What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
So, the new build is pretty cool - but I feel like you're a bit doing more of the same rather than bringing it to a point you could actually publish it..
Not sure how to put it,, but it feels like the new things you add are mainly 'fillers' and nothing too major..
I think apart from the marketplace (on-line) we are pretty much done with the major things and from now it's mostly adding more and more fun content. Like the quests in the last build, more slaves etc'

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
What about graphic over-haul? The game looks nice, but it would be great if it'll feel a bit more realistic.. better lighting, environment work.. Is that something you guys are considering?
Also - how are you guys adding quests? Would that be something you'd consult with the community? with your Patreons? would be great to see ideas flowing and implemented in the game.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
What about graphic over-haul? The game looks nice, but it would be great if it'll feel a bit more realistic.. better lighting, environment work.. Is that something you guys are considering?
Also - how are you guys adding quests? Would that be something you'd consult with the community? with your Patreons? would be great to see ideas flowing and implemented in the game.
Well.. an over-haul is a bit of a strong word but yeah, we always want to improve graphics, and we improve it a little each build. As for quests - we are always happy to hear ideas!! Do you have any?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
OH - btw.. you mentioned lighting - some people are seeing the rooms dark - are you one of them? It seems to be a weird bug for SOME but not most people, so we are trying to figure out who sees it this way and why

Rayman2

Reputation score
I don't have dark rooms, but the lighting feels like a very old game, I get what he's saying..

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
It should actually be ok with your GPU - have you tried lowering the settings in the menu?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Hey guys, quick announcement:

we HAVE JUST RELEASED A PUBLIC (uncensored!) BUILD!

You are welcomed to try it on the patreon page
:D
( )

Rayman2

Reputation score
Hey guys, quick announcement:

we HAVE JUST RELEASED A PUBLIC (uncensored!) BUILD!

You are welcomed to try it on the patreon page
:D
( )
I had the full version (v0.5) before, so already played the public version but it's kinda great that you are listening to what people are asking for - thanks for that!!

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
I had the full version (v0.5) before, so already played the public version but it's kinda great that you are listening to what people are asking for - thanks for that!!
We ALWAYS do that and will keep doing that :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Coliseum matches between slaves and animals? Would be pretty neat. Too bad about patreon's ban on beast, or you'd be able to add sexing to it.

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Coliseum matches between slaves and animals? Would be pretty neat. Too bad about patreon's ban on beast, or you'd be able to add sexing to it.
Yeah.. true. But, we opened a SubscribeStar today as well ( ) - maybe we can do some content which is a problem for patreon there ;)