What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

zero777

Reputation score
Is an interesting point of view. So you're saying that the pill is for MC use only. In which scenario you think this happen? Because, thinking that the MC has sex with Ryoka, I suppose this will occuir at the end of the game. Also, until now is vague the idea or the possibility that the MC would get laid. Don't get me wrong, I would like very much if the MC has as much sex scenes like the NTR guys. Saying this, what all you guys think about the impregnation mechanics? It only occur after reaching an specific scene or has a relation with the calendar or something else? This is the aspect that intrigues me the most.
Well let's just say usually MC in NTR game just want pure relationship with the girl (i mean having sex like that is only after marriage). But yeah not really hoping too much scene MC with the FMC though because this is quite heavy NTR except you don't trigger any NTR scene and always brought FMC everywhere with you, well there you go vanilla route. I don't know about the her older sister just yet. Ehh mostly like any NTR games, FMC will fall into lust in few weeks then boom, having sex. But there is one route that they already have sex and he's the bath house guy. From the demo i've seen, they already having sex in FMC's bedroom and you can also see her with the bath house guy buying a condom. After a few times i bet, they gonna do raw sex..

Does anyone have an overview of all the routes so far?
You mean the demo one, right? Read the earlier pages. There should be plenty info about each route and the trigger, except the rich kid..

Last edited:

Doctor G

Reputation score
Someone knows if Kagura Games has plans to translate this game? I'm from the idea that if we all join and send mails recommending the game, it will not only recieve a translation, instead the waiting will be shorter. What do everybody think?

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Someone knows if Kagura Games has plans to translate this game? I'm from the idea that if we all join and send mails recommending the game, it will not only recieve a translation, instead the waiting will be shorter. What do everybody think?
Brother))) So that Kagura becomes interested She must be agreed with Steam.

zero777

Reputation score
Dude, don't do anything stupid like that..
Just let the author decide whether the game will be on steam or not..
Most of the author games are already on steam so just wait..

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he already had collab with Kagura Games, why still bother to pm him?
Dude, don't do anything stupid like that..
Just let the author decide whether the game will be on steam or not..
Most of the author games are already on steam so just wait..
yeah zero was right, you guys need to take a chill pill or something. It ain't even out yet lol

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
he already had collab with Kagura Games, why still bother to pm him?
As you said, they've already translated one of his works so a connection has already been established, it will just depend on how well this game does on DLsite and how well the other game did on Steam. In the end, it's money that does the talking.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's OUT!!!
Eng dlsite link
Also the dev post the Walkthrough manual in his blog here

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
I'm laughing at the guide right now..
"Action with Ryoka" LMAO
But nice walktrought though..no ending with multiple guy..ohh well..
The sister scenes..guess we need to find it ourselves then...

VermillioN

Reputation score
Does anyone know if its possible to disable the time in textractor when you are in open world? that's really annoying!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is out!! Hopefully somone does a partial, although this game has potential to be translated properly in the future i think

maaaks

Reputation score
I've tried translator++ but I get the Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null error which idk how to fix