What's new

Patreon SIM Active [SmutCube] Fuck Nights At Fredrika's

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
FNAFTitle.png

Developer Website: Smutcube.com

Gameplay: The player takes the role of a security guard for a sex bot showroom. Their goal is to avoid contact with the sex bots who wander the halls at night. Utilizing the tools available to them they must manage their attention across 6 different robots with different mechanics and keep them out of the player's office. Failing to do so will result in a sex scene as well as fines that are deducted from the player's pay. The money earned can be used to purchase items that will help the player, or used in the "toy box" mode to setup your own scene with the sex bots.

Controls: Primarily mouse, with some keyboard shortcuts. Use the mouse or W/D to look at your left and right doors. You can also right click or press S to bring up your tablet to check cameras, interact with lights, etc. If you're looking towards a door, you can left click or press W to close the door.

Fetishes: Furry, Robots, Femdom, Dub-con.

Latest version 0.12.5:

Patch Notes:
Rewrote large portions of game code, adding and tweaking features.

Added an additional difficulty option "Dynamic Difficulty", this mode will cause each of the bots to get harder/easier every time you win/lose to the specific bot.

Campaign (Story, Halloween, and Festivus) nights have "special" difficulties which are unaffected by player settings.

Hourly rate is no longer tied to difficulty, instead hazard pay increases with each bot's difficulty. Hazard pay is no longer awarded on a game over.

Added a "Festivus" Christmas event hosted by the holiday AI Feste with 12 event nights. The odd nights require finding a present of a given color, the even nights require losing to a specific bot. A color blind accessibility option is available in the settings menu to make the presents monochrome.

All holiday (Festivus + Halloween) events will be available the week of April Fools (04/01-04/08) as an annual reminder of how foolish I was in estimating how long the holiday event would take.

Polished main menu U.I. to match the settings menu added last patch.

Completely remade Foxy's femdom game over scene as it was destroyed by a Unity update.

Changed the mechanics behind the charges incurred by the player. Players can avoid cleaning charges by skipping the game over scene, cleaning charges will increase the more times a scene is looped up to 3 times. "Destruction" of property charges remain unavoidable.

Fredrika's AI has been tweaked, the more lights are turned off the more likely she is to attack the player. Her maximum movement speed has been increased and is tied to her difficulty level

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's up SmutCube. ^^ About time you uploaded that masterpiece here. Welcome to the ULMF forums and hope you enjoy your time. Now back to ensuring Bonnie doesn't hack me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
While I don't really care for the premise, I've been keeping tabs on this project simply because of how dedicated Smutcube is to churning out weekly builds. He's honestly one of the hardest working developers I've ever seen and has a really novel concept here.

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
What's up SmutCube. ^^ About time you uploaded that masterpiece here. Welcome to the ULMF forums and hope you enjoy your time. Now back to ensuring Bonnie doesn't hack me.
While I don't really care for the premise, I've been keeping tabs on this project simply because of how dedicated Smutcube is to churning out weekly builds. He's honestly one of the hardest working developers I've ever seen and has a really novel concept here.
Thanks for the warm welcome (back)! I created my ULMF when I started (and made some of my first blunders regarding releases with it, in one word: adfly), but haven't had the time to do proper roll outs to multiple sites until I went full time a few months ago. I'll definitely be uploading all future releases (and games) here as well.

emiya. alter

Reputation score
Hello.This link which is download the game is unable for me.When i open it,mega can not take me to the file.I am the frist time to use mega,so can you teach me how to solve it.

S

SDoomas

Hello.This link which is download the game is unable for me.When i open it,mega can not take me to the file.I am the frist time to use mega,so can you teach me how to solve it.
What's your region? Do you have an account on MEGA?
The link works as it should on my end, I assume most people's

weatherman

Reputation score
how can i draw the springtrap's attention to me on version 0.16? is it even possible possible?

