What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.
That's a really interesting idea actually, could you elaborate a little more?

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
That's a really interesting idea actually, could you elaborate a little more?
I think it'd be interesting if there were a couple of tiers, the best ones being more expensive, but having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. in my opinion that'd make earning money more of a purpose. Also exotic slaves could be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I think it'd be interesting if there were a couple of tiers, the best ones being more expensive, but having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. in my opinion that'd make earning money more of a purpose. Also exotic slaves could be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.
It's a good idea to add some variety to the slaves and it does make sense as an incentive to earn money, you're right about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Rayman2

Reputation score
When the love/fear system is worked out, I hope this game continues to allow play styles that are not just like any other sex simulator.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Oh? What exactly do you mean by that?
It'd be great to be able to play a straight up evil master. Maxing fear without love should be possible but at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION v16 WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
It'd be great to be able to play a straight up evil master. Maxing fear without love should be possible but at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.
Yeah, understood! We do want to refine master/slave interactions for sure, so we could test some things out to see if it'd work and how we'd go about implementing something like what you mentioned.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
How do I get the mission from Ameer? He asks me for a favour but then the dialogue just ends, I don't understand...

Rayman2

Reputation score
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. What you could do now is if you have access to a lower tier version through Patreon, you can start a game with that version, then open that save with the higher tier version.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. What you could do now is if you have access to a lower tier version through Patreon, you can start a game with that version, then open that save with the higher tier version.
I'll try that for now then. Just letting you guys know, having a pocket full of denari makes me unmotivated to try the private slave missions for example.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I'll try that for now then. Just letting you guys know, having a pocket full of denari makes me unmotivated to try the private slave missions for example.
We understand, we'll try and see if a toggle option would be possible in the future for those who'd like to have that option.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score

GAME VERSION v17 WAS JUST RELEASED!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score

GAME VERSION v17.1 HOTFIX WAS JUST RELEASED!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Please put in an option to adjust the lighting in the dungeons please. The intense shadows can make the slave models' skin look weird.