What's new

Sincerest Apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score
...for making this thread; but I recently stumbled upon the tutorial for translating games using translation aggregator / Atlas or something similar, and I haven't been able to find it again.

Could anyone help me? Again, sorry for making a whole thread out of this.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Sincerest Apologies...

Hey fuckass, no doubt there's been countless posts made in the Hentai section on this topic, why don't you, oh I don't know, check there.

OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Well aren't you just a bundle of joy?

Like I said, I've already looked. Found it before, but can't find it again, so I know it's out there.

EDIT: I could've sworn it was in a sticky or something similarly important. But nope.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Lol passive aggression.

Thank you very much for finding what I couldn't; even if you were acting like a hormonal teenager throughout. I appreciate it c:
The first link you posted I found myself, but the tutorial was far too brief and vague to be helpful. The second one is the one I was looking for.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeeeeah, no that wasn't passive aggression. That was full on aggression for some dumb shit that can't even look properly. The only way it could be more aggressive is if I was physically assaulting you. Besides, you don't know me very well if you think I was being 'hormonal'. Rage is kinda my thing.

OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Which you would never do, because you can only get aggressive over the safety of the internet, where you won't be beaten into a sickly pulp for being so outrageously angry.

Anyway, thanks.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Um, no? I get aggressive all the time, even moreso in the heat. But I see I can't 'win' this 'debate' without making myself look like a tool (LOLOLOL ONI MAKE HIMSELF OUT TO LOOK LIKE A TOOL? ONLY ALL THE DAMN TIME! Har har, real funny jackasses) so I just going to wait patiently until Nunu locks this travesty up. Hopefully it'll happen while I'm asleep.

OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

For some reason, I like you.

Best of luck with that. Thanks again

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'd wager it's because my rage makes for hilarious reading. Or because of my many other faults and defects make for a hilarious show of a man slowly spiraling downwards into his own self-wrought destruction. But so long as people enjoy the show before it ends I'm oNe ChIlL mOtHeRfUcKeR.

OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

See, that's outright respectable. It's better than being hilarious and not knowing why people are laughing at you.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh I know why people are laughing at (and sometimes with) me, it's because I'm a trainwreck readying for its second 'maiden' voyage-crash. But if I can make people laugh on the way my existence will have meant something.

OP
Zideeane

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

Can I play the violin aboard you as you go down? I can't play the violin yet, but it'll give me something to aspire to c:

...Aboard you? Hrm. I could've chosen better wording for that.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can't believe I've never thought of using this method to play with Sironi.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That whole "arguing on the internet is like the special olympics" thing is starting to really get to me now...

It's basically an excuse to let assholes be ignorant assholes without any attempts to tell them that they are wrong.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

What gets to me more is that Zideeane posted this shit here instead of the hentai section, where the only possible mention of ATLAS could've been.

Actually, it's this whole "I'm above arguing on the internet" thing, really. People wanna seem like the bigger person, so they try to act mature by going, "Nope. Instead of admitting I'm wrong and deserve the flames, I'm just going to make a short, snarky reply to everything you say because this is my form of defense against looking like an idiot, which I'm sure it's foolproof."

It's irritating the hell out of me. You're wrong. You got yelled at by another member and deserved it. When you continue to try and defend yourself when you're the one in the wrong, you end up looking like an asshole. Just admit that you fucked up, apologize, and make a mental note to not do that again. We would honestly respect you more if that's what you did, rather than try and defend your internet honor.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

That whole "arguing on the internet is like the special olympics" thing is starting to really get to me now...

It's basically an excuse to let assholes be ignorant assholes without any attempts to tell them that they are wrong.
I think it's more about the whole how wasted effort it is, it isn't gona make anyone smarter in the end, no matter how big your capslock is.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think it's more about the whole how wasted effort it is, it isn't gona make anyone smarter in the end, no matter how big your capslock is.
I'm not talking about capslock though.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Capslock or not, Mots has a point. In fact, even in real life arguing never really works. As an example: Try telling a creationist there is scientific evidence that evolution exists. No matter how much evidence you can cite there is no convincing that person that they may be wrong. Try it the other way even, creationism to an atheist, You'll go the same place. Nowhere.The only way you can ever really win an argument is by incapacitating the other's ability to argue. And since that really isn't much of an option on the internet(unless your a mod), your pretty much wasting your time. Essentially, it's not a cop-out, it's a statment to avoid pointless battles(espcially ones you don't really have a way of winning). Just cause it's in a snarky tone doesn't make the observation any less valid. The feeling of being "right" isn't worth wasting your time like this. You can afford not feeling right for a second, right? Now that I'm done RUINING my point by actually replying to this exercise in futility, I shall watch another thread and never speak of this again. Besides, he apologized in the thread title. That's alot more courtesy than I've come to expect from internet forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.