What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/31: 175+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/17]

So you do it on Simon's route not Aka's?

Yes only on Simon's route, if you need exact number's and how to get it go over to the wikia. They have a bunch of in depth guides along with how to get enough point's to get it.

Thanks for the confirmation, namel12 - I'll pass it on to Sierra.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/17]

You don't have to start from scratch if you still have your saves! The only time old saves have been made incompatible was the transition to 0.8.

Aha! Interesting. Alas, I lost my saves since that was like 3 Windows installs ago. They are in Save Heaven now, lol.

Anyway, there are a couple of choices I didn't like when buying resources and I didn't explore as much in the beginning (who knew the story was gonna be this good!).

I was also stuck at some mages test in a citadel.

So, a fresh start is a plus :D

As for your first question
it can happen this very update, in fact.

ZOMG! Thanks man. This is good info... *cue evil laugh and thunderstorm in the background *

Keep up the good work Sierra Lee!!

Do you like statistics? I do! =D I find it really interesting to know more about the kinds of people who are interested in my games. So on that note, I'd be happy if you wanted to fill out this survey:

All information is anonymous and ALL QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL. The survey is not intended to be invasive and none of the data can be used in an exploitative way. This is information for information's sake.

If you're a patron, please fill out the version of this survey linked on Patreon instead of this one.

I proposed this idea on Patreon last week and just made public now. Click through if you want to see the discussion or find out what the top ten countries interested in TLS are! Those numbers are just based on blog traffic, though... if you fill out the survey, maybe we can get better data! ^-^

Incest, incest, is the best,
Put your daughter to the test.

God, more TLS can't come fast enough for me. I almost feel like I should just forget this and just come back around December or something so I have a big fuckin' chunk to chew through, but shit, then I'd have to go without it for all that time.

Ooo, I like data. Filled it out.
Thanks! I will definitely make a post about the results in time.

Incest, incest, is the best,
Put your daughter to the test.

God, more TLS can't come fast enough for me. I almost feel like I should just forget this and just come back around December or something so I have a big fuckin' chunk to chew through, but shit, then I'd have to go without it for all that time.
I'll keep making more, so take your pick! ^-^

Sierra Lee, it's been forever since i played this game.
-Is this game finished? does it has an end game?

Sierra Lee, it's been forever since i played this game.
-Is this game finished? does it has an end game?

No. Its long enough that you can drop a whole day into it though.

No. Its long enough that you can drop a whole day into it though.

More like a whole weekend. :D

--------------------

Filled out the survey and I'm quite curious about the result. Although the question to choose your favorite girl is obvious rigged if my favorite doesn't win. :p

More like a whole weekend. :D

And that's before you even get into min/maxing everything and doing multiple runs for the variant characters and scenes.

And rerunning because you messed up at some points and HOURS after the game comes back to bite you in the ass.

I'm hard pressed to mention games with higher rate of consequences for your actions.

I would like a walkthrough. The only walkthrough I've found are on websites my computer really doesn't like.

I would like a walkthrough. The only walkthrough I've found are on websites my computer really doesn't like.

Your computer doesn't like ? That is THE source for walkthroughs on this...

I'd advise you to use this then:

It's just a text file so it's fine. Its a great not-so-spoilerish tip guide for the game. If you don't want to miss important stuff but also don't want to have your hand hold too much. :)

Ya I don't know why but the wikia site just lags my computer really bad.

Ya I don't know why but the wikia site just lags my computer really bad.

Have that issue with several wikia sites as well with firefox, guessing it has something to do with the ads.

Chrome on the other hand doesn't lag at all/as much.

Reactions: DRP

Have that issue with several wikia sites as well with firefox, guessing it has something to do with the ads.

Chrome on the other hand doesn't lag at all/as much.

Tried Chrome didnt really make a difference. I would really like a walkthrough that spoiled me. I keep missing things and then I have to start over and do everything all over again.

Then use the plain text file Myon posted a few posts up...

Back