What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.
Yeah, I understand. In a way it's good to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but I know these kinds of things take time.

Yeah, I understand. In a way it's good to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but I know these kinds of things take time.
Yeah, and we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game being a patreon backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.

I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?

I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?
That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)

That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)
Ahh, ok and what's the discord link? I'd rather not have to message every time there's a new release :p

Is there any chance of having a customizable/maxed out slave that is male instead of female? The female one is great but it'd be nice to have both, especially for people who aren't attracted to women.

Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION 1.0 WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

Is there any chance of having a customizable/maxed out slave that is male instead of female? The female one is great but it'd be nice to have both, especially for people who aren't attracted to women.
Yeah, you raise a good point. We'll look into implementing that, can't promise a date though.

New models look amazing! I like the updates to the story, but I gotta say that the punishments are weirdly random now, sometimes you strike but most times you can't. I can't finish questioning the slave from the runaway quest because of that :/

New models look amazing! I like the updates to the story, but I gotta say that the punishments are weirdly random now, sometimes you strike but most times you can't. I can't finish questioning the slave from the runaway quest because of that :/
Thank you! Yes, it's been reported, we'll have it fixed by the next update.

Big update, nice work!

Have you thought of having dialogue options affect fear/love points? I think it'd make a lot of sense, or else what's the point of having different options?

Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION 10.1 (HOTFIX) WAS JUST RELEASED!

Big update, nice work!

Have you thought of having dialogue options affect fear/love points? I think it'd make a lot of sense, or else what's the point of having different options?
Yeah, we're working on revamping the whole love/fear system. Should be ready by next update!

Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol

Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol
Yes, we will have more options in the future. We just started working on the female models though, so it might take a while.

Hey guys - big news! New public release!

NEW PUBLIC (free) GAME BUILD WAS JUST RELEASED!

Back