What's new

RPG [SofthouseChara] Bunny Black / バニーブラック

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Bunny Black

Do the other two games pretty much play like this one? Meaning, should i be able to navigate through the other two games having played this one in english?
Nop, they are quite different, you will be completely lost.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far almost cleared everything except 1 part.
Where the heck Sayaka at ?, all i know she randomly spawn in dungeon as yellow dot, but only meet her 1x (and strange that 1 is in demon gate).
what i did atm is brought a vulture feather (this act like awareness to check enemy in map) and just teleport to 4 point and see if there yelow dot on map or not, but still havent seen sayaka anywhere :mad:
The progress is still before that forced event, where you can't go to prison anymore so yeah she should still appear just no luck
Cass and Ayaka have a random (low) chance of appearing ON THE UPSTAIRS TILE of any dungeon other than Demon/Dragon Hunt every time you enter. In the Hunt dungeons, they have a random chance of being one of the yellow dots, but you will more than likely just run into minibosses instead.

Find a job that takes place in a dungeon where the exit is nearby and you can see all of the upstairs tiles. Tower of Storms and Garden Lair quests are usually good for this. I also recommend putting 5 points into Warp to unlock Teleport, then maxing that to unlock and acquire Egress. Now it's just a matter of entering/exiting until you see a yellow dot on the upstairs tile.

Do the other two games pretty much play like this one? Meaning, should i be able to navigate through the other two games having played this one in english?
The second game plays similarly to the first and has a streamlined interface and simplified mechanics. You should have little trouble with a machine translator. The third game however throws in a completely new element that you will likely have trouble dealing with using only machine translations.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The second game plays similarly to the first and has a streamlined interface and simplified mechanics. You should have little trouble with a machine translator. The third game however throws in a completely new element that you will likely have trouble dealing with using only machine translations.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot! Really enjoyed this release.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could I get some more info on this event of doom so I can hold off on doing it? Also, even red quests will disappear if not taken after a few days.
I reached this part, it's the mission "Map the cave". It warns you things will change once you do it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I reached this part, it's the mission "Map the cave". It warns you things will change once you do it.
Dont clear that map until u finish everything, thats the forced event that not allowed you to go to prison anymore and can't meet sayaka and cass.
but enter once, he will said something about surface and just leave. After that u can go surface for more event.
After everything clear (prison female kill / cass + sayaka / all surface event) you can start continue and clear that red quest

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cass and Ayaka have a random (low) chance of appearing ON THE UPSTAIRS TILE of any dungeon other than Demon/Dragon Hunt every time you enter. In the Hunt dungeons, they have a random chance of being one of the yellow dots, but you will more than likely just run into minibosses instead.
what do you mean "upstairs tile"?

The stairs leading upwards (which you can't ever use)?

Do they stay on that tile, or wander around? becuase if it's the latter, their spawn location doesn't really help, considering the extremely low range on your enemy detector.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what do you mean "upstairs tile"?

The stairs leading upwards (which you can't ever use)?

Do they stay on that tile, or wander around? becuase if it's the latter, their spawn location doesn't really help, considering the extremely low range on your enemy detector.
Yes, it's the stairs leading up that you can't use (except in Demon/Dragon Hunt). The popular solution is to buy a lot of the rock bird monsters with Awareness because it stacks with itself. Hawk Feathers give the same effect, but are incredibly rare from treasure chests and magic chests.

Keep in mind this expedites the process. I highly recommend levelling Warp up to five and maxing Teleport. That way you can instantly move to the stairs tile and back to the exit. You don't need the Awareness or Feathers this way either, although those will make it even faster.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

OMG OMG they translated this i can't wait to start playing it. :D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it's the stairs leading up that you can't use (except in Demon/Dragon Hunt). The popular solution is to buy a lot of the rock bird monsters with Awareness because it stacks with itself. Hawk Feathers give the same effect, but are incredibly rare from treasure chests and magic chests.

