What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Ohh, I think I got it.. but it only works from changing the windows settings - is it a bug or that's how it's supposed to work?
It's not exactly a bug, but we ARE trying to solve it better. It's just how VR sound works with windows

Rayman2

Reputation score
Oh no, sadly... I mean design and game wise - would be happy to help with anything I can

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Oh no, sadly... I mean design and game wise - would be happy to help with anything I can
To be honest design wise we are pretty much ok. BUT - are you a native English speaker?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION 0.9.5 WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I thought I hadn't, but I just checked again and I actually did get it? I guess I've been too busy and didn't notice lol. Awesome update btw!
Oh, what a relief! We though maybe the notification emails were malfunctioning, that would've been a nightmare. We're thrilled to hear you liked it :D

Rayman2

Reputation score
The new build was great!! The new MC model looks crazy good... I was just wondering why the female MC still looks the same?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
The new build was great!! The new MC model looks crazy good... I was just wondering why the female MC still looks the same?
Thank you! We unfortunately had to make some other things our priority, but we're already working on it so it'll hopefully be ready by next release :)

Rayman2

Reputation score
Ohh ok, I get it. But yeah, I hope it'll be ready soon. It's going to be super hot. Are you planning on updating all the models? Including NPCs I mean.