What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

On a game related note.
Wtf is this? I start the game, open the chest on the house and have fun choosing between 7 options?!?!
Please don't tell me every chest I open will be like this... how the hell will I ever know if I'm choosing something wrong or not? -.-

I know what you get for the 1st 2 options, but what are the rest?
Not sure if anybody answered yet, but here we go on chest choices:

1st is gold.
2nd is healing items.
3rd is materials to make stronger healing items at mix shop.
4th is weapon materials.
5th is books with attack magic in them and are lost aster 1 use.
6th is 2 random permanent stat increasing items.

It's up to you what to pick. Most of the stuff you get from chests can but found or purchased elsewhere in the game.

Also, for the books you read in the game:

1st choice is lower SP reward and + magic stat.
2nd choice is higher SP reward but no + magic.

As you level up and progress through the game the amount of gold you get from chests increases. The value of SP from books also goes up. So I've been saving a lot of the books for later.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As you level up and progress through the game the amount of gold you get from chests increases. The value of SP from books also goes up. So I've been saving a lot of the books for later.
I went the cheater route and just cheat my gold/SP :v btw SP is also used for the training places so with large amount of SP you can ignore even the stat bonus items (or grab the stat bonus items and cheat to freeze their value as you use them so they never runs out)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hadn't played the last two offerings from this circle, but initial impressions so far are a game which gives the player a LOT of hints and a huge helping hand to get going and minimise grind. Teleport item for important locations, monster bestiary, upgradeable weapons, selectable skills and the like remove any uncertainty on how to develop the character.

There's a huge list of events to keep the player going, although I do agree the flow is quite monotonous (go to X, kill mobs along the way whilst figuring out the weakness that kills them fastest, achieve objective, go back to town, fulfil side missions and unlock H-scenes, rinse and repeat).

Not a fan of birthing scenes, but one of the scenes in the list requires the main character to give birth 10+ times. Not really looking forward to it, but at least there's an option to skip scenes which have been viewed at least once.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JOb very good Disma built man can not really miss it.
200% gets you so you balt in addition to measuring ion house the average on tasks listed has. There do everything to guard ne da is approximately at 5 or 6 was. And then the king has again nen to call ziechen and the father appears + scene ^^

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So for the quest where i have to retrieve some sort of BOX. And yes they wrote that in english, I have to meet some sort of captain or something? No idea where to go though.

NVM. found the place i think. didn't go further south after the volcano

Also, how do u get past the doors in the dungeon in the castle? I can't even get passed the first one. I heard that the 3rd or 4th floors need some drop but didn't mention the 1st few.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you unlock those doors in the sex dungeon?

As for those side quest in town. I just talk to everyone with a ! and interact with the shiny objects which is kinda tedious.
Probably near end game or post game given this circle's track record.

Does anyone know how to give birth? I got pregnant a separate time apart from the mandatory time. Thanks in advance.
Per previous titles, you likely have to buy an item from the medicine shop. I think it is the one in the medicine shop (to the right of the crafting place with the hammer sign). The last item that costs $50.

Not a fan of birthing scenes, but one of the scenes in the list requires the main character to give birth 10+ times. Not really looking forward to it, but at least there's an option to skip scenes which have been viewed at least once.
Exactly my thoughts. But it has spanking, and this time it actually looks like a spanking! :p

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

恩寵の迷宮にあるBMSを入手すること。テレポーターの「恩寵の迷宮」を実行すると迷宮にいける

Machine Translation: Obtain BMS in the labyrinth of the grace [Teleporter] "Labyrinth of grace" It is possible to go to the labyrinth by executing [wo]

Any idea where this actually is? Confused majorly on where I go about getting this.

As for the box, bottom left of main map towards the river. Most of the fetch quest (Three I believe) send you to the four corners just going the other route.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

恩寵の迷宮にあるBMSを入手すること。テレポーターの「恩寵の迷宮」を実行すると迷宮にいける

Machine Translation: Obtain BMS in the labyrinth of the grace [Teleporter] "Labyrinth of grace" It is possible to go to the labyrinth by executing [wo]

Any idea where this actually is? Confused majorly on where I go about getting this.

As for the box, bottom left of main map towards the river. Most of the fetch quest (Three I believe) send you to the four corners just going the other route.
It is a new dungeon that you unlocked after defeating the holy knight. You can access it by using the teleporter device in your inventory and choose the new location that appeared on the list. If I recall correctly, the choice should be the 3rd or 4th option.

Nightmare02

Reputation score

... how the devil do you prostitute yourself?

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-

Last edited:

Nightmare02

Reputation score

thanks for that reply. Now does anyone have a walkthrough? Sorry about being a bother

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for that reply. Now does anyone have a walkthrough? Sorry about being a bother
If you use a translation program, the 5th option from the bottom is "Next task" it will tell you exactly what to do for story and more H-scenes. Most of the directions are fairly simple and will direct you where to go.

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After buying out the training school, it keeps telling me to take to some old lady before I can move on to the next quest line. Where is she or am I missing something?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, this is vexing, in the quest taking place, on the red carpet far to the left, can someone explain the quests the cloaked creature gives?

Also how do I break past 999% lewdness to get to 1000%?

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have WIP PT up in yugifan's thread for those interested. I'm translating everything (pictures too) except for the descriptions. The menu is translated as well as chests, teleport menu and other useful things.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

once someone unlocks all the H events, please upload a save file

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

err, any walkthrough?
Please explain me step by step, ended buying this game but didn't know what to do. T_T

I want to beat this game by myself
XDD

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, so i managed to beat the demon boss in the lowest floor of the i guess, magic labyrinth, but i still don't know how to go above 299% lewdness. Does anyone know how?
Nm found it, you go talk to the soldier in the area right of your hometown in the world map after you beat that enemy in the lowest floor of the magic labyrinth

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

err, any walkthrough?
Please explain me step by step, ended buying this game but didn't know what to do. T_T

I want to beat this game by myself
XDD
Your best bet is to look for the red ! around town/inside building.

From the start (your home), visit church to your right, then check out the castle... and the rest of town.

You also have an unlimited use teleport item, that will always be list as the first item in your inventory (main menu, 2nd option is your inventory). Use it to teleport to the 4th location, lots of quests there to get you started. First quest ask you to get a drop from killing slime outside town, but most of the quests happens in town. When you run out, start exploring the world... Repeat this process until end game.

There is a menu option that tells you where to go next (5th from the bottom), but I don't know if Cadgy is translating that in his partial.

Status
Not open for further replies.