What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
The Aeliana refactor looks amazing! Wow, she's stunning :love: Just gotta work on that voice over/mouth sync, it's really off now lol.
We also think she's beautiful! Yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.

Rayman2

Reputation score
We also think she's beautiful! Yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.
When you guys figure that out she'll be perfect. I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION v13.1 (HOTFIX) WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
When you guys figure that out she'll be perfect. I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man.
Wow, perfect is a big word, thanks! We think the new model fits her character and voice better, we're really proud of her!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Those kinds of things happen, it's fine! What matters is that you guys fixed it quickly.
Yeah, thanks for understanding. Sometimes something breaks and we don't catch it before releasing, but that's what community feedback is good for!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Wanna thank you for finally giving us the customizable male slave! I had been eagerly awaiting.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score

GAME VERSION v13.2 (HOTFIX) WAS JUST RELEASED!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Wanna thank you for finally giving us the customizable male slave! I had been eagerly awaiting.
Yes, finally! We'd been getting that request for a while, it was a long time coming.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Could have more position options for punishment, sex has a great variety of positions (love to see it). Punishment shouldn't be limited to just the backside area, I think there could be some more options, though the current ones are good.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Could have more position options for punishment, sex has a great variety of positions (love to see it). Punishment shouldn't be limited to just the backside area, I think there could be some more options, though the current ones are good.
You make a great point actually! We've been working on some new positions so we could maybe come up with some for the punishment scenes.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score

GAME VERSION v13.5 WAS JUST RELEASED!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.
We do have plans to implement genitalia customization for the main character but we can't say for sure when it'll be available since we've got our hands full with the love/fear system and all. As for slave customization what would be more in depth for you? Ideally what options would you like to have in that regard.