What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Showa Museum of Disgrace ] 昭和陵辱記念館 Pregnant Girls of Nowhere Isle -Haramase!! Survival RPG!!- 少女妊娠無人島~孕ませ!!サバイバルRPG!!~ (RE156636) (RJ156636)

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a WolfRPG game that is scheduled to release on June 17. It's focused on island survival, with emphasis on a menstruation/pregnancy cycle.

From the demo, you play as three girls who get shipwrecked on an island. They have to build a raft to escape, all while avoiding getting raped and surviving. There is a crafting system that allows you to make health and mana potions, as well as a contraceptive potion. Each character has a different cycle, which increases/decreases their chance of being impregnated. Enemies in combat can rape your characters, and there will likely be non-combat events that can result in pregnancy as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ156636 - 少女妊娠無人島~孕ませ!!サバイバルRPG!!~

I tried the demo a while back, was interesting at first then kinda fall flat.

The idea of survival RPG on rapist island is not new but it's rare enough to be interesting (so long as it isn't obnoxious difficult)

This one is kinda on the border between too difficult and not.
On one hand, the enemy is faster and will likely attack once before your party get to do anything and your party have a fairly high miss rate on the attack.
On the other hand, the 'food supplies left' make it feel urgent to go out to scavenge for food.

It also have voiced characters.

Btw some of the medicine actually remove pregnancy rather than reducing the risk. (I tried letting the girl give birth but that just give a game over after mosaiced "wait for full version" screen)

However, all that fall flat when the game seem super-linear.

Go point A, get obligatory raped, tutorial on how to cure it.

Go point B (going back to point A have nothing to find and just waste a day), save a girl, move along to 'save' another girl, then end of prologue. And you can't even turn back after saving the 2nd girl.

Maybe in the actual full game it'll be different after that part (since you just barely assembled your full party) but the later part of the demo just...eh (also it might've been me messing with CE earlier or something, but the food supply stopped going down at 4)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

J-June the 17th? Oh wow right on my bday.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:cool: interesting..

Nishi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not my link or account, but New Dragon updates almost every two days with new content.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this game needs hud translation, dont know how it hooks up with visual novel reader, but for now i dont understand a S*it, what i am supose to do, and i almost never bi*ch about hardships.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i am extremely confused right now

after getting full party

the game bug for me since main heroine picture have error i presume is the pregnant picture also

i still can play like that but all sound coming from main heroine dissapear

also i combine every medicine and stuff and use it but after sleep 1 day i still get the game over any help?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok i am extremely confused right now

after getting full party

the game bug for me since main heroine picture have error i presume is the pregnant picture also

i still can play like that but all sound coming from main heroine dissapear

also i combine every medicine and stuff and use it but after sleep 1 day i still get the game over any help?
if any of thoes girl get pregnant its Gamer Over! i dont have any bug but problem crafting stuff to protect them from geting pregnant. i test it sleep 10 day but you die with out supply so you need do some supply hunting but better not when is danger day for ovulations! Its show on girl icon how the feels and so on.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently once you reach 28 days and you haven't gotten off its instant game over. So I just wasted like an hour and a half of playing, I'll just wait for a save or something, fucking hate games that rush you. Also I'm not unlocking scenes as I get them, I guess you gotta beat the game first.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I started doing partial for this game but needs some help from someone that can read japanese. There are few images for which I need text translated so I can edit them and translate them.

Here is the mega file with with images in question so if someone can help, do it! Thx :)
Mega wouldn't let me upload so I used this one...
- 7MB - UI STUFF
- ~2MB char text on img

Here's another set of images with text but these aren't really needed for game but would be nice to translate also so to understand the story and characters.
There's more text on these then on the other ones.

- few MB - char story and few other things that are really not important for playing the game but would be nice to translate so it's 100%.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This happens when I run it with Locale Emulator. (without Emulator it won't even start)
This is the 3rd game where I encounter this phenomenon.
Any ideas why I get no text ?

