What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
to clarify the starting post, it both says the story is 100% done but also that the links are only half the game, which one is it? XD
Its due to it going to be the official translation when Marimo was told about the translation half way pointish he approved the translation but asked to stop releasing the WIP translations so on here the translation files are halfway but the translation is done and sent to Marimo now so its just waiting till it gets published.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Its due to it going to be the official translation when Marimo was told about the translation half way pointish he approved the translation but asked to stop releasing the WIP translations so on here the translation files are halfway but the translation is done and sent to Marimo now so its just waiting till it gets published.
To add to this, it did screw over the "hard mode" patch, seeing as it would basically be posting the game here. Maybe I will much later down the line or something, but definitely not anytime soon. Can't stop anyone else from doing it, of course

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Fingers crossed it gets posted on the English Dlsite.
I assume it would, seeing as pretty much all of his other works are there as well. Hell, Mayaktheunholy's translation of Kamikaza Kommittee Ouka RPG is being sold as the official English version (as well as a quick and dirty translation of Signal Forces, but we don't talk about that). Give it some time, it'll show up

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh nice, hopefully we get the release soon. I'll buy it for sure!

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good work!, it'll have to wait til my next pay cycle to pick it up. But I hope it does well. Posted a link on Karryn's Prison discord to hopeful push a few your way!

Illudere

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the translation !
Just bought it, we sure need more games from translated.
I do not know if you are in the ending credits, but it is at least cool that you are properly credited in the content description page.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the translation !
Just bought it, we sure need more games from translated.
I do not know if you are in the ending credits, but it is at least cool that you are properly credited in the content description page.
I added myself, Krystallize, and Damoriva to the credits, yeah. I just might do another game by Marimo in the future, but it won't be for a while as I have two games in mind first

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Congratulation for finally finishing this gem. But you guys should be playtest it more. Several dialogs are getting cut off because the lines are to long. Also some parts of the translation are somewhat questionable, bordering to a pseudo MTL translation (especially in the beginning).

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Congratulation for finally finishing this gem. But you guys should be playtest it more. Several dialogs are getting cut off because the lines are to long. Also some parts of the translation are somewhat questionable, bordering to a pseudo MTL translation (especially in the beginning).
That's fair, I should've looked into making everything flow together better. Though the line bit I assume you're talking about the H Scenes where the box fades out, and while that wouldn't be impossible to fix, the fact that I can't see that box in the editor (as far as I can tell there isn't a way to see it, I could be wrong) makes it a massive pain in the ass to fix.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think its anywhere near the abominations that are MTL I finished playing through yesterday and cant really say anything that hasn't already been said already really great job though speaking of buggy stuff I'm just going to drop this here incase it helps someone but when I got the complete translated game I copied it over the half translated copy I had and when I started the game it was quite laggy still don't know why but I extracted the game again and put the saves of the old copy inside and it worked fine I don't know if there's something in the X amount of translation to it that it didn't like or what but either way it works now.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think its anywhere near the abominations that are MTL I finished playing through yesterday and cant really say anything that hasn't already been said already really great job though speaking of buggy stuff I'm just going to drop this here incase it helps someone but when I got the complete translated game I copied it over the half translated copy I had and when I started the game it was quite laggy still don't know why but I extracted the game again and put the saves of the old copy inside and it worked fine I don't know if there's something in the X amount of translation to it that it didn't like or what but either way it works now.
Thank you, I also wouldn't know how to begin trying to figure out how to fix that, assuming there could be something I can even do, but thank you for finding a solution

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I know now what causes the "out of box" text. My game was using another font than the supposed one. But a new error creeped up afterward. Anyone else got this squares in their equipment screen?
1605714840726.png

Gummiel

Reputation score
I know now what causes the "out of box" text. My game was using another font than the supposed one. But a new error creeped up afterward. Anyone else got this squares in their equipment screen?
View attachment 36047
Run the game with Japanese locale (can use something like locale emulator for that if you don't want to set your entire system to jap locale)

asianmashi

Reputation score
Hello
Does anyone here know how to fix this problem
1605795403351.png
I was very eexcited to try this but this kept popping up
Please help

g533

Reputation score
Hello
Does anyone here know how to fix this problem
View attachment 36072
I was very eexcited to try this but this kept popping up
Please help
pretty sure you need to download the thingy I think its the engine that it runs on.