What's new

ACT Loli Shota [しもふみ屋] Super Mamono Sisters / スーパーまものシスターズ (RJ256667)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Conversation around this game died FAST holy shit XD
According to this the game is now 1.02 which adds a few things such as larger screen sizes and a bug fix for the Mac version. There are some other gameplay fixes as well.

Kernog

Reputation score
I played the demo, and I must say that the game looks really neat in terms of gameplay and animation. I'll definitely consider buying it once it's released on english DLSite.

CwHart

Reputation score
I wonder why it always takes so long to get a game onto the English site sometimes.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wonder why it always takes so long to get a game onto the English site sometimes.
I think the creator mentioned making a translation. They might wait for that to be done to release it on the English site.

CwHart

Reputation score
I think the creator mentioned making a translation. They might wait for that to be done to release it on the English site.
If they do then awesome, but in general it seems like a game will come out on the Japanese site then take over a week to make it onto the English when it's not translated. But in this case if it is being translated then it makes sense why it would take some time to make it onto the English site

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any games similiar like this ? :whistle:
You might like "ショタファイト!~女の子たちとバトルファック~ "
I think the pixel art could've used some more polish and leaves a little bit to be desired, but it's not the worst monster girl sidescroller I've ever played.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
there are some big grils in this game
Giantess stuff can be pretty hot, but... This game is 70% foreplay and all the giant girls are all foreplay.

I do think that the pixel art is super good though.

Mick2000

Reputation score
good god, time to play it all again from the beginning

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm kinda bothered when I compare this work to Super monsters & girls...
edit: I mean, isn't this 'simple game' pretty good after all? :unsure: (now that FOBS's a goner...)
Dev did a good job here, and I certainly wasn't expecting an Eng version. Dunno how good/bad it is yet, but I noticed the effort.

Last edited: