What's new

RPG [SofthouseChara] Bunny Black / バニーブラック

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black

Could you provide a link for the English wiki? I tried doing a Google search but kept pulling up general, basic, bare bones 'softhouse chara' wikis without even a machine translation rip of the Japanese site.
If you got this from a google search, then that's the best you can get in English. For games which do have info (Bunny Black is not one of them), all of it is machine translated from the Japanese wiki I provided earlier.

Once the scene from the coloured books has been viewed, there's no need to keep the books. They don't sell for a lot so one could simply discard them and not worry too much about it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll try and finish the sequel later on when I have time, but it seems the dungeon exploration mechanics have been given a bit of an overhaul. Anyone who can't read Japanese either needs a machine translator and some trial and error to get by or will have to wait for an English interface translation patch.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once the scene from the coloured books has been viewed, there's no need to keep the books. They don't sell for a lot so one could simply discard them and not worry too much about it.
Good to know, thanks :)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you got this from a google search, then that's the best you can get in English. For games which do have info (Bunny Black is not one of them), all of it is machine translated from the Japanese wiki I provided earlier.

Yeah, thats the same one I found before. Thanks for the help though.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which scenes do the books unlock anyway?

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help I cannot use the appraise and remove curse skill
when I use it party menu pop up not the item menu
is there a way to fix this ??

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

help I cannot use the appraise and remove curse skill
when I use it party menu pop up not the item menu
is there a way to fix this ??
Get the fix from the .

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the second game in the series.

Fewer skills to choose from the first so it's easier to focus on a character build, the difference is the ability to distribute skill points to all characters upon level-up which complicates things slightly until players get the hang of it.

More enemies and more variety in the backgrounds than the first, the story is also slightly longer so that will slow down unofficial translation.

Like the first game, it's possible to get 100% CG and scenes on the first run, but players will need outside help since it's very very difficult and somewhat time consuming to do so.

Edit: Perhaps it's a coincidence, but the owner of the aforementioned English wiki has actually updated the Bunny Black 2 page with a considerable amount of information lifted from the Japanese website. Helpful for those who don't want to navigate at source.

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the second game in the series.

Fewer skills to choose from the first so it's easier to focus on a character build, the difference is the ability to distribute skill points to all characters upon level-up which complicates things slightly until players get the hang of it.

More enemies and more variety in the backgrounds than the first, the story is also slightly longer so that will slow down unofficial translation.

Like the first game, it's possible to get 100% CG and scenes on the first run, but players will need outside help since it's very very difficult and somewhat time consuming to do so.

Edit: Perhaps it's a coincidence, but the owner of the aforementioned English wiki has actually updated the Bunny Black 2 page with a considerable amount of information lifted from the Japanese website. Helpful for those who don't want to navigate at source.
I'll wait for Aroduc to finish translating BB2 before playing it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll probably finish 3 by the time a translation for 2 is released if the other posters are right regarding project timelines.

It's a fun series and there's understandable appeal for the franchise compared to softhouse chara's other works; even the latest release is related since the main heroine has a direct link to the Bunny Black character roster.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He said in the forum that he started tot translate BB2, but he will finish another project he is working on before going back to BB2.
He said it should take him 3 months to finish what he is doing now, so hopefully, he should finish BB2 by the end of the year.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like they've fixed the ability to attach things in this forum, so I'm putting up my own New Game+ data for the first game here as an online backup.

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished my 3 runthroughs of the second game. I'm leaving my newgame+ save data here as an online backup.

Since I've done two of the games, I might as well get started on the third. I give myself 2-3 weeks to finish it completely based on my progress from the first two.

Attachments

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finished my 3 runthroughs of the second game. I'm leaving my newgame+ save data here as an online backup.

Since I've done two of the games, I might as well get started on the third. I give myself 2-3 weeks to finish it completely based on my progress from the first two.
You are like an addict that can't wait for the next batch XD

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd never played softhousechara games prior to Akuma Musum eno Kanban Ryouri, the back-story is from the Bunny Black games so decided to give them a whirl.

Repetitive but very addictive gameplay for me. The scenario writing isn't half bad either.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somene have at least a translation patch for the menus (rakia's bar, options, ect.) of Bunny Black 2?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The translator for Bunny Black isn't starting work on the second part until months from now, moreover there aren't any unofficial translations for the second game available anywhere else.

The menus in the second game aren't all that different from the first, the difference is most of the character development and inventory maintenance takes place in Rakia's store with events and rest taken care of at the palace.