Attachments

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pregnancy as game over is a bit disappointing

Tesseract

Reputation score

So I started doing partial for this game but needs some help from someone that can read japanese. There are few images for which I need text translated so I can edit them and translate them.

Here is the mega file with with images in question so if someone can help, do it! Thx :)
Mega wouldn't let me upload so I used this one...
- 7MB - UI STUFF
- ~2MB char text on img

Here's another set of images with text but these aren't really needed for game but would be nice to translate also so to understand the story and characters.
There's more text on these then on the other ones.

- few MB - char story and few other things that are really not important for playing the game but would be nice to translate so it's 100%.
I'll see what I can do with the images. I'm not that good at japanese, but I can OCR the text and edit in the translations if the images aren't too visually complex.

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

played and beat the game ... the gallery doesn't work :/

but had to use cheat engine to get anywhere

So the point of the game is to survive up to day 31 and make a boat .. every level has a boss battle and have to do almost every level twice -_-

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rather linear game, just ensure that your food stock do not drop under a certain amount and after you clear a certain amount of stages, you will see a man hovering around the minimap indicating which area he's in on that day. He's a tough boss and it's advisable to fight him only when your girls are ovulating that day (where they have a blush), otherwise you're just going to get fucked literally because you can't use any spells while you're pregnant. Also, get some herbs from the first dungeon since they will prove to be useful in the fight like restoring hp mp and reviving etc.

So far I have just defeated him and unlocked the 4 star dungeon which I'm going to continue tomorrow. Any idea on what the first 3 options are when you start a new game? And does the choice after the bathing scene matter? I'm playing it blindly without attaching any translators to it but the first option provides you an option to fight which I lost unfortunately and the second one makes you return back to your base camp. After I lost and tried going back to the same area, they disappeared completely. So I was wondering if this would screw me over.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

played and beat the game ... the gallery doesn't work :/

but had to use cheat engine to get anywhere

So the point of the game is to survive up to day 31 and make a boat .. every level has a boss battle and have to do almost every level twice -_-

olboiye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea on what the first 3 options are when you start a new game?
Normal Mode
Easy Mode
Hard Mode

... in that order.

I'm not really sure what the differences are. I tried Normal Mode, but I didn't really know what I was doing, and about the 3rd dungeon and onwards, I wasn't doing enough damage to the regular mobs. Also, I kept getting an error or something whenever I access the menu, and the gallery won't unlock anything (even though it shows the event name instead of the usual "????") so I've pretty much given up on this game.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

it's advisable to fight him only when your girls are ovulating that day (where they have a blush), otherwise you're just going to get fucked literally because you can't use any spells while you're pregnant.
it's actually menstruation since ya know, you can't get pregnant during your period :(

the river choice is nothing important, one returns you to your camp(without wasting a day/endless herb farm) the other is ignoring it, the last is bathing and getting forked.

game is fairly easy:
-scavenge every item in the area (there are 4-6)
-one day go to flower collection, then food collection the other (never worry bout food or pregnancy)
-do all maps once (don't fight the boss) to get early lv 3-5 and then you can clear easily untill last area
-in the herb creation the middle one is to cure preg status, didn't bother with the other two
-first girl is balanced in damage and utility, usefull for mobs bad against hard bosses, learns healing spells usefull in the last area.
-middle girl at lv10 or so learns a "heal all allies" spell... breaks the game.
-left girl hits the hardest and her special attack (the one that cost 4 mp) deals 80-120 damage.
-against first bosses have the middle girl defend (she does crap damage) and use her to heal only, the other two just attack.
-against harder bosses have the left and middle girl defend/heal, and use the 4mp special of the right one to kill all bosses(use mp pots to keep up her output).

scenes are all:
-map events at end of level first time
-4 pregnant endings (left, middle, right all of them in the same day)
-losing to certain bosses

bugs&fix:
before you rescue the girls if you get pregnant, the game gets stuck when you skipped a day, since, technically it should have been gameover but the storyline scenes take precedence. This happens in almost all forced storyline events if you get pregnant... so the fix is using the mid herb to cure preg status.