[Complete - Full] Slave Matrix [RE222368]

imzebatman

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello every one this a a little translation patch made by me

just replace the text file folder in the game with this one

========================== Contents

A Non-human discipline SLG

Things will be unlocked as you pay your debt and buy tools.

- Various non-human slaves
- Various discipline tools
- Restraint, cross-section, aphrodisiac, photo taking
- Clothing change, lewd emblem, pierce
- Slaves' pregnancy and birthing
etc etc.

Japanese Title: Slave Matrix
English Title: Slave Matrix

DLSite JPN Link: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ222368.html

DLSite ENG Link: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE222368.html

Author: Auto Eden

Game size: 40mb
Release Date:Apr/09/2018

Translation patch link

https://mega.nz/#F!qWIGkLDB!6BEnhCXoQ3yWs5JckEHAuw
Please support the Developer by Buying the game!

syaoran22

Lurker
Reputation score
So every time I try to save the game crashes. Anyone have an idea around this?

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only thing I can't figure out is how to pay off the debt and get more girls. Been bothering me ever since I got it.
---

Never mind.

Last edited:

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah, a small advice for new players. This is like a stock market game. Buy low, sell high. Watch those selling prices of the girls. Don't bother with the sex toys and whips until after you've payed off your debt. Focus on just the girls and extra rooms. Also, don't worry about sexing up all the girls. Apparently, that doesn't really matter. But, it's good to get some girls, uh, "broken into" to make daily money for you to do prostitution and manual labor for ya.

Took me around the 100th day to finally pay off my debt, could've done it sooner if I've figured what to do sooner.
Also, gotta say, love the randomization you get when you knock one up and your lamia kid has 4 eyes and no arms.

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The linked file is an edited version of Races.txt. It translates more races and corrected some spelling. I didn't get them all. Feel free to use as you wish.

Link expires in 4 weeks

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't find a thread on this game in the forum proper, so I'll just ask here, does anyone know how to make the girls do work or prostitute? Nothing I do seems to make them do anything. What are blessings, I got one from a harpy and it does nothing?

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blessings mean that when you impregnate a girl, the genes used are from the one that gave you the blessing.

The phoenix blessing regens your stamina during training sessions. Has anyone found any other effects?

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone having problems with the game breaking when borrowing more than 999?

Last edited:

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So the game's had quite a few updates until now, any idea what those entailed?

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So the game's had quite a few updates until now, any idea what those entailed?
Bug fixes and changing the sensitivity levels of the girls. Great game by the way, who knew creating your own eugenics program with monster girls could be so fun and addicting?

Max Nobody

Reputation score
The linked file is an edited version of Races.txt. It translates more races and corrected some spelling. I didn't get them all. Feel free to use as you wish.

Link expires in 4 weeks
There's something I don't get, everytime I try to change Race.txt (By either manually modifying it or changing it for yours), my game freeze every time I try to buy a slave. I'm at day 190 so I don't think it's a locale/number problem (Both are in Japanese for me anyway).

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Every time I changed that file, I had to start a new game to see the effects. That might be the issue.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The translations need to be adapted to the limited space provided by the game. All the information the game is trying to give is confined to the small windows. Here how I have modified Common.txt.

Yes
No

Possession money
debt
Day

Morning
Noon
Night

Total sales amount

Race
price

HP
Feel
EXC.
Lube
Tenc
Shame

Resist
Magic
Lust
Looks
SUB
Skill

Training power

Total site sensitivity
Bust Size
General labor
Prostitute labor

Supply and demand

Selling price
Bid price

Profit

Return

Room number

I do not have enough money.

Do you want to return to the title screen?

Saving ...
I saved it.

Loading ...
Loaded.

Please wait.

I got pregnant.
Labor is lifted.
I gave birth.
Has proliferated.
Since children can not be accommodated, children will be sold.
We will accommodate the child as a slave.

Set genetic information of the player.

Labor income
interest

Done

Skin color
Hair color
Eye color
Physique

Please set the genetic information of the player.
You can change it later.

Slave matrix
I need help finding out what line 28 is. I'm not sure if 卑屈度 means SUBmission, but I'm sure it doesn't me crawliness.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like a good old engrish translation.
Oh well... at least it save me the trouble to send the files to google translate.

Edit 2:
Almost finished (~80%) translation (no engrish, content is either English or untranslated Jap):

(Newer version in next post)

It still needs some rounds of playtesting to include context for a few words.
I'm opened to suggestions for some words shortened to fit the games windows but not as accurate as their Japanese equivalent.
The text when selecting a slave (basement/target.txt) is unfinished for now.
Sfx during sex (basement/training/pant) will likely remain untranslated.

Race.txt still is 100% translated I don't intend to change it but be careful if this is true:
There's something I don't get, everytime I try to change Race.txt (By either manually modifying it or changing it for yours), my game freeze every time I try to buy a slave. I'm at day 190 so I don't think it's a locale/number problem (Both are in Japanese for me anyway).
(Other changes don't seem to crash the game.)

Last edited:

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My personal head canon is that you owe 5 billion because you went to magical bondage school.

EDIT: Some notes for Lv1VillagersA's Translation.

-There is a slave menu option that flags a slave as "Do Not Sell", however, it is currently translated as "Rest", as in order a slave to rest. It's the button that turns red when you press it.
-The purchase menu has a "Random Slave" button towards the bottom left, functionally, this should be next.

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
New translation.

There's nothing much left to translate (expect sfx during sex).
The translation is not entirely accurate but is coherent and sufficient to enjoy the game.

A little warning though:
-Loading a save with a different System/Race.txt will cause a crash (see Max Nobody's post). Start a new game if you never used any version of my patch.
-Loading a save with a different System/Attribute.txt will void all perks when selling a slave with any attributes with a new translation (the slave will still appear the same with the old attribute). If you use my previous translation, this affects Injured->Scarred (the slave will still be "Injured" but it will no longer lower the price) as well as ルチノー -> Colour mutation and メラニス ->Melanism (this will ignore the significant bonus money from these attributes).

-There is a slave menu option that flags a slave as "Do Not Sell", however, it is currently translated as "Rest", as in order a slave to rest. It's the button that turns red when you press it.
-The purchase menu has a "Random Slave" button towards the bottom left, functionally, this should be next.
Thanks,
-"Rest" -> "Keep", you have a point 保守(Maintenance) should be interpreted as: "Maintain" and "do not sell" -> "keep". "Rest" was a very poor choice.
-"Random Slave" still "Random Slave". It should be translated as "Change"(チェンジ). "Next" is a good translation as it's short but it gives as little information as "Change".
This label is shared with another button, the latter being used to select a random slave from the player dungeon and explicitly described as "random change" in its subinfo. This button in the shop does the same thing (change without regard to any logical order).
To sum it up, I use "Random Slave" despite the obvious drawbacks of using many characters and not using a literal translation, because I feel "Change" is not enough but can't come up with a shorter version of "Change this slave to a random slave".

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's nothing much left to translate (expect sfx during sex).
I changed line 247 of Imitation.txt from ぶちっ to ▓▒░POP░▒▓

Edit: I also replace the music with blank wav files because the game doesn't have a built in mute music button.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
-Loading a save with a different System/Attribute.txt will void all perks when selling a slave with any attributes with a new translation (the slave will still appear the same with the old attribute). If you use my previous translation, this affects Injured->Scarred (the slave will still be "Injured" but it will no longer lower the price) as well as ルチノー -> Colour mutation and メラニス ->Melanism (this will ignore the significant bonus money from these attributes).

Does this only effect existing slaves? New births or purchases will be fine?