What's new

[Complete - Full] Slave Matrix [RE222368]

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Considering that a new function had just been added, were there any additions in the game's text reflecting that?
The text folder is still 13,800 bytes, I tried looking through the raw JP files where I expected to the changes to exist if they were there. I didn't find any.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
June 28th update:
- Fixed that pregnancy caused by auto piston was swinging

... machine translating Japanese is crap shoot. But I'm guessing they fixed the bug I talked about. Don't have to time to even download right now.
EDIT: Confirmed, auto fuck birth control bug fixed.

Last edited:

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
Would it be difficult to translate the SFX images during sex? It would be interesting to know what they all say. Also, what is the best way to pay off the debt? I remember one of you mentioning how this is akin to a stock game, and the best method is to "buy low and sell high" My issue is that the interest rises faster than I am able to feasibly keep up with. then again this is why I don't deal in stocks.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, the SFX are just loaded from plaintext data, but they seem to be using a dynamic suffix system, so that might be a bit of a pain to do. As for paying off the debt, the stock playstyle seems to have been nerfed considerably as of more recent versions by cutting the number of slaves the shop stocks (which makes things even more of a pain in early-game), so you might want to consider generating some steady revenue by training some slaves to either send off to work or to gain a blessing from (i.e. her genes) for breeding.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would it be difficult to translate the SFX images during sex? It would be interesting to know what they all say. Also, what is the best way to pay off the debt? I remember one of you mentioning how this is akin to a stock game, and the best method is to "buy low and sell high" My issue is that the interest rises faster than I am able to feasibly keep up with. then again this is why I don't deal in stocks.
The SFX images are just noises that would be logically by whatever action you are taking, and with manga translations, were probably deemed not worth the effort. Chu for example is Japanese for the kiss sound effect.

As for gaming the stocks, if you can afford to buy the girls with the rare color mutation, albino or melinus traits when they show up in the market, do so! They maybe absurdly expensive when girls of the same race are cheap, but they will be EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE when girls of the same race are expensive, so much so that you can wipe out your dept all at once if you remember to check on them daily.

You can also flip them right away if you know what your doing. Buy them in the morning, impregnate them in the afternoon, sell them in the evening. BUT BE CAREFUL IF THEY'RE VIRGINS, as the pregnancy trait and the virgin trait are both worth the same multiplier. So if you pop their cherries, it will be a wash completely.

You can mantain the virgin trait by impregnating them by cumming into their vaginas without actually sticking it in. You will have to actually click on the vagina with the penis while it's cumming though, don't just aim cum splatters at the pussy, it won't get them pregnant. Just don't move the mouse too far up while doing this, if you don't see red text pop doing this, or see blood in the creampie afterwards, you've preserved the virginity. Assuming you didn't still it

And yes, they keep their virginity after giving birth. Don't know how works but it does.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bahahahah holy crap I didn't think this was possible this is almost like an actual biblical angel or something
lolwut.png

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In system/Common.txt there's a line "has grown up." Looks like this could be updated, I finally found it ingame. It refers to slimegirls dividing, leaving you with another identical (except clothes) slimegirl with the new one simply being put into the next available slave slot. This only started happening once I trained one, the clone maintains [Trained] and the whore crest if any. They reproduce at a surprising rate, good for money postgame.

I'd suggest replacing the line with "has divided." or "has budded." for a better translation.

Now I have to figure out if I want to work them all or sell'em to save space.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2018 8/1
· Change the hybridization process to a simple form
· Automatic sorting by race is implemented
· Fine adjustment

The text folder is still 13,800 bytes.

Edit: Okay, sorting by race means they are all sorted alphabetically by race. So good luck finding new ones...

8/4 EDIT
· Config.ini is provided so that users can set simple hybrid processing and automatic sorting

The new config file is just the new features turned off by default. I have no idea what simple mating is supposed to mean though...

Last edited:

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but when I use the English translation, all the girls that can be bought have their price maxed out. When I switch it back to Japanese, they go back to reasonable prices. Is this a bug with the game and the translation or am I not doing something right?

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The TL is buggy when used with an existing save due to how slave race names and special statuses are stored in the save file. You have to start a fresh save with the TL.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I have no idea what simple mating is supposed to mean though...
It takes traits only from the mother and blessing, where initially it was a very complicated formula that involved the mother's parents and blessing parent

Ups are how offsprings look are much more controllable; Downs are mutations(if ever wanted) are a lot less interesting