OP
S

Smutcube

Lurker
Reputation score
how can i draw the springtrap's attention to me on version 0.16? is it even possible possible?
Purchase the Honeypot miner from Mangle's shop, then click on it during the night to start mining. If you don't stop the miner by clicking on it again it will eventually become over stimulated and attract Springtrap.

weatherman

Reputation score
Purchase the Honeypot miner from Mangle's shop, then click on it during the night to start mining. If you don't stop the miner by clicking on it again it will eventually become over stimulated and attract Springtrap.
thanks Smutcube

Last edited:

Promilek

Reputation score
Hi.
I have a question. How to see all jumpscars / sex scenes. Eg Puppet and machine or others. Because I noticed in Toy Box that "Meat Sack" has animations like: Trapped pegging, Trapped femdom, table missionary, door trap doggy. How to see it all in the game. I mean what do you have to do to get these jumpscars / sex scenes? 😅❤

Attachments

ximpressed

Reputation score
Hi.
I have a question. How to see all jumpscars / sex scenes. Eg Puppet and machine or others. Because I noticed in Toy Box that "Meat Sack" has animations like: Trapped pegging, Trapped femdom, table missionary, door trap doggy. How to see it all in the game. I mean what do you have to do to get these jumpscars / sex scenes? 😅❤
can you tell me how you got that first?
no idea how to do it

magicguy

Reputation score
Hello, I'got a problem. I'm trying to complete the festivus event, but i can't find the gifts for sex bots. I found the one for fredrika in first night but I can't find the correct ones in further nights (i clicked on every gift on the map but none of them works). I there something else that i have to do first?(im stuck at 3th night of festivus)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello, I'got a problem. I'm trying to complete the festivus event, but i can't find the gifts for sex bots. I found the one for fredrika in first night but I can't find the correct ones in further nights (i clicked on every gift on the map but none of them works). I there something else that i have to do first?(im stuck at 3th night of festivus)
The presents are placed random
I think I once had a bug of the right present not being there too (or I missed it)
Most likely you are missing it.
They can be everywhere. I think I found the presents next to the shop robot pretty late.
Some presents you can only see from a different camera, looking at the same spot.

I remember that you can cheese the game by not taking the phone call and finishing the mining. I don´t know if you can find the present before that too?

Guizink

Reputation score
eI wanted to know when new lighter updates will be released for Android because a lot of people don't have a computer or a powerful machine to play the latest versions

papna

Reputation score
View attachment 28797

Developer Website: Smutcube.com

Gameplay: The player takes the role of a security guard for a sex bot showroom. Their goal is to avoid contact with the sex bots who wander the halls at night. Utilizing the tools available to them they must manage their attention across 6 different robots with different mechanics and keep them out of the player's office. Failing to do so will result in a sex scene as well as fines that are deducted from the player's pay. The money earned can be used to purchase items that will help the player, or used in the "toy box" mode to setup your own scene with the sex bots.

Controls: Primarily mouse, with some keyboard shortcuts. Use the mouse or W/D to look at your left and right doors. You can also right click or press S to bring up your tablet to check cameras, interact with lights, etc. If you're looking towards a door, you can left click or press W to close the door.

Fetishes: Furry, Robots, Femdom, Dub-con.

Latest version 0.12.5:

Patch Notes:
Rewrote large portions of game code, adding and tweaking features.

Added an additional difficulty option "Dynamic Difficulty", this mode will cause each of the bots to get harder/easier every time you win/lose to the specific bot.

Campaign (Story, Halloween, and Festivus) nights have "special" difficulties which are unaffected by player settings.

Hourly rate is no longer tied to difficulty, instead hazard pay increases with each bot's difficulty. Hazard pay is no longer awarded on a game over.

Added a "Festivus" Christmas event hosted by the holiday AI Feste with 12 event nights. The odd nights require finding a present of a given color, the even nights require losing to a specific bot. A color blind accessibility option is available in the settings menu to make the presents monochrome.

All holiday (Festivus + Halloween) events will be available the week of April Fools (04/01-04/08) as an annual reminder of how foolish I was in estimating how long the holiday event would take.

Polished main menu U.I. to match the settings menu added last patch.

Completely remade Foxy's femdom game over scene as it was destroyed by a Unity update.

Changed the mechanics behind the charges incurred by the player. Players can avoid cleaning charges by skipping the game over scene, cleaning charges will increase the more times a scene is looped up to 3 times. "Destruction" of property charges remain unavoidable.

Fredrika's AI has been tweaked, the more lights are turned off the more likely she is to attack the player. Her maximum movement speed has been increased and is tied to her difficulty level

how to cheat this game