Keep in mind this expedites the process. I highly recommend levelling Warp up to five and maxing Teleport. That way you can instantly move to the stairs tile and back to the exit. You don't need the Awareness or Feathers this way either, although those will make it even faster.
Huh. didn't know it stacks, but yeah, i make tons of use of the egress teleport power.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Find a job that takes place in a dungeon where the exit is nearby and you can see all of the upstairs tiles. Tower of Storms and Garden Lair quests are usually good for this. I also recommend putting 5 points into Warp to unlock Teleport, then maxing that to unlock and acquire Egress. Now it's just a matter of entering/exiting until you see a yellow dot on the upstairs tile.
Is there a time limit to getting the additional scenes with Cass and Ayaka? I'm on my 2nd run and am at the point before I take on Ekate and Roger. Each time I do encounter one of the hero parties it is a choice of Cass, Ayaka and Tatsumaki. Unfortunately I've fought Cass at least 3 times AFTER I beat Ayaka and Tatsumaki as part of the story and have failed to unlock the additional scene.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a time limit to getting the additional scenes with Cass and Ayaka? I'm on my 2nd run and am at the point before I take on Ekate and Roger. Each time I do encounter one of the hero parties it is a choice of Cass, Ayaka and Tatsumaki. Unfortunately I've fought Cass at least 3 times AFTER I beat Ayaka and Tatsumaki as part of the story and have failed to unlock the additional scene.
You have until the rebellion start quest. You can accept the "map the cave" quest that starts the rebellion chain and let it sit in your inventory. Then you can grind scenes forever.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know that, but my question relates specifically to Cass and Ayaka. To get their additional scenes players have to beat them at least twice for the 1st scene and then an additional two more victories to clear Cass. Ayaka is supposed to need 6 battles in intervals of 2 each. However I've beaten Cass three times now but have yet to see any of the additional scenes.

Edit: It seems there is a time limit or I'm doing something wrong. Finally found Ayaka a second time and immediately got a scene when I returned to base. Since I didn't try grinding for Cass before triggering Ayaka's quest, that might be why I'm not getting the additional Cass scenes.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Latest translated exe version seems to be 1.20.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll have to replay this game, cause I loved it even without translations, bet it will be even better with them.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've began to play it, quite enjoyable for now but... what is the thing about the map? It's so tiny, and you can neither show a bigger version nor see your character in it :(
Is it a skill you need to acquire?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've began to play it, quite enjoyable for now but... what is the thing about the map? It's so tiny, and you can neither show a bigger version nor see your character in it :(
Is it a skill you need to acquire?
The special ability "map" allows players to see where they are on the ground. Without the ability it's like flying blind since it's easy to get flanked especially when moving through already explored areas.

Hint: Look at the unit descriptions. That's the easiest way to solve your problem.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The special ability "map" allows players to see where they are on the ground. Without the ability it's like flying blind since it's easy to get flanked especially when moving through already explored areas.

Hint: Look at the unit descriptions. That's the easiest way to solve your problem.
OK, so it's a skill, thanks ^^

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, is there any way to distinguish between story advancing missions and normal side quests?
edit: ok seems that there are red events that advance it, I didn't encountered one yet so I was wondering :)

Also, what does this sign mean?:

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a trap. It'll change the direction the character's facing randomly towards any of the 4 compass directions.

Looking at your picture, why aren't you putting the fairy into your party?! Simply putting her in the centre and then hiring an additional unit (the pig unit is good) to cover the rear should make it very unlikely she'll face melee attacks.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a trap. It'll change the direction the character's facing randomly towards any of the 4 compass directions.

Looking at your picture, why aren't you putting the fairy into your party?! Simply putting her in the centre and then hiring an additional unit (the pig unit is good) to cover the rear should make it very unlikely she'll face melee attacks.
Because this was maybe my second or third quest ^^
Now I have much more people :)