What's new

[Complete - Full] Slave Matrix [RE222368]

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
This only affects existing slave, new births and purchases will be fine.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's an updated version out on the kitty site, is the text format affected in any way or can I just copy-paste the translation we have?

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's an updated version out on the kitty site, is the text format affected in any way or can I just copy-paste the translation we have?
What exactly is the "Kitty" site?

Anyway, The file size of the "Text" folder is 13,800 bytes across every Japanese version of the game I can find. So nothing has been added or removed so the existing translation should work.

Hopefully, if the devs add more text, it will be in new txt files so existing translations aren't rendered unusable.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's referring to nyaa.si torrent site. If you don't know it, then you should check it out. It's the main source of hentai content by torrent. Another great site you should make sure to visit is ExHentai, where you'll most galleries from games, doujins and more.

Anyway, I usually like to do shit my self, but this shit is so slow, do I really need to grind money for 100 days? I can only seems to train only 2 to 3 slaves per day, and just buying and selling stock girls it's not that much better. I'm on day 24 and I don't even have 1.000.000.000. Also, any tips of how I can make the PC cum faster, I takes forever to raise that stupid cyan bar.

Last edited:

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A June 1st update just dropped, according to the Jp DLsite listing, the changes were "Fine correction, adjustment", so no idea what that means.

text folder is still 13,800 bytes.

Just played for about an hour. Used my old saves from the May 22nd version, did not experence any crashes.

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Red Tape, could pay the debt? I dont know why the game don't let me pay more than 999. If I tried to write a number over 999 nothing happens.

Last edited:

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Red Tape, could pay the debt? I dont know why the game don't let me pay more than 999. If I tried to write a number over 999 nothing happens.
No idea why that would be.

But the june 4th version has dropped. According to google translate, the change is "· Address overflow in price calculation", that sounds concerning...

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Meh, I found the error was my date settings, they need to set in japanese format. I don't really want to spam against the ulmf, but there're so many games like this that don't get attention anymore on ulmf, cool kids today seems to frequent f95zone, kinda reminds when hongfire was new and a lot of people abandoned this forum. Still, this place has an special place in my hearth, so I'll try to visit both sites. But in this game's particular case you will find a lot more of information and content on f95zone.

Bakajojo

Lurker
Reputation score
I think i have a problem - i cant loan more than a 999 g at a time - game just dont let me loan more.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updates pushed 6/16
· Maximum number of floors increased from 5 to 9
· Fixed bug due to increase in maximum floor number

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Updates pushed 6/16
· Maximum number of floors increased from 5 to 9
· Fixed bug due to increase in maximum floor number
Yay bug fix!
I hope he didn't touch the bug with the numbers format!
After all, this is the least annoying bug, that only forces you to change your system setting.
Sigh...

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
6 22 update
· Mount auto piston
· Decrease the probability of physical fitness at the peak

Mount auto piston means auto fuck, left click while fucking to activate.
EDIT bug found: Using autofuck doesn't impregnate unless you switch over to manual fucking.

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
This feature should ease the training process of girls; definitively needed with the additional floors. I can be wrong but I doubt autofuck was ever meant to impregnate the girls.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This feature should ease the training process of girls; definitively needed with the additional floors. I can be wrong but I doubt autofuck was ever meant to impregnate the girls.
... do... do you not know how fucking works?

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
... do... do you not know how fucking works?
It's alright, I'm sure for this fellow there's alot of Red Tape that he has to go through to know some things. But real question; Why would you consider the machine auto fuck not impregnating to be a bug? Seems perfectly fine unless there's a tube of cum being funneled through it then yes, it'd be a bug.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
If it's called 'auto-Fuck' (in english/romaji or katakana) then it's probably a borrowed word from English to Japanese. It can have a different meaning.
For example in my translation, I remember the author made Harpya and Harpy as separate species, but while the words may be different they actually designate the same thing.
What that means is that Japanese people often misuse foreign words.

So when I read 'auto-Fuck' I though of a missuses from the start. You're right and no matter what, 'fuck' as never been the act only using sexual toys/machine. To me, looks like another Japanese trying to use english and ending writing engRish. Maybe he meant "fuck" = "penetration" and was obviously wrong in the eyes of an English speaker, but not a Japanese speaker. So it a bug? Debatable; but I would tend to say no.

I still can be wrong as I didn't run the game to check what you said.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I see I wasn't clear with my words here. By "autofuck", I meant being able to use the penis automatically without having to move the mouse up and down.

That's why I said autofuck not impregnating was a bug. Because there was an ejactualting penis involved.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh ok, now that makes more sense. Yep, definitely a bug. First thought when I saw piston was not the motion but the toy object instead.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You were right. That's 100% a bug. I shouldn't have spoken before testing the update.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Considering that a new function had just been added, were there any additions in the game's text reflecting that?