Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 聖剣姫ファイン

Thank you, merry xmas for you as well!

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much Lonelyvanity for the game.

I wonder why the light path playthrough ends with virginity loss ? I mean after the rebuild of the castle before the credits.

Also thanks for the walktrough it helped me sometimes alot.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much Lonelyvanity for the game.

I wonder why the light path playthrough ends with virginity loss ? I mean after the rebuild of the castle before the credits.

Also thanks for the walktrough it helped me sometimes alot.
Before the credits?

I'm not quite sure but a virgin playthrough ends with her losing her virginity to "the player" as a reward. I'm pretty sure that was after the credits, though...

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone has the 1.12 save? Or know what to do to get the new scenes?

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has the 1.12 save? Or know what to do to get the new scenes?
If you do a completely virgin playthrough (only events you see are where the other girls get raped) then you get a two-part scene at the very end (after the credits i think?).

There are two other scenes, one dressed as a bunny girl (I think?) but I can't quite recall them

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone have a save ? (and better not just link to hongfire) was on hongfire page searched for about a hour for the titled game nothing......

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have a save ? (and better not just link to hongfire) was on hongfire page searched for about a hour for the titled game nothing......
link to hongfire

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seem v1.2 is out.
it seem like more CGs.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seem v1.2 is out.
it seem like more CGs.
i believe there's a misunderstanding; the game's most recent version is 1.13. If your source for 1.2 is the exhentai gallery, then i'm afraid there's nothing new.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

damn stuck at the evil looking dungeon...
can someone tell me how to pass the blue and green orbs?
sorry for resurrecting a dead thread

FYI my save game is heavily cheat (99 on almost all items, 9999 on HP and MP, and 999 on Attack and Defense (if I'm right))

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Has anyone done a partial for this? If not I'd like to attempt to do it to brush up my Japanese a bit.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone done a partial for this? If not I'd like to attempt to do it to brush up my Japanese a bit.
Feel free to do one. This is one of the games I've had in my backlog for a while, but I always work on other stuff so making a partial for it keeps getting postponed... I'm glad someone else wants to work on it.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Feel free to do one. This is one of the games I've had in my backlog for a while, but I always work on other stuff so making a partial for it keeps getting postponed... I'm glad someone else wants to work on it.
Sweet, I'll start on it right away. Although my Japanese knowledge is minimal so if you don't hear much in like a month then I probably gave up.

Edit: Didn't want to bump up the thread for no real reason. If you happen to stumble across this and want the latest version then it's your lucky day. A google drive link.

Attachments

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet, I'll start on it right away. Although my Japanese knowledge is minimal so if you don't hear much in like a month then I probably gave up.
Well, minimal knowledge is subjective. I, for example, have no certificate for japanese, but I can usually understand what people say, and I also don't know a lot of kanji, hence the need of a program to help me when I translate those. But I still find it easy to translate since I believe I'm quite adequate with the english language even if it's not my native. I think that matters a lot when translating, so that you don't end up creating something that seems like it's machine translated. So don't worry, and take your time working on this.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it seems the latest version [1.1.3] of this game is really hard to find

i can easily find 1.1.2 on the common sites

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a MEGA/Mediafire for the latest version of this? The dl links on the other site seem to have expired

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so, all mega link are dead then. too bad :(

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All dead, but a nyaa torrent recently went up.