What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/31: 175+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

I do think a large portion of 'hot and bothered' comes from the exposing, not the ankle. We humans don't get all excited over what we freely receive. There is a place for not making a big deal out of gangbangs (or ankles), but I definitely think there's also value in pretending boundaries matter! :D
I'm not sure about what you mean, but for me erotica is all about playing with what's hidden and what's shown, and really something more of a mental game of hide and seek than anything else. Showing straight up a nude body doesn't do anything for me, even if I can appreciate the beauty.
But taking the time to develop a character, then show slightly more daring things (an exposed ankle :p), accidentally or not, and it's super exciting just with that!

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

So here it comes... the new public version... and the pressure of min-maxing... darn i'm scared, in a good way. :p

Good thing i'm still on a new early playthrough, time to maximize the variables! :D

I'm not sure about what you mean, but for me erotica is all about playing with what's hidden and what's shown, and really something more of a mental game of hide and seek than anything else. Showing straight up a nude body doesn't do anything for me, even if I can appreciate the beauty.
But taking the time to develop a character, then show slightly more daring things (an exposed ankle :p), accidentally or not, and it's super exciting just with that!

Yep, totally agree with you there. This is why ecchi mangas with such blatant and unrefined fanservices rubs me the wrong way.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/20]

Have to admit for as much of a pragmatic corpse looter Simon is he sure had an extreme reaction to Wynn
Admittedly the context involved is a bit different here so it's perfectly understandable, but I couldn't help but take Wynn's side on this one

I hope Wynn will stick around for a bit, I'd imagine she and Trin would get along.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 1/20]

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.24.0 has just been released to patrons!

In addition to wrapping up all the Zirantian politics, in this update you'll get to visit that ruin everyone's been talking about:
DHkmWY4.png

There's also a new mechanic, a dungeon where the party is split up into two groups and has to work together to proceed:
gvz9VxH.png

And finally:
RYsQSFc.png

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 2/17]

Version 0.24.1 is here, enjoy!

Version 0.24.0
- New section of the story, finishing the Zirantian section.
- One new plot sex scene.
Version 0.24.1
- Polishing and bugfixing.
- Improved version of Fuani's image found by Decanter.

I can go on and on, with how much I love this game. But I am sure everyone has already said all the best parts of it.
So I would at least want to give my largest complaint/question that I have.

Is there any way we can have a "skip text" button or is there already something like it but I just haven't found it?
I mean that on either replays, or if I mess up a decision and I want to retrace my steps.
I just have to mash through the dialogue until I get to the option that I wanted again, and it takes a while.

Or if I wanted to get to a choice past another choice, but only for me to mash through the dialogue until the first choice shows up. And since a choice is already highlighted, I accidentally press it.

(It was never an issue my first play through, but OH BOY was I stuck for hours repeating the part when Simon went solo. Because of my impatient ways.)

Could there be something like what Fate/Stay Night could have? (not to say that's the best skip feature out of all games or anything. Just that I have played very few graphic novels/H-games.)

Something like all dailgoue would be skiped until a choice shows up and then it stops skipping? Or maybe when a choice shows up, it's not immediately highlighted and you would either have to manually direct it to be highlighted? Or maybe a choice within the options that you could toggle on/off that whenever you pick a choice (or what have you) it could give you a yes/no prompt?

I might just be dim and I am overlooking something that is already there, if so, could you help a fan out?

Besides that, I adore this game to no end. Keep on, Keeping on Lee!

Is there any way we can have a "skip text" button or is there already something like it but I just haven't found it?
I mean that on either replays, or if I mess up a decision and I want to retrace my steps.

The CTRL key skips text extremely quickly so it's great if you're replaying a section several times in a row to try different outcomes at later stages.

I can go on and on, with how much I love this game. But I am sure everyone has already said all the best parts of it.
So I would at least want to give my largest complaint/question that I have.

I just have to mash through the dialogue until I get to the option that I wanted again, and it takes a while.

Or if I wanted to get to a choice past another choice, but only for me to mash through the dialogue until the first choice shows up. And since a choice is already highlighted, I accidentally press it.

(It was never an issue my first play through, but OH BOY was I stuck for hours repeating the part when Simon went solo. Because of my impatient ways.)

Could there be something like what Fate/Stay Night could have? (not to say that's the best skip feature out of all games or anything. Just that I have played very few graphic novels/H-games.)

Something like all dailgoue would be skiped until a choice shows up and then it stops skipping? Or maybe when a choice shows up, it's not immediately highlighted and you would either have to manually direct it to be highlighted? Or maybe a choice within the options that you could toggle on/off that whenever you pick a choice (or what have you) it could give you a yes/no prompt?

I might just be dim and I am overlooking something that is already there, if so, could you help a fan out?

Besides that, I adore this game to no end. Keep on, Keeping on Lee!

In RPGmaker games, ctrl or shift are usually textskip.
I don't remember if this game has it though.

