What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

You could have a few different sizes of dildos and different shapes, that'd make the punishment more interesting. You could even have the slave react a bit differently to each shape and size.

You could have a few different sizes of dildos and different shapes, that'd make the punishment more interesting. You could even have the slave react a bit differently to each shape and size.
Yeah, for now we had been focusing more on the mechanics of the punishments, we can check it out and see what sort of different dildos we could implement.

Yeah, for now we had been focusing more on the mechanics of the punishments, we can check it out and see what sort of different dildos we could implement.
I get that, gotta have the basics first. But think about it, I think the reactions to the dildo punishing are a bit lackluster right now. Actually I just thought that depending on the slave/dildo combo they could like it and it could count toward love points instead of fear.

I get that, gotta have the basics first. But think about it, I think the reactions to the dildo punishing are a bit lackluster right now. Actually I just thought that depending on the slave/dildo combo they could like it and it could count toward love points instead of fear.
That's a super interesting idea! Thanks, definitely noted.

You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.

Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION 11 WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

GAME VERSION 11.1 (HOTFIX) WAS JUST RELEASED!

GAME VERSION 11.1 (HOTFIX) WAS JUST RELEASED!

Really greatful that you guys take the time to do these hotfixes, just wanted to show a little bit of appreciation.

Wish more Patreon backed games were like you guys, loads of them only want money and don't care at all about quality control or the players.
Thank you, we do it for the community so this is a great thing to hear :)
Wish more Patreon backed games were like you guys, loads of them only want money and don't care at all about quality control or the players.

Yeah, of course! We want to be proud of what we make.

I think it'd be a cool idea to have the option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.

I was thinking about it, and it'd be pretty cool if we could give the slaves tattoos or piercings maybe even brands?

Back