ci-en:

Story: (edit June 2021: NOW IN ENGLISHU)
You play as a young boy. Because of the Demon queen, anything remotely female turned into lusty monster girls out for your 'innocence'.

Gameplay:
A simple beat-them-all. Think Eroico without the difficulty or FOBS without the puzzles.
You get raped if a monster girl touches you and you're not dodging/rolling. If you fail to break free 3 times you're out.
Attacks seem to be limited to a simple 3-hits sword combo.

Trial features 3 girls: the village onee-san, a catgirl and a succubus boss. Full game feature 18 girls, including the bosses.

Controls:
Notes:
- you can struggle out of a hold by mashing left-right.
- timing your "dodge" a few frames before a hit, will trigger a 'bullet time': all monster slow down, and you get increased attack speed
- coins are used in the gallery, as well as a couple upgrades in town (careful: not all girls provide an actual upgrade)

Contents:
Shota MC, animated sprites, 18 monster girls

Old thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/shimofumi-suupaamamonoshisutaazu-rj256667.13179/
100% save + where_to_extract_this: https://ulmf.org/threads/shimofumi-...amamonoshisutaazu-rj256667.13295/post-1071377
save for latest version, if it changed: https://ulmf.org/threads/shimofumi-...amamonoshisutaazu-rj256667.13295/post-1148383

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
View attachment 23665
It appears to be a brand new circle called using to fund a reverse-rape 2D pixel action game on Unity. There is also an which explains the story. Apparently, the queen of succubus has woken from a long slumber. Her influence caused the females to become horny. A young swordsman followed the succubus into the village to stop her. Default controls are arrow keys to move, Z to select or jump, X to cancel or attack, and Left Shift to dodge. The Options menu has Z as submit which means something totally different in a game where enemies attack by performing naughty moves on the player. If you don't like that configuration, you can remap them to other keys on the keyboard or to buttons on a controller, but you must still use the keyboard to interact with characters, save the game, or enter portals. The demo includes two regular enemies and a boss. The full version is set to be released in September 2019.
oh, there was. With a clever pic, too.
Sorry about that, @Dan Druff. Feel free to pick from my OP if it's good enough for you.

I guess you can delete this, mods.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Threads aren't necessarily first come first serve and I like this one better, the OP's easier to read. So barring any complications it'll be the one to stay when I have a few free moments to move stuff around..

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, so I can't merge the threads and have the posts from the previous thread come after the OP here so I'm locking the previous thread and leaving a link to it in the OP.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Surprised someone else caught wind of this game. I've been playing it. It's not difficult at all and I think in the latest update post he's said he's only planning 4-5 stages (doesn't want his first game to have too large a scope).

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yay, cute banner! I'd have C/P this very one.

Turns out I was 1+ month late to the party according to ULMF, 3+ according to DLsite :(
The art is plenty cute, and I agree the author is right not to be too ambitious (for a first game, anyway). That still looks quite playable, compared to the average platformers quality, and some ideas like the dryad's 'platforms' are really funny.

This will probably turn out a relaxing, fun, short game. Answer in 2 months!

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, what's the big idea? I'm gone for awhile, and the old thread is locked.
Threads aren't necessarily first come first serve, and I like this one better; the OP is easier to read.
No, it's cool; long-form descriptions aren't exactly easy to read. I would have edited the old thread myself had I come back sooner. Anyway, the developer is slowly introducing enemies that were requested during a poll a few weeks ago. Other changes include a water gimmick where the player hits a switch to let water in which raises certain platforms, and another is a change in attack animations. Fortunately, the information is not locked behind a paywall, but participation in polls and stuff requires subscription.

AlexBro

Reputation score
Link begging in a different language is still link begging. One week ban.
как скачать эту игру скажите пожалуйста я бы хотел

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My bad, I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I gotta re-learn how to properly use the search function (and to not mess up my RJ copy/paste...)
No, it's cool. Besides, you're better at formatting the first post than I am. , there is a new alpha which introduces the loli vampire, witch, adult alraune, and mermaid boss.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Man, I can't get over how much of the background art I recognise as unity placeholder stuff. All or at least mostly from the same guy too.
I know it's free for use, but this is not the kind of game I imagined I'd be seeing it in...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I suddenly have a weird issue with the game.
I played one of the earlier versions just fine, but now the game is super glitchy and skips frames.
The camera jumps all over the place and its impossible to get past the tutorial due to my hp instantly depleting.

First i thought it was a bug in the latest version, but when i start up the old version im having the exact same issues. Im guessing that my computer or unity is messing up something but i cant figure out what.
I checked to see if it was another program or a gamepad that was messing up but to no avail.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I suddenly have a weird issue with the game.
I played one of the earlier versions just fine, but now the game is super glitchy and skips frames.
The camera jumps all over the place and its impossible to get past the tutorial due to my hp instantly depleting.
I haven't tried the lastest version, but that seems to be a common issue with Unity.
- restarting your computer. Who knows?
- check your RAM usage. It should be around 200k. If you get 1Go or more, there's a leak somewhere
- lower your screen resolution (to 1024x768 or something)
- run the game in admin mode
- check the boot.config file with an editor. Mine looks like:
Code:
gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=
wait-for-native-debugger=0
scripting-runtime-version=latest
vr-enabled=0
hdr-display-enabled=0
If yours is different, try these values. Possibly make the file read-only if it keeps changing.
That said, I never had this problem on my old potato, with this game or other Unity ones. The above is mostly guesswork.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope you like . She has a whip, but she doesn't hit him with it. Rather, she uses it to pull him closer so she can reach-around.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ahh, maids. This guy knows stuff, he went places.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Personally, I'm not going to fund this game. But I do hope the dev learns from the experience and makes something much better.