What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

1qwerty

Reputation score
I cant wait to get my hands on this, btw guys, with route will you go first? I intend on going with the kid that is usually at the tent. Its the only one that is a complete mystery to me.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to their Ci-En (and google translate) they are gonna announce the release date tomorrow or the day after

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Brother))) I also have 2 favorite routes))) This is Nobuo (the boy in the tent) and the Old man in the Tent. (By the way, he has a house. He is abandoned near the house where the dog is. When I read his route I found out)))

At the old man I liked the route more. Since he knew Father Rioka. very little was said in her story

According to their Ci-En (and google translate) they are gonna announce the release date tomorrow or the day after
Oh my God!!!! How can I sleep now ... After such an Intrigue)))

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Brother))) I also have 2 favorite routes))) This is Nobuo (the boy in the tent) and the Old man in the Tent. (By the way, he has a house. He is abandoned near the house where the dog is. When I read his route I found out)))
Nobuo seems like the typical rich kid slowly pushing the 'I'm a kid' privilege until sex thing, possibly on both sisters (a similar route happen in the previous game)

The bum in the city was a former member of the village yes, which mean he should be aware of the shrine tradition thing so his route should be more interesting not for the sex but for the story.

As for me, I'll probably try to get the sister's scenes mostly, so wherever those scenes are, I go.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Nobuo seems like the typical rich kid slowly pushing the 'I'm a kid' privilege until sex thing, possibly on both sisters (a similar route happen in the previous game)

The bum in the city was a former member of the village yes, which mean he should be aware of the shrine tradition thing so his route should be more interesting not for the sex but for the story.

As for me, I'll probably try to get the sister's scenes mostly, so wherever those scenes are, I go.
On One screen, I saw a scene Where Rioka and her Sister in a very Erotic setting Have fun))) I’m wondering what kind of route it is ???

Right now I replayed the demo version. And this campaign will be the path of Aoyama. Since Rioka agreed to this custom in order to protect her sister))) But the sister then went on a trip to Ryoko)))

Doctor G

Reputation score
In 2 weeks the game is finally release! Until then, someone knows how to translate the demo and the game in Translator++? I try using this app and translating with Google but it always crash. Can someone help me telling me the process and the steps I must do to avoid this, or recommend another app that works better, Please.

Last edited:

blehblehbleh

Reputation score
In 2 weeks the game is finally release! Until then, someone knows how to translate the demo and the game in Translator++? I try using this app and translating with Google but it always crash. Can someone help me telling me the process and the steps I must do to avoid this, or recommend another app that works better, Please.
While mine didn't crash persay, it didn't work until I followed this guide.

https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

Apparently MV games are finicky and don't work the same way. Just in case, there's another guide I followed to make sure I was set up properly here.

https://ulmf.org/threads/tutorial-on-text-hooking-and-translating-an-h-game.12700/

After both of those, I did get the demo hooked and translating. Hopefully this works for you and anyone else who's interested.

arsuzsm

Reputation score

https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

Apparently MV games are finicky and don't work the same way. Just in case, there's another guide I followed to make sure I was set up properly here.

https://ulmf.org/threads/tutorial-on-text-hooking-and-translating-an-h-game.12700/

After both of those, I did get the demo hooked and translating. Hopefully this works for you and anyone else who's interested.
I used textractor and it worked just fine. It extracts the text from the game and automatically translates... But thanks anyway!

Doctor G

Reputation score

Links for Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1.zip and Virtual File System Editor.zip are crashed. From both posts, which method you recommend or you think is the best for the translation of this game? The first link has 3 methods and the second only one.
Thanks for your repply

blehblehbleh

Reputation score
Links for Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1.zip and Virtual File System Editor.zip are crashed. From both posts, which method you recommend or you think is the best for the translation of this game? The first link has 3 methods and the second only one.
Thanks for your repply
The first link gives you a method to make text hookers work for MV games if they aren't working properly, there's not an actual translator there. The second one is a step by step guide to working a translator. The method I believe has Textractor hook the game and then Translation Aggregator actually do the translating.

Think if you just follow the guide in the second link, everything should work out alright. If I can get it working though, you definitely can.

Doctor G

Reputation score
The first link gives you a method to make text hookers work for MV games if they aren't working properly, there's not an actual translator there. The second one is a step by step guide to working a translator. The method I believe has Textractor hook the game and then Translation Aggregator actually do the translating.

Think if you just follow the guide in the second link, everything should work out alright. If I can get it working though, you definitely can.
Thank you very much. I finally did it! Now to wait the release!

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anybody knows why there's no takeda hiromitsu's harem party rpg game thread on ULMF?

zero777

Reputation score
anybody knows why there's no takeda hiromitsu's harem party rpg game thread on ULMF?
Isn't it only his supporter that get to play test them? + it's not finished yet and i doubt it.
He handled too many projects so his focus is not only to his game..

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't it only his supporter that get to play test them? + it's not finished yet and i doubt it.
He handled too many projects so his focus is not only to his game..
oh that sad, he said he's not focusing on his game?

zero777

Reputation score
no
oh that sad, he said he's not focusing on his game?
No, he didn't say anything, but seeing his new project the CG set one..
I bet he is now focus on that first after seeing a few of the scenes..