What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/31: 175+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 7/15]

Version 0.20.0 is out for backers! Meanwhile, here is a preview of some of this update's content:

Though the elves have been on the margins of the story so far, this update will take you straight into the heart of their forest kingdoms:

Since this is the largest forest on the continent, I wanted it to feel different from the forests that have been seen so far. That required me to take my mapping up a notch and commission some stuff, but I think the resulting area looks nice:

Now that you rule a kingdom, you're not entering conflicts as a minor party. This update will introduce both sides of this conflict.

Next time, you'll have to choose a side...

Expect the public release of this update in about a week - see you then!

So the question is; blond or blue?

Great news! Gonna be a long 7 days waiting for the public release!

Bugnotes: I got some sort of crash when in the forest looking for magical materials. (just got into battle with a set of plant-monsters and it crashed)
No idea what caused it, could not replicate.

Second issue, the elf who's in-charge of the captives (the one you talk to about freeing them) still has the same lines of dialogue even after they've been freed. Which makes it look a little odd.

nice.

im about to start playing the game again. and am waiting for a nice new playtrough.

has there been any changes to the early parts? (around 5 months ever since i last played)

Yes, whoring Qum at Stineford has some severe consequences now

Who would do that. Who would be so dastardly evil?!

People who... wishes to complete all the sex scene?
Granted they can make separate savefiles for that, and chose not to whore her in their real playthrough.

So, can you "date" the daughter yet? Last version I played was 0.13 so it's been a while.

Also, I got stuck at some magic challenge where the teams split and could never finish it. Guess it makes sense to start from scratch now.

Last edited:

People who... wishes to complete all the sex scene?
Granted they can make separate savefiles for that, and chose not to whore her in their real playthrough.

Complete all the sex scenes, BUT AT WHAT COST?!

I like Decanter's description on the Wikia - he could have done that but "making Qum sad is like kicking a slutty puppy"

So, can you "date" the daughter yet? Last version I played was 0.13 so it's been a while.

Also, I got stuck at some magic challenge where the teams split and could never finish it. Guess it makes sense to start from scratch now.

Not quite yet, but it's getting there.

Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 8/26]

Version 0.20.2 is here, enjoy!

I would like to remind everyone that I am still dealing with personal issues as I mentioned . I wrapped up everything I was working on to put out a short update, which I hope will be taken as a sign of my commitment, but I will need to take some personal time before the next release.

YOUR MORALS AND QUM'S INNOCENCES! MUAHAHAHA! :D

Version 0.20.2 is here, enjoy!
I would like to remind everyone that I am still dealing with personal issues as I mentioned . I wrapped up everything I was working on to put out a short update, which I hope will be taken as a sign of my commitment, but I will need to take some personal time before the next release.

Let the decision-making begin! :)
It's okay Sierra, take your time, and stay healthy!

Who would do that. Who would be so dastardly evil?!

I... did that. I felt bad too... BUT YARRA WAS GETTING POINTS ITS NOT MY FAULT :'(

Funny thing is, I have no idea what you guys are talking about either, I'm still on the summit update. :/

I think I'm gonna rush to the end without doing most of the sidequests in order to catch up, then gonna start a new game from the beginning.

Edit: Was Ginasta supposed to be incredibly hard or is it just me? I've only skipped mobs after 0.16.

I mean, she is not an optional boss right? My party consisted of Simon, Aka, Carina, Robin. And aside from Simon's Precise Strike, Aka's debuffing attacks and Robins magic, everything else and everyone else was being blocked. Maybe it's the gear or something.

Last edited:

I played A LOT of hentai rpgs, and this is by far the best game I've ever played :D

The art, the story, the progression of the game and the script are really nice!
Honestly, you're the most promising developer I've seen.

I can't play an h-game if it hasn't any pics on it, and although I enjoyed a lot your game, I think that some CG's (even temporary pics) would do a lot.

Good luck! :D

im deeply sorry, but i have to ask..

are all sex scene in this game text based only?
is there no CG?

im deeply sorry, but i have to ask..

are all sex scene in this game text based only?
is there no CG?

its been a while since i last played it, so maybe it changed in the meantime.

Last thing i heard was that Sierra was trying to get some Artist(s ?) involved, and that it will take some time until there are a reasonable amount of CGs in the game.

Last thing i heard was that Sierra was trying to get some Artist(s ?) involved, and that it will take some time until there are a reasonable amount of CGs in the game.

oh, then i dont mind waiting, this game is one of a kind, in other word, unique..
i dont want to miss it..

sprite artists maybe, last I heard sierra decided against any kind of art for scenes because the text based scenarios seemed refreshing and popular by fans.

but if you read a previous blog post on her website part of the delay is due to someone close passing. she still plans on continuing the project, she really looks forward to giving us more of the story.

Back