What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Showa Museum of Disgrace ] 昭和陵辱記念館 Pregnant Girls of Nowhere Isle -Haramase!! Survival RPG!!- 少女妊娠無人島~孕ませ!!サバイバルRPG!!~ (RE156636) (RJ156636)

deltahypheno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ156636 - 少女妊娠無人島~孕ませ!!サバイバルRPG!!~

In the craft menu
1st prevents pregnancy.
2nd cures 'early' pregnancy.
3rd cures 'late' pregnancy.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This happens when I run it with Locale Emulator. (without Emulator it won't even start)
This is the 3rd game where I encounter this phenomenon.
Any ideas why I get no text ?
Wolf RPG games HATE being run outside of REAL Japanese mode in Windows. Locale Emulator thus far cannot correct that issue and I put in a bug/defect report to the person who made it informing him of this issue.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In the craft menu
1st prevents pregnancy.
2nd cures 'early' pregnancy.
3rd cures 'late' pregnancy.
Both of the cures seem to work on early and late pregnancy though.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Both of the cures seem to work on early and late pregnancy though.
Used the late pregnancy thing on an early pregnant woman (The one with the glasses).
Thought she was cured and got a game over.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I translated bunch of the images(60) and there are still few left. Thanks to Etigoya, Tesseract and willb for helping with translation of text from the images.

Here is translation and .

What's translated so far?
- Whole UI (except for few images in main menu with Japanese text)

What's left:
- 23 images which can be found in link below if anyone wants to help translate those as well
- Item description which I'm gonna do later today or tomorrow
- Combat UI and skills (I've been having some trouble with a stupid wolf editor bug and found a bypass for it today hence why I'm releasing this so late. Gonna translate this also and release tomorrow)

NOTE:
Menu status cannot be translated because it bugs the game. Developer probably used the status as a parameter somewhere in the code and whenever I change it to english it bugs the game so I left that in Japanese. You can still see her status in the lower right part of the screen while you don't have menu opened. Also some items when translated are causing ingame bugs so I decided to leave the item names untranslated.

How To Apply Translation?

Read carefully and know difference between folder and file.

HOW TO
1. Start arc_conv.exe
2. Go into data folder of the game and extract BasicData.wolf, MapData.wolf and Pictures.wolf (You will have to start arc_conv three times to extract all 3 files)
3. Wait for the arc_conv program to make folders "BasicData.wolf~, MapData.wolf~ and Pictures.wolf~". If you did step 2 right you should have 3 folders mentioned.
4. Rename folders from "BasicData.wolf~" to "BasicData", "MapData.wolf~" to "MapData" and "Pictures.wolf~" to "Pictures".
5. Rename the files "BasicData.wolf". "MapData.wolf" and "Pictures.wolf" to something else (anything). You can also delete them but you won't have backup then.
6. Copy the things you downloaded from links above(data and pictures) into the data folder of the game and overwrite.
8. Start game

NOTE:

You can get arc converter here:

Last edited:

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Heres a file i found on hongfire that may or may not contain all the gallery files, and a save file for the missing scene. (Haven't tested it yet)

chrome://mega/content/secure.html#!XYdFRB4b!s1Q8_av-LXp-FR4uQf88xey_xAGf5tqBo1esquQxAUQ

Ah i see.. so this does unlock everything.. but... for some reason all the gallery pictures/scenes are invisible until you select them. So just press enter on random places in the gallery and you're good to go.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks you so much kR1pt0n1t3 for the translation ^^

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woah this game look's good and that kriptonite translate the UI & etc.. will make the game easier to understand .

can Someone copy that etigoya walkthough to here..? i can't go that hongfire forum get error 404 (still got same message with proxy site)

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

woah this game look's good and that kriptonite translate the UI & etc.. will make the game easier to understand .

can Someone copy that etigoya walkthough to here..? i can't go that hongfire forum get error 404 (still got same message with proxy site)
nope, etigoya just post the full save game at hongfire. The game is rather simple

The main objective is to clear all dungeon boss to get part for the raft to leave the island,
after finish it fight the guy that traveling between dungeon to unlock 4 star dungeon.
Beat the guy again as last boss. Boom the end ;)
Just make sure no one get pregnant too long, and always check the food supplies between days.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nope, etigoya just post the full save game at hongfire. The game is rather simple

The main objective is to clear all dungeon boss to get part for the raft to leave the island,
after finish it fight the guy that traveling between dungeon to unlock 4 star dungeon.
Beat the guy again as last boss. Boom the end ;)
Just make sure no one get pregnant too long, and always check the food supplies between days.
Big thank's for the review:D ah i see then that etigoya post link not a guide.

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was really hoping that this would get at least a UI translation, I couldn't figure out how to actually make and consume the contraceptives, which made it pretty difficult to get anywhere.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody still have the partial that they can re-up? Thanks

noshowyu

Reputation score
Well now that this thread has been necroed; yes the partials are lost to the annals of time.
However ITH and a translation aggregate already set to work with wolf RPG does the job just fine.

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well now that this thread has been necroed; yes the partials are lost to the annals of time.
However ITH and a translation aggregate already set to work with wolf RPG does the job just fine.
sadly this game is wolf rpg so that you will need a partial, unless having it, it will be a pain to play.

B__B

Reputation score
Sorry to necro this further, but I can't find a save file anywhere. Those links posted earlier have since died. Any chance anyone has one?

Someonewhocan

Reputation score

I translated bunch of the images(60) and there are still few left. Thanks to Etigoya, Tesseract and willb for helping with translation of text from the images.

Here is translation and .

What's translated so far?
- Whole UI (except for few images in main menu with Japanese text)

What's left:
- 23 images which can be found in link below if anyone wants to help translate those as well
- Item description which I'm gonna do later today or tomorrow
- Combat UI and skills (I've been having some trouble with a stupid wolf editor bug and found a bypass for it today hence why I'm releasing this so late. Gonna translate this also and release tomorrow)

NOTE:
Menu status cannot be translated because it bugs the game. Developer probably used the status as a parameter somewhere in the code and whenever I change it to english it bugs the game so I left that in Japanese. You can still see her status in the lower right part of the screen while you don't have menu opened. Also some items when translated are causing ingame bugs so I decided to leave the item names untranslated.

How To Apply Translation?

Read carefully and know difference between folder and file.

HOW TO
1. Start arc_conv.exe
2. Go into data folder of the game and extract BasicData.wolf, MapData.wolf and Pictures.wolf (You will have to start arc_conv three times to extract all 3 files)
3. Wait for the arc_conv program to make folders "BasicData.wolf~, MapData.wolf~ and Pictures.wolf~". If you did step 2 right you should have 3 folders mentioned.
4. Rename folders from "BasicData.wolf~" to "BasicData", "MapData.wolf~" to "MapData" and "Pictures.wolf~" to "Pictures".
5. Rename the files "BasicData.wolf". "MapData.wolf" and "Pictures.wolf" to something else (anything). You can also delete them but you won't have backup then.
6. Copy the things you downloaded from links above(data and pictures) into the data folder of the game and overwrite.
8. Start game

NOTE:

You can get arc converter here:

Can you re upload translation ? And anything needed to translate because everything here is dead link

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Anyone knows other game like this?

What is ith?