What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I played the english patch for this but it only covers the first bit until you get to the house then just after than it not done. I can't wait for this to get a translation it looks so good!
It's actually planned for the game to be translated from the beginning, not just patched in. Though I think it's currently going to be much more finished (or at least the system finished) before being fully translated.

Also, I think pretty much the entire demo's story is translated, though it's been a while since I played through the story sections.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually planned for the game to be translated from the beginning, not just patched in. Though I think it's currently going to be much more finished (or at least the system finished) before being fully translated.

Also, I think pretty much the entire demo's story is translated, though it's been a while since I played through the story sections.
Myeah, ILL asked me to do it a while ago, I'm not sure if he still wants me to or not? Haven't heard from him in a while, but the plan is to translate it when the game is more complete rather than doing sections at a time, that way if any changes need to be made to earlier maps I won't have to go back and do them. Again though, haven't heard from him in a bit so it's possible he got another translator.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Myeah, ILL asked me to do it a while ago, I'm not sure if he still wants me to or not? Haven't heard from him in a while, but the plan is to translate it when the game is more complete rather than doing sections at a time, that way if any changes need to be made to earlier maps I won't have to go back and do them. Again though, haven't heard from him in a bit so it's possible he got another translator.
I'm presuming the big question is whether ILL is capable of completing it. I'm certain that if he is, he'd love to have you finish up the translation.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One thing I've always felt was missing from this game is interaction between the two main characters.

If you've got them both horny and corrupt to the point where they're sitting down to masturbate every five minutes, they should be able to do something with each-other.

I think you can prompt the other character to use "lovely gaze" on you, but I've no idea what it does.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm reminded that ILL no longer uses twitter. What happened with that?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm reminded that ILL no longer uses twitter. What happened with that?

Are you sure about that, on Ill's blog there are usually twitter posting, granted they are in another language. Unless he has someone else posting handling the twitter account.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure about that, on Ill's blog there are usually twitter posting, granted they are in another language. Unless he has someone else posting handling the twitter account.
I don't see his twitter link anywhere on the blogs. I see his blank google+ profile page being linked though. Unless I'm extremely blind...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone here know moon and can either check his Twitter as to what he's up to, or maybe contact him so that we might get him into this thread again?

I don't think we'll see any progress soon otherwise.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone here know moon and can either check his Twitter as to what he's up to, or maybe contact him so that we might get him into this thread again?

I don't think we'll see any progress soon otherwise.
I would like some communication as well. Even if he's taken a long hiatus, I would at least like to know he is taking the hiatus rather than not know anything at all.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't see his twitter link anywhere on the blogs. I see his blank google+ profile page being linked though. Unless I'm extremely blind...

he still is using it...

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he still is using it...
Ahhh... I see. Thanks.

I couldn't find it on his blogs, and I don't know the exact link, so I thought he deleted his twitter or something.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh... I see. Thanks.

I couldn't find it on his blogs, and I don't know the exact link, so I thought he deleted his twitter or something.
maybe you are not that far off, maybe he doesn't want the twitter account to be associated to the blog/game anymore.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahhh... I see. Thanks.

I still see it .- . maybe it's your browser or something that disable tweets?

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maybe you are not that far off, maybe he doesn't want the twitter account to be associated to the blog/game anymore.
Except it's still there on both the Japanese and English blogs. I'm guessing it was just a browser issue with the panel not loading for Duck666 to be honest.

shadow_ascendant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...He has a link to his blog on his twitter account. Twatter can be a bitch sometimes and poof away without any reason or maybe he was getting spammed the same questions constantly(its really annoying, especially if the answers are available on the blogs).

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still see it .- . maybe it's your browser or something that disable tweets?
Except it's still there on both the Japanese and English blogs. I'm guessing it was just a browser issue with the panel not loading for Duck666 to be honest.
Weird... I'm using Firefox (latest version). The only thing I disable by default is flash. Which, I know causes pixiv to request you to enable in order to link. But AFAIK, twitter doesn't use flash for it's link icon. Furthermore, I can see the patreon and Google+ icons just fine...

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got a message from him recently on Patreon and he seems to be doing better. If you see his latest twitter, he is working on the game, but boring stuff with no pictures. He supposedly did finish moving the code over to a newer version of RPGmaker, but I'm uncertain of that.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got a message from him recently on Patreon and he seems to be doing better. If you see his latest twitter, he is working on the game, but boring stuff with no pictures. He supposedly did finish moving the code over to a newer version of RPGmaker, but I'm uncertain of that.
That's Great News, hope his health stays good

BlackIrisPrince

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this error has been fixed before but I keep getting this after the bathroom scene.

Can't post a picture but it says:

AS: AntiLag_Srpg' 102 NoMethodError

undefined method 'x' for #< Game_Enemy:0x21539bc0 >