What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SKUNKS] [ スカンクス ] Magical Girl Riiru / 魔法少女★リィル RE151495 RJ151495

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [SKUNKS] Magical Girl ★ Riiru

Damn it all, Mega really seems to hate me. ;^^ Anyways, I'll go and look for another place to upload it, if anyone has any suggestions as to where, feel free to. I think I'll give Mediafire a try, though that often gets taken down.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now then, here is the mediafire upload. Hope this will serve you better.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Copy and paste Mediafire links, never click on them. It works fine.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Moving past the link problems..

Nicely done with the translating!
You have done us all a great service! (Atleast the ones who managed to download it :) Hang in there!)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Please use this thread for the translation in the appropriate section. I'm not gonna delete the posts here, but I'm gonna have to ask you guys to move the discussion over there.

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you pull off the combination attacks listed in the bookshelf at the right?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. The fact that you unlock scenes even when winning is nice, but the game is pretty small. just the room and the fight-scenes, as far as I can tell.

As for H-scenes, havn't seen one yet. Even on losing it's just the same sticky CG overlayed again. Plus skunkfarts.

Then again, the tags say it has Yuri, so maybe i'll get to something that's actually sexy eventually.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. The fact that you unlock scenes even when winning is nice, but the game is pretty small. just the room and the fight-scenes, as far as I can tell.

As for H-scenes, havn't seen one yet. Even on losing it's just the same sticky CG overlayed again. Plus skunkfarts.

Then again, the tags say it has Yuri, so maybe i'll get to something that's actually sexy eventually.
The game is pretty small, it doesn't have open world or anything like that. It's only fights and story/game overs.

Depends on your definition of sexy. There's mostly vore/bondage/slime, those are the main fetishes. There's some yuri subtext between the Rukoruko and Ryiru, but any scenes for those two also revolve around vore (unbirth, to be more specific) or farts. Then we have the succubus, her events are mostly tribadism and end up as vore as well.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Then we have the succubus, her events are mostly tribadism and end up as vore as well.
Well it's more absorption than straight out eating them. I'm mean it's hot and all in the game the way they do it, but after seeing what the succubus could do in this CG set:

I wish they had her do tail vore in this game. especially since it's same size vore and she gets a belly bulge.
I also wished there was more yuri in that CG set, but it's mostly just reverse rape. Well, there was a cameo from Riiru in that CG set, so maybe her and the succubus are popular enough for a sequel. I would get it.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well it's more absorption than straight out eating them. I'm mean it's hot and all in the game the way they do it, but after seeing what the succubus could do in this CG set:

I wish they had her do tail vore in this game. especially since it's same size vore and she gets a belly bulge.
I also wished there was more yuri in that CG set, but it's mostly just reverse rape. Well, there was a cameo from Riiru in that CG set, so maybe her and the succubus are popular enough for a sequel. I would get it.
Well, absorption is basically a sub-category of vore, so I'd imagine that most people who aren't into that wouldn't be into absorption either. I was also hoping that the succubus had a scene like that in the game, but no such luck, I fear. Quite the missed opportunity.
Personally I prefered Rukoruko's scenes either way and I'd really love this game getting a sequel with some more RyiruxRukoruko scenes (pure, actual yuri). I ship it so hard...
There isn't any yuri in that CG set, if I'm not mistaken. It's just a bunch of shotas and this one vore scene, isn't it? Quite sad, in my opinion. I'd certainly hope for a sequel, that would be absolutely awesome. Guess I'd have to translate that as well... ;^^

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there any working link?

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What appears to be the problem with the link? Oh, never mind, you're in the wrong thread. Take a look at the translation thread, the link on the first page should work.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28490&page=4&highlight=riiru

Unless you want the Japanese original instead, for some reason. If that's the case, just reply. I'll upload it as well, if someone requests it.
oh? apologize.. i thought the link on the translation thread only contain the data as usual, i dont know its pre-patched..
my mistake..

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh? apologize.. i thought the link on the translation thread only contain the data as usual, i dont know its pre-patched..
my mistake..
Don't worry about it. :) Translations with RPG-Maker have to be pre-patched, as far as I'm aware. You can't just take the scenario files, you have to open the game with RPG-Maker after extracting the RG-file and overwrite all of the dialogue that way. Afterwards you have to convert it into an .exe file, there's no other way to do this, from what I can tell.