What's new

ADV Patreon SIM Active [SlavesOfRome] Slaves of Rome

Rayman2

Reputation score
But the second time he doesn't.. it is saying he is there and you don't want to go..

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Ohhhhh.... you need to solve that ;) - it is possible to get there, but there is a trick to it ;)

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Or if you can't work it out send us an email, we'll help (just don't want to ruin it for everyone ;) )

Rayman2

Reputation score
I found it!!

PS: When isv0.8 gonna be here? Is it this month?

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
We are going to release a new public version first and then 0.8.. but we might call it 0.7.5

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
We are mostly adding voice acting this time and it doesn't feel like a feature big enough for a new version number.. although it is SUPER cool :D

Rayman2

Reputation score
We are mostly adding voice acting this time and it doesn't feel like a feature big enough for a new version number.. although it is SUPER cool :D
This will be fully voice acted?!? Damn!!! That's amazing to hear

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
Yes! Already working and fixing some small things but already recorded! ;)

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
OOC: Sorry, but this reminds me of Gladiator. A lot. A lot a lot. What, with the Barbarians and Maximus and Romans and so forth....was this based off if Gladiator? In any way?
Not directly.. not.. but you know.. it's Rome and those are just Roman names :)
PS: You mean the movie, right?

Also, guys - just a quick update you'd be happy to hear...

WE HAVE JUST RELEASED A NEW FREE PUBLIC BUILD (v0.5)!
YOU CAN SEE IT HERE:

OP
SlavesOfRome

SlavesOfRome

Reputation score
BOOM!!

GAME VERSION 0.7.5 WAS JUST RELEASED! (it's a full release.. the 0.5 is just to avoid getting to v1.0 too soon)

YOU CAN SEE IT HERE:

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried out the public version, and I like it. I was wondering if it would be possible to have an option to invert the Y-Axis when moving the camera?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
(it's a full release.. the 0.5 is just to avoid getting to v1.0 too soon)
That's not how version numbers work. You can have versions 0.10, 0.11 and so on.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I tried 0.7.5, and enjoyed it for a while. I hope that we can raise our slaves' skills through having sex with them and having them love me as well, instead of just by punishing them. I want to take the "good" master path, and not beat my slaves so much, but currently that punishes my progression.

Also, can anyone tell me how to use the X-Cross? I have it purchased, and I spent the skill points needed to unlock it. But whenever I choose to use the X-Cross in the Punishment menu, it says that the Emperor has temporarily banned its use. Did the game developers lock it out because of some bugs, or do I have to do something in game to get it to work?