Oh wow, I knew that I was missing something. Thank you both for the reply's and I can't believe I was missing that choice after all the times I have been through this.

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.25.0 has just been released to patrons!

This one is another return to Yhilin, and I hope this will be a satisfying one. Some things that have been promised for a very long time will finally happen this update, but I'll let you see those for yourself. This update might be covering known territory, but it will also get to some new things:
0KZPu8V.png

This game may not be all custom content, but I do try to make full use of whatever I can. I'm particularly happy to include that succubus nun - the player's actions are having an effect on the world that will only increase over time.

Meanwhile, this update is about bringing together combinations of characters that will shed new light on things:
CmvZMRT.png

You'll also get a few new maps, and more relevantly, new political manipulations and a chance to use Trin's skills again:
CUh7xUn.png

And finally, a question we should all ask in our heart of hearts:
myD8Hz4.png

This update will be released publicly in two weeks - please note the difference from the usual schedule. The reason is that next week there will be a second Patreon update featuring some code fixes and a new feature. More about this in a later post, I think it will be a fun addition.

And finally, a question we should all ask in our heart of hearts:
myD8Hz4.png

Oh God yes, someone needs to make this. I would buy it and I don't even drink. I would just love to see people's faces when I show them my Succubus Moonshine.

Well I am exited as all get out. Also I had asked around and considered this the best place to leave this report. (If you can even call it that.)

But within Yarra's Route/Rodak/The Gathering the theme that plays for that section.
(The normal one, not the battle or action themes.)

Has a bit of an auditory glitch within it. I know the theme plays a few times before that section, but it never happened during those parts. (And I can't remember if that theme plays again or not.)

About every 30 seconds to a Minute. A crackle/tick like sound, will happen, but it would go away like nothing happened. And it would just repeat until the theme is over with.

The strange thing is that this is my 2nd playthrough of the game, and I don't remember this glitch AT ALL during the first playthrough.

Usually would happen right after the flute would pick up within the song, then would happen a few seconds down the line. Then would happen again a few seconds after the flute started to play after the piano section was done.

So it would be something like this:

The flute starts right after the main piano section is done > glitch sound > a few seconds into the flute playing > glitch sound > Nothing until after the main piano section is done and the flute has played with a few seconds > glitch sound

Then it would just repeat as that.

I ain't a patron so I don't have the most recent update, and I am also running the 0.24.1 version.

I have tried restart/reloading a recent save and it doesn't stop.

Last edited:

I've checked it as well and it seems there's indeed a bit of a pattern off "click" sounds that alternates between the left and right side of my headphones. There's a total of three such clicks throughout the tune.

Hmm. We've altered quite a number of musical tracks, either for quality/format or better looping, so it's possible that we've produced artifacts in this one. I'm not very good with music - someone going by Lamsey usually helps me with that, but I'm not sure if he reads ULMF. I will try to check on this, anyway!

Whats the progress of this game? How much % out of 100 is it done (approx)

Well, seeing how few our harem completion rate is as of this update...I'd say we have a long way off. I mean we haven't taken down the Incubus Emperor.

I'd say more than 50% done and less than 75% done.

I think somewhere someone said (I think Lee herself? Don't quote me on that.)
That by this point in time, that we are half through with the game.
No idea about the possibility of post content and such though.

I mean we still have quite a few woman to go; and that "Other" category boggles my mind as to who is going to go there.

And we have at least met like 7 or so woman that would be within the harem at this point in time.
Unless of course. Lee is going to rapid fire characters left and right in a single update, but who's to say?
And with so many things going on within the background, it's all but assured we are going to be seeing some crazy story event's happening in time.

Also update on glitches and such.

It seems like the Orgasmic Empire's theme also suffers from it. It's not nearly as pronounced yet rare compared to Rodak's theme though.
It's more frequent and scattered about the song. At least in the first half of it. Usually at the starts and ends of the flute playing (or whatever that instrument is.)
I can't hear it from my computers speaker's though, only when using my headphones. (And I sadly don't have another pair to check if it persists or not.)
It might be different from the Rodak issue though, since I heard those sound hiccups with BOTH my computer speakers and headphones.

The Orgasmic Empire Palace theme, not the city theme.

Last edited:

Yeah, we are definitely past halfway. Though a lot of events have yet to happen, keep in mind just how many characters have been introduced that will become harem members eventually. As for antagonists, now that all the pieces are on the table, I'm free to set up some serious clashes, so things could move faster than you think.

My bets are still straight on:

-Simon takes down the incubus emperor, unifies his continent.
-As soon as he does (or maybe a bit after getting some social decisions on), one of the enemy incubus kings will attack, maybe Estaven, pushing Simon toward international affairs, and locking him out of peace (as his victories will merge the soul shards, pushing other incubus kings to action)
-The lustlord could look like the main threat, but I'm betting more on Xerces.

Back