What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Ohh ok, I get it. But yeah, I hope it'll be ready soon. It's going to be super hot. Are you planning on updating all the models? Including NPCs I mean.
We're planning on it! We want the game to look as good as possible.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Are you going to change the model's genitals? I think I saw something about it on Patreon, but I'm not sure now.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Are you going to change the model's genitals? I think I saw something about it on Patreon, but I'm not sure now.
We're working on it! We did post about it on patreon, unfortunately we couldn't implement it this release, but hopefully by the next version it will be ready.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
We're working on it! We did post about it on patreon, unfortunately we couldn't implement it this release, but hopefully by the next version it will be ready.
Oh, ok. That's awesome! Right now as much as I like the animations I can see they could do with some improvement. Thanks for taking the time to better something that isn't broken 😁

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Oh, ok. That's awesome! Right now as much as I like the animations I can see they could do with some improvement. Thanks for taking the time to better something that isn't broken 😁
Yeah that was exactly our line of thought! We're always trying to find new ways of making the game better :D

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hey guys - big news! New release!

GAME VERSION 0.9.5 WAS JUST RELEASED!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
I'm so excited to play this release, I already know by the change log that it's going to be awesome, can't waitttt 🥵

Rayman2

Reputation score
Don't know if you got the notice hehe - we just had a release this last Saturday ;)
Wow, that was a great answer haha. Loved the update, so many new things and the models look so good now, the facial expressions got so much better. Nice work!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Wow, that was a great answer haha. Loved the update, so many new things and the models look so good now, the facial expressions got so much better. Nice work!
Thank you so much! We were aware the models needed some work haha - this was a long time coming; Hopefully we can improve the animations as well :).

Rayman2

Reputation score
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.
We outright can't promise anything right now, but we do want to add that variation.

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
Have you thought about maybe having the positions that the slave has unlocked highlighted when you hit V? That way you don't have to memorize your slave's skill tree nor keep hitting keys until you get one right.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Have you thought about maybe having the positions that the slave has unlocked highlighted when you hit V? That way you don't have to memorize your slave's skill tree nor keep hitting keys until you get one right.
That's a good idea actually. It's hard to remember that kind of thing might be an issue for the players, we play the game so much that the controls are already ingrained in our brains haha!

Rayman2

Reputation score
I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.