What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Somebody have a save file for after you get catapluted away?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Bleh, critics will be critics.
Also:
YES YES YES! GO ILL!

Ahem. "Groundwork for future updates" is making me hopeful, a sign of life from ILL is always welcome and I know what I am going to for hours on end. Awesome.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have issues with the games resolution? mine is locked at something super weird like 854x368

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have issues with the games resolution? mine is locked at something super weird like 854x368
1 of the things he mentioned adding according to his english blog was a larger game window, but didnt think itd be till after july 15th...guess he decided to release all that now.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll give it a week before I touch the new version.
Very sensible.

I won't, though. :)

Ugh. I've wanted to play this game for so long now. I might be one of the crazy ones, but I'm still not planning on playing any of it until its done.
Now that's some willpower to be admired. Personally I dread to think how many hours I've already sunk into the game. I've gotten many times my money's worth before I've spent a penny on it.

MsMasada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Personally I dread to think how many hours I've already sunk into the game. I've gotten many times my money's worth before I've spent a penny on it.
I think that's the thing we all love about D&P tbh, I know I'm buying it when/if it's released. That said, I'm probably going to wait until July 15th before playing it again (is July 15th a confirmed date for another release, or are people just misunderstanding things?).

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think that's the thing we all love about D&P tbh, I know I'm buying it when/if it's released. That said, I'm probably going to wait until July 15th before playing it again (is July 15th a confirmed date for another release, or are people just misunderstanding things?).
The new release was today.... its on V4 now on the blog... might be a bit messy start like with most new releases but i guess all feedback is going help anyway... or if you dont like buggy runs just wait a few days.

MsMasada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new release was today.... its on V4 now on the blog... might be a bit messy start like with most new releases but i guess all feedback is going help anyway... or if you dont like buggy runs just wait a few days.
Sorry, I should've specified that I was asking if people were saying that there was going to be another new release on the 15th, not if 4.0 was coming out then.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My Game crashes after the wine event to and i have all the patches installed and it's good to see that he's still working on it

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Returning to the dragon cave after getting the dragon egg back. I talk to Lynn and the game crashes with this. I have that latest patch he posted and also replaced my config file. :(

Attachments

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>----Things not added------
>-New maps
wellp...

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Returning to the dragon cave after getting the dragon egg back. I talk to Lynn and the game crashes with this. I have that latest patch he posted and also replaced my config file. :(
keep checking Ill's site, he just updated the patch just now

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

curiously how long do you think itll take before this is playable and has debug option....

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting this error when Miene goes to sleep on the ship
Currently using the 14:00 patch

Attachments

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I'm playing last years version and am stuck being raped at floor 1 of the dungeon, All they do is tease me and im stuck in perma orgasm, is there any other option for my other than wait it out?

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I'm playing last years version and am stuck being raped at floor 1 of the dungeon, All they do is tease me and im stuck in perma orgasm, is there any other option for my other than wait it out?
yep, you have to wait it out. you can hold the S key to skip multiple turns or press X to bring up the skills menu and cycle through that with Q and W. either you fight your way to freedom with this, or you try to crawl into a narrow space where only 1 or 2 monsters can reach you, giving you more of a chance to relax once they're satisfied.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't get in the dungeon without tp scroll ._.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So is this some kind of pre-patch since he couldn't deliver in time and didn't want to disappoint people, with more coming soon enough when its fully ready?

Or is this the whole thing he promised us months ago? Did he say anything about this?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So is this some kind of pre-patch since he couldn't deliver in time and didn't want to disappoint people, with more coming soon enough when its fully ready?

Or is this the whole thing he promised us months ago? Did he say anything about this?
This is whats on Ill's patreon page: some contents i said is not added yet. (new map, equips, private needs system) and it a bit over June, anyway I upload the demo ver4.00.

Hes saying yet... so i think more is to come this month / soonish.