What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The newest update is now public! You can download it here:

I had fun with this one, patrons had fun with it, hopefully you will too. ^-^

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's now the middle of August. Where is update 53?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's now the middle of August. Where is update 53?
Still WIP. I took some time off from TLS to try to finish up Once Ever After (and you can expect an update about that sometime), but switched back to TLS when I had to wait on assets.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey, everyone, sorry it's been a little while. I've been trying to finish two different things at once, detailed here:

Currently focused entirely on TLS 0.53.0, but I hope this side project can also come out before too long!

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey, everyone, sorry it's been a little while. I've been trying to finish two different things at once, detailed here:

Currently focused entirely on TLS 0.53.0, but I hope this side project can also come out before too long!
What does this sentence mean"
" The next TLS update won't be out right away, "

Next week? Next month? Next year?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Version 0.53.0 is out for patrons! We're up to 45+ illustrated scenes, with more info below or at the blog:

TLS 0.53.0
- Big new section covering the first half of the Gathering.
- 2 new scenes
- Added a notification after Chapter 1 to forestall potential confusion over illustrations.
- 9 new illustrated scenes: Comforting Simon, Janine's Wedding, Orcent Orgy, Robin BJ, Tertia TF, Uyae in Heat, Varia Standing, Varia TF, Wynn Binding

A sample of one of the new illustrated scenes:

Anyway, you know what it's time for this update!

The player's position in the world has really developed since the original Gathering back in Chapter 2. You'll have lots of groups pursuing various objectives:

There will be more competitive events, both mundane and magical:

And if it ever seems confusing, Qum is there to help explain:

I'm too tired to be sure when this one will go public, but I intend to roll directly into TLS 0.54.0 to finish the Gathering. Please look forward to it!

What does this sentence mean"
" The next TLS update won't be out right away, "

Next week? Next month? Next year?
Now.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Excellent work, SL.
Many thanks for the best RPG on the net.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The newest update is now public! You can download it here:

This is a big one I hope you'll find fun! That said, do see the notes on the blog regarding balance.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just went through the first half of the Second Gathering of Kings.
Outstanding.
The return to the Orgasmic Empire was a lot of fun.
Getting the best outcome from the Orc battles was difficult but doable.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Version 0.54.0 is out for patrons! More info below or at the blog:

TLS 0.54.0
- New segment finishing the Gathering
- 2 new scenes
- Equipment from dead orcs is now given back to you prior to the orc event.
- More healing for parties in between segments.
- New character bust art thanks to Lamsey.
- 4 new illustrated scenes: Aka x Tentacles, Carina + Qum, Iris Doggy, Balia Table

A sample of one of the new illustrated scenes:

This episode is the culmination of many things, including both long-running arcs and callbacks from many updates past:

Though this one is shorter and more intense, there will still be some more events and competitions:

Which require very serious reactions:

I've pushed pretty hard to get to this point and I can't promise that the finished/polished version will be ready to go public in a week. Regardless, please look forward to it!

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Outstanding. So good to see the latest update has arrived and will be publicly available in a week.
This is, by far, the best computer RPG on the net.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Oh shit, the previous update came out on my birthday. Wew.

I've been letting them bunch up so I have a big update to play through. Praise.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The newest update is public! Get it here:

I am tired, so see the blog for all notes.

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
Gotta say, this is one of the more surprising RPG games around in terms of quality. Wonderful work!

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
45 second to complete the Anak's maze? Fucking ridiculous. And biased against the handicapped. What has this game become? Some kind of selection against reflexes? You should know that lots of people HATE timed sections in RPGs.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
45 second to complete the Anak's maze? Fucking ridiculous. And biased against the handicapped. What has this game become? Some kind of selection against reflexes? You should know that lots of people HATE timed sections in RPGs.
There are few things more pathetic in the world than people that demand challenges be removed for them, rather than trying to overcome it themselves. If you truly have some handicap, use cheatengine, if you're just having difficulty practice until you succeed or simply accept a worse outcome. Being a whiny cunt about it is just asinine.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Only warning. Keep the discussion civil.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm back with a new update for patrons! You can find it in the usual places, or read more at the blog:

TLS 0.55.0
- Open world update, including new income and research
- Brand new nation: Rodak
- Many new investments, most in the new nations, but also some scattered around.
- New content unlocked in Orgasmic Empire, and in Eustrin if you resolved its problems earlier.
- Eight new text scenes, including six for new harem members
- Fourteen (!) new illustrated scenes: Carina handjob, Dari blowjob, Dari 69, Ginasta bathing, Hilstara x Galvia, Iris + Megail, Janine cunnilingus, Megail + Hilstara, Robin titfuck, Sarai missionary, Varia chains, Wendis titfuck, Yarra x Fuani
- Over fifty (!!) new sex sprites! Every harem character now has at least one with Simon, and there are some other combinations as well.

I know what you animals all really want is investments and research, which are all over this update but hard to screenshot.

During my break I also took the time to add a lot of side content, including a bunch of new illustrated scenes and a ridiculous number of new animated sprites:

This update also introduces Fuckball, which I have been waiting to do since the very beginning of the game.

Finally a taste of the new scenes:

This one should go public in a normal week, please look forward to it!