What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SKUNKS] [ スカンクス ] Magical Girl Riiru / 魔法少女★リィル RE151495 RJ151495

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

Thanks for the update, I look forward to your next translation update.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Waited this long, I'm sure I can wait longer. I haven't been this excited for a translation since... well I can't think of one. But anyway, hope to see another update soon.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, didn't have much time to test it, so sorry if there are any errors. Translated four more events with game over scenes (Khezu, Training with Yae, Arachne and Alraune). There aren't that many events left, but those are really, REALLY long, so I can't tell when the next update will come. Some stuff is still untranslated because they aren't in the right order, but I'll probably get it fixed by the time I finish the translation.

Noticed another bug with RPG-Maker, it apparently doesn't show a lot of things. Whenever you see something like a single "-" it's supposed to be something like "St-, stop..." and the like, but for some reason it randomly chooses not to display these characters sometimes. If anyone knows what causes it/how to fix it, please tell me. If not... well, I guess there isn't really anything essential to understand what's going on lost, but it's still displeasing to the eye.

Sorry for that little fail, hopefully should work now.

Last edited:

necrohousin

Reputation score

Thanks for the update man.

umm...

you may wanna check the mega link in your post though. it is asking for a key when you follow the hyperlink.
normally when mega asks for that it has to do with the url being incomplete

edit:
after looking at mega's help section
hxxps://mega.nz/#help/sharing
(i cant post links yet)
and creating a few files myself, it seems to be worded that when selecting 'get link' you will then need to select 'full link' from the drop down in the menu to avoid the prompt for a key.
seems like it then adds the key to the link and acts like an already inserted password for the file

might be helpful i guess

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How big is the farting fetish in this game? Reading some of the responses here, it seems like it is mostly a beginning game thing and as the game goes on it gets more hardcore (not really sure how).

Is this right?

OP
Stiltzkinator

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How big is the farting fetish in this game? Reading some of the responses here, it seems like it is mostly a beginning game thing and as the game goes on it gets more hardcore (not really sure how).

Is this right?
It's definitely present, but more or less played for laughs. The main villain uses it as one of her main attacks (and as a smokescreen to escape), and they are fought multiple times. I don't recall any game over events set around it though.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's definitely present, but more or less played for laughs. The main villain uses it as one of her main attacks (and as a smokescreen to escape), and they are fought multiple times. I don't recall any game over events set around it though.
I can confirm this, during the whole translation so far it was only used by Rukoruko for different kinds of attacks and never had a scene focused around it. From what I can tell it won't have any scenes like that either, this game basically revolves around four fetishes: bondage, slime/mucus, vore and yuri. So far it seems to be relatively evenly distributed, but the last few scenes are going to be vore and yuri, so those two are the main focus. Hopefully that will help others decide if this game is for them in advance.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can confirm this, during the whole translation so far it was only used by Rukoruko for different kinds of attacks and never had a scene focused around it. From what I can tell it won't have any scenes like that either, this game basically revolves around four fetishes: bondage, slime/mucus, vore and yuri. So far it seems to be relatively evenly distributed, but the last few scenes are going to be vore and yuri, so those two are the main focus. Hopefully that will help others decide if this game is for them in advance.
There is ONE bad end that focuses on it, and only on it, but it's not even done in an erotic way (though you still might find it as such if that's your fetish) because it's still played for comedy. And in the bad end to the EX version of her final fight, Rukoruko does rip one on Yae in the Yae/Rukoruko Yuri scene but that's the ONE time it happens in the middle of a sex scene from what I can remember.

By the way, looking forward to the translation, I liked this game a lot more than I thought I did. It's on the short side, but is pretty well made.

Alright, didn't have much time to test it, so sorry if there are any errors. Translated four more events with game over scenes (Khezu, Training with Yae, Arachne and Alraune). There aren't that many events left, but those are really, REALLY long, so I can't tell when the next update will come.
I haven't played the translation yet since I completed the whole game already and I was waiting on the final, but from the sound of where I think you are and that there "Aren't many events left" it sounds like you're just doing the main story fights?

I hope you consider doing the alt scenes in the extra fights.
For those that haven't noticed, if you re-play fights in the replay room you get a COMPLETELY different bad end from losing and several of the fights are much harder. Basically, every scene that focuses on Riiru will instead have Yae as the victim and vice versa. The post-game epilogue fights even have much more to their sceenes as well in the replay room.

