What's new

RPG [SofthouseChara] Bunny Black / バニーブラック

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black

It seems like I get an error when trying to save. Is there a way to fix it?

Would link screenshot but can't.
You have to run the game as administrator, otherwise you can't save and you will get a number of worthless pop ups as you play..

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Enjoying the game quite a bit, but I'm wondering if anything is missable or if there are storyline branches. It seems like I can plow straight forwards and not worry about anything so far, but I was wondering.

A list of all scenes and how to get them (in Japanese) is here and it doesn't seem like any are missable.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Enjoying the game quite a bit, but I'm wondering if anything is missable or if there are storyline branches. It seems like I can plow straight forwards and not worry about anything so far, but I was wondering.

A list of all scenes and how to get them (in Japanese) is here and it doesn't seem like any are missable.
Well, there are quite a few missable, but only if you go forward too fast. Best way is to, before doing Main Quest, spam Rest - Prison - Shop, until there's nothing left. The rest is 5 Blue Books, 5 Red Books and 5 Black Books.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Main Missions only, those are the Red ones.
Thanks for the info! I'm a hentai games completionist. I'm itchy without a full walkthrough/wikia telling me what I might miss. :D

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've been playing the game for hours now and I still have no jail. I've only done 1 red event though. When does the jail appear?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been playing the game for hours now and I still have no jail. I've only done 1 red event though. When does the jail appear?
Further down the main storyline, which you advance by doing red quests. Also, the difficult levels are meaningless, at least in the early stages. What really matters is what dungeon it is. A difficulty 3 in dungeon X can be several times harder than a difficulty 6 in dungeon Y, for example. That fucked me over a few times before I realized it.

Also, on a different note, since there is no wiki I'd like to cross check the endings I got to see if maybe those are all?

Spoiler alert, if anyone cares.
In my epilogue, the list of things that happen after the last boss, there was the whole "you become overlord and have a child with the previous one", then the foursome with the tifur, oni, succubi and triclope girls, then the overseer Ekate, Rakia and then with Shia and the Princess. Is that all? Haven't played NG+ yet.

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there known issues with win 8.1? When I try to save I just get some info popup in moonrunes. Game does not crash, just kinda refuses to create a save file.

EDIT: Seems like one of the harmless oddities: Simply launch as admin, fixed it.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only part need to be careful for missable is probably when there is forced event that lead you unable to go to prison anymore + no more able to fight the event female you release (they come as yellow in map)

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Further down the main storyline, which you advance by doing red quests. Also, the difficult levels are meaningless, at least in the early stages. What really matters is what dungeon it is. A difficulty 3 in dungeon X can be several times harder than a difficulty 6 in dungeon Y, for example. That fucked me over a few times before I realized it.

Also, on a different note, since there is no wiki I'd like to cross check the endings I got to see if maybe those are all?

Spoiler alert, if anyone cares.
In my epilogue, the list of things that happen after the last boss, there was the whole "you become overlord and have a child with the previous one", then the foursome with the tifur, oni, succubi and triclope girls, then the overseer Ekate, Rakia and then with Shia and the Princess. Is that all? Haven't played NG+ yet.
If I'm not mistaken, there's nothing in NG+ other than trying a new difficulty.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God damn it. I equiped a Bloody G.Sword by mistake and can't get rid of it. It takes a chunk of my HP every time I attack, which is unfortunate since I am the tank of the party.

I have level 3 remove curse, but it doesn't work. Does it need a higher level?

EDIT: Nevermind, I can get rid of it at Rakia's Shop for 1000. But shouldn't the skill work tho?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

God damn it. I equiped a Bloody G.Sword by mistake and can't get rid of it. It takes a chunk of my HP every time I attack, which is unfortunate since I am the tank of the party.

I have level 3 remove curse, but it doesn't work. Does it need a higher level?

EDIT: Nevermind, I can get rid of it at Rakia's Shop for 1000. But shouldn't the skill work tho?
There are a few bugs that are being fixed by Aroduc, you should check the official Forum, he has already uploaded a Quick Fix. Although you shouldn't be equipping Cursed Items anyway >.>

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are a few bugs that are being fixed by Aroduc, you should check the official Forum, he has already uploaded a Quick Fix. Although you shouldn't be equipping Cursed Items anyway >.>
It was a mistake. I was opening Magic Boxes a bit too fast and miss clicked. =p
Thanks for the tip about the forum.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black [softhousechara] English Translation

I finished the game. Pretty decent one like the rest of his translations.

honestly that's a smart move the only flaw to this plan is that someone else might pick up his projects.
Well I dont think there is much competition. Well there are the alicesoft games, but I think he wont touch stuff thats already gets a translation.
I also dont think that he will translate a rpg maker game. So lets just wait and see what is in for us in the future.

Is that all? Haven't played NG+ yet.
I think there is one with the adventurers, but I not too sure about that.

btw. did someone go through all the 3 non quest dungeons (demons hunt, dragon hunt and the other one)? Only went through the first one and at the end you fight a boss and you are told, that there are 2 others to fight. I was too lazy to do them. Just want to know what is down there.

You can find a full save here:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black [softhousechara] English Translation

btw. did someone go through all the 3 non quest dungeons (demons hunt, dragon hunt and the other one)? Only went through the first one and at the end you fight a boss and you are told, that there are 2 others to fight. I was too lazy to do them. Just want to know what is down there.
At the bottom of Demon Hunt (B7F), you fight doppelgangers of the strongest band of adventurers. They all appear throughout the story, and aren't actually very tough together.
At the bottom of Dragon Hunt (B2F), you fight the Half Dragon. She's very easy if you level up the Illusion Magic tree and just use Mirage every turn. Otherwise she'll wreck your party with her AoE like every other dragon.
There is no H reward for beating any of the optional dungeons, which is sad. You just get to carry over 9 party members in NG+.

I don't know what third optional dungeon you are talking about, since the fire, ice, and overlord's throne dungeons are all technically optional.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far almost cleared everything except 1 part.
Where the heck Sayaka at ?, all i know she randomly spawn in dungeon as yellow dot, but only meet her 1x (and strange that 1 is in demon gate).
what i did atm is brought a vulture feather (this act like awareness to check enemy in map) and just teleport to 4 point and see if there yelow dot on map or not, but still havent seen sayaka anywhere :mad:
The progress is still before that forced event, where you can't go to prison anymore so yeah she should still appear just no luck

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems like Aroduc decided he wanted to finish another project, BB2 is in the back burner for now.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do the other two games pretty much play like this one? Meaning, should i be able to navigate through the other two games having played this one in english?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The only part need to be careful for missable is probably when there is forced event that lead you unable to go to prison anymore + no more able to fight the event female you release (they come as yellow in map)
Could I get some more info on this event of doom so I can hold off on doing it? Also, even red quests will disappear if not taken after a few days.