What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/31: 175+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 11/18]

Eight. Seven are needed to get the Gray Lotus of as-yet-unknown purpose, but the eighth just gets you another potion.

Guess there's a bunch of things I'll have to re-check then.
I've found 7 in total. 2 before purifying the queens, 1 from the butterfly quest, 1 at the focal point in Theliar, 1 from not killing any wolves at the first root, 1 from Aka talking to the Mother's guard and the last from the merchant. No idea where the last one is unless you can somehow pick up the kingsfoil at the potion hermit herself

Is there actually a way to improve Yarra's attempts at recruiting elves?

Also what is the optimal dialogue for Orilise? Best I've got was "I'm glad to see you've gained a basic understanding of the situation so quickly" but I'm assuming you can do better, though I'm not sure how :/

Oh, and this is probably relevant for Sierra, replaying to get all the Kingsfoil I ran into a rather interesting "bug".
Siding with Orilise and unlocking the focal points in a certain order (church -> waterway -> tree) allows you to complete the main quest without ever going to the first root, leading to a rather awkward flashback of an event that never happened with Lynine there when initiating the last event. Some further humorous results from this include the scene that normally shows you the river being purified now gets interrupted by the event that sends you to the first root and when you get there the party is completely invisible. Added attachment is a save with the problem, talking to Orilise allows you to see the buggy final sequence, leaving the area sends you to the first root as intended

Attachments

• Save12.zip
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Is there actually a way to improve Yarra's attempts at recruiting elves?
If she fails several times and then one person shows up, that's all the content there is for her this time.

Oh, and this is probably relevant for Sierra, replaying to get all the Kingsfoil I ran into a rather interesting "bug".
Siding with Orilise and unlocking the focal points in a certain order (church -> waterway -> tree) allows you to complete the main quest without ever going to the first root, leading to a rather awkward flashback of an event that never happened with Lynine there when initiating the last event. Some further humorous results from this include the scene that normally shows you the river being purified now gets interrupted by the event that sends you to the first root and when you get there the party is completely invisible. Added attachment is a save with the problem, talking to Orilise allows you to see the buggy final sequence, leaving the area sends you to the first root as intended
Yeah, the issue is that I changed the trigger for the First Root events I didn't change these, leading to the possibility of breaking the sequence. It'll be fixed next version.

what is the optimal dialogue for Orilise?
This is probably the part where I should pimp my affection guide again, but instead I'll just tell you: "It's... almost intimidating how much you've come to understand"

Odd, can't seem to get that and I've talked to everyone twice, and yea I had a look at your affection guide so I'm not sure what I'm missing. How far off am I anyway?

Odd, can't seem to get that and I've talked to everyone twice, and yea I had a look at your affection guide so I'm not sure what I'm missing. How far off am I anyway?
Hard to say; there aren't very many gradations for Orilise's response. I think the likely possibilities for what you missed are
either you missed somebody at the river - they walked under foliage, maybe - or you didn't talk to the Denmiel priestess before siding.

Okay, this should be the last bugfix version for this update. If you played through the previous one without issue, then you can ignore this, the version you played was fine. People who made certain choices (skipping Altina entirely, for example) may not have been able to play everything, however, so this version should help them. New downloads in the same place as before:

Hope everyone has a good day, whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving or not! ^-^

Back after version 18.. May I ask, where is Denmiel archives?

*Nevermind.. Now I got stuck in the maze. can't open the tree above the elf that opens the 2 skeletons path and the one near the other elves group..

Last edited:

The tree that leads to the skeletons can be opened only if you did an event with Aka and Altina (that requires Aka to have a certain degree of skill at the language) You'll find one of the people from that event in the forest and he'll open the path for you.

The other one to the boss opens up by using the node that's somewhat in the middle of the area, which is available after using the one that is guarded (where Aka offers to assassinate the guard)

The tree that leads to the skeletons can be opened only if you did an event with Aka and Altina (that requires Aka to have a certain degree of skill at the language) You'll find one of the people from that event in the forest and he'll open the path for you.

The other one to the boss opens up by using the node that's somewhat in the middle of the area, which is available after using the one that is guarded (where Aka offers to assassinate the guard)

Dang, I forgot the one that's supposed to die.. Thanks!

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to announce that TLS version 0.22.0 has just been released to patrons!

No screenshots this time, my schedule is a little tight due to the season, but you can read more about the update here:

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
tumblr_inline_ohmx88lIDg1t538yh_500.jpg

Reactions: Xil

Also, if you aren't on Patreon, you probably missed the piece of fanart someone commissioned of Simon and Yarra, so I'll put it here:
tumblr_inline_ohmx88lIDg1t538yh_500.jpg
[/spoiler]

And here i thought you finally found an artist to work on the CGs for this awesome game... :p

Oh, and great fanart! :D
Which reminds me, how come there's so little fanart of this game?!

And here i thought you finally found an artist to work on the CGs for this awesome game... :p

Oh, and great fanart! :D
Which reminds me, how come there's so little fanart of this game?!
Sorry, finding an artist is still an ongoing difficulty. It's quite nice to see the fanart, though. ^-^

I think most h-games in general get fairly little fanart. The community of fans isn't ultimately that large compared to mainstream titles.

Sorry, finding an artist is still an ongoing difficulty. It's quite nice to see the fanart, though. ^-^

I think most h-games in general get fairly little fanart. The community of fans isn't ultimately that large compared to mainstream titles.

Don't worry Sierra, that last sentence of mine was more on the rhetorical side, cuz yeah i do understand that h-games in general are not really fanarts-inducing. :p

Good luck always, both on daily life and the game development! :)

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 12/16]

Version 0.22.4 is here, enjoy!

Seems that I've completed the 4 trials with Robin, but the big fifth hallway one is telling me I need to complete them still.

The research to pass her trial is what I have in the works though, I'm not sure if that's fouling something up, or.

Alright guys, how high did you get with Ginasta's RP this update ? Same question with the Human/Succubi relationship quest.

I've got to -13 and 10 respectively myself, so I'm wondering if I missed any.

Alright guys, how high did you get with Ginasta's RP this update ? Same question with the Human/Succubi relationship quest.

I've got to -13 and 10 respectively myself, so I'm wondering if I missed any.

Nope. Those are it.
edit: Sorry, I messed up on the Forging Ties quest, there are three more that are needed, Check the wiki to learn more.

There's a ton of choices which set things up further down the line this time around, the Patreon thread already had people arguing all three options for Eustrin diplomacy so it's interesting to see what people picked and why.

I personally went with diplomats since I figure Aram is preventing them from communicating magically and will probably also censor any letters sent to and from Aram, regardless of what Aram is doing diplomats are sure to at least get some more concrete information, though each option has some merit.

Also tons of investment opportunities and some big choices to make there, I only got 80% budget for the second house of petitions which had me spend most of it (fighting pit seems rather important, part of me is hoping this leads to another meeting with that duelist from Ardford and the balance of male to female in the party is getting out of hand)

I mostly focused all investment opportunities in magical development and integrating succubi and their magic into Yhilin, I figure investing in trade and since we can introduce new and unique goods to the market by combining the skills of Yhilin mages with the unique magic of succibi would be somehow beneficial and I'd want to deal with the economic concerns first and foremost, preparing for the apparent coming conflict with Aram.

Was tempting to invest in the elves but being pragmatic I can't imagine fixing up slums is going to pay off in the short term, which is where we need our funds the most right now to secure the funds needed for such long-term investments.

So what did you all pick, and why?

umm guys i have some questions. Welp after finished noxian nights and fell in love with that game wanted to try this one which is one of the creator of NN :3

then downloaded final version of game from blog and what i see im start from lvl 17 directly goes to hunt demon king "that escalated quickly" :p:confused:

is this how game works ? or i need to start from early updates ? cause 0.22 file was so little for 15+ hour game and atleast 80+ scenes :3

umm guys i have some questions. Welp after finished noxian nights and fell in love with that game wanted to try this one which is one of the creator of NN :3

then downloaded final version of game from blog and what i see im start from lvl 17 directly goes to hunt demon king "that escalated quickly" :p:confused:

is this how game works ? or i need to start from early updates ? cause 0.22 file was so little for 15+ hour game and atleast 80+ scenes :3

That's how the game work, don't worry.

Believe in Sierra's writing skills, brother. Believe in him/her! ;)

For your information tho, all the H-scenes are text-only as of now, and occasional sex-sprite-animations here and there, so the small memory size is explainable.

Last edited:
Back