If you've only played the main story fights, you're literally seeing less than half the H-sceenes in the game, and missing the best ones to boot.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, sure doesn't feel as though it's on the short side if you spend hours upon hours translating it. But I enjoyed it pretty much, so far, and I've definitely seen worse games for that price.

It's gonna be a while until I get the final thing done. I was rather talking about the normal game scenes and main story, there isn't much of that left. The main story has much more text to translate than the alternative game-overs, they basically just focus on the fight. Most of the other scenes have way more text. I'm almost done with the main story, afterwards I'll focus on the other stuff.

Of course I'm not just going to translate the main story, that would be pretty bad. As you mentioned, I'd skip more than half the game overs and that would really suck. Most of the game overs have at least one Ryiru and one Yae variation, from what I can tell. I'd skip way too much to call it a translation that way. It's just that I go after the main story first. So no worries about that, I will get to it. It'll just take time.

Well, I wouldn't know which scenes are the best, since I only play as far as I get with the translation. It depends on the preferences as well and I wouldn't want to spoil myself. But as I said, I do plan on translating the whole game.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, sure doesn't feel as though it's on the short side if you spend hours upon hours translating it. But I enjoyed it pretty much, so far, and I've definitely seen worse games for that price.

It's gonna be a while until I get the final thing done. I was rather talking about the normal game scenes and main story, there isn't much of that left. The main story has much more text to translate than the alternative game-overs, they basically just focus on the fight. Most of the other scenes have way more text. I'm almost done with the main story, afterwards I'll focus on the other stuff.

Of course I'm not just going to translate the main story, that would be pretty bad. As you mentioned, I'd skip more than half the game overs and that would really suck. Most of the game overs have at least one Ryiru and one Yae variation, from what I can tell. I'd skip way too much to call it a translation that way. It's just that I go after the main story first. So no worries about that, I will get to it. It'll just take time.

Well, I wouldn't know which scenes are the best, since I only play as far as I get with the translation. It depends on the preferences as well and I wouldn't want to spoil myself. But as I said, I do plan on translating the whole game.
Still chugging along with the translation effort?

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, been pretty busy with family related stuff and Christmas, but I'll get it done. I'll probably upload the next thing after New Year. Sorry for the delay.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, sorry for the late update... anyways, here is the updated version, story mode is completely translated, including extras. Next up are the secondary game overs, gallery and all that. Once that is done I'll get to revising everything and correcting errors etc. If you notice any major stuff, like game crashes (except for the item and status menu problems, still don't know what causes those or how to fix it, probably won't even bother, since both of those are completely useless), missing translation or other errors, just point them out and I'll correct them. And if someone here knows what causes some words not to show up, instead just the "......" or something like that, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Crap, really sorry about that one... I think this one should work, if it doesn't I'll just upload it somewhere else.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think you did the link wrong. It's asking for a decryption key, which I think is most of the url that's not there.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, good I've been looking forward to this finished translation so I'm glad to see you've been trucking along. Yeah as UnexpectedTwist pointed out, the link doesn't work so I'll have to KEEP looking forward to playing the next phase of the translation until you get a working link up.

But at any rate thanks again for going through the effort to bring us this translation. I appreciate it.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get a file not found with new link.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You seem to have very bad luck with MEGA links in general.

If your hyperlink is short (Like your original link) then it lacks the decryption key.

If your hyperlink has a "..." in the middle, they often tend to break.

If you just copy-paste the exact contents of the URL bar, it should be fine though.

Edit:
Scratch that: I think Mega just might be down. I can't seem to access the main page of the website. It's either offline or the DNS redirect is jacked up.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought that at first, but decided that couldn't be it since it said file not found. Never once seen that before for a site that was down.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought that at first, but decided that couldn't be it since it said file not found. Never once seen that before for a site that was down.
Yeah, but it says that for trying to go to MEGA itself. The website is inaccessible. That is the very DEFINITION of a site being down, right?

But since mega.co.nz and mega.nz keep trying to redirect to "mega///" there might instead just be something funky going on with the domain name.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but it says that for trying to go to MEGA itself. The website is inaccessible. That is the very DEFINITION of a site being down, right?

But since mega.co.nz and mega.nz keep trying to redirect to "mega///" there might instead just be something funky going on with the domain name.
Mega's been doing the redirect thing for a while. The site is probably just down, but the message is just strange and misleading.

Edit: The link is working now. Went to check again but in Chrome instead of Firefox and it worked fine. Don't use Firefox to try and open the link. It's not working on Firefox for some reason.

Last edited: