Re: Soo Cubus - Prostitution Sim

I say yes to all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see how people are having issues with only three stamina points and the landlord raising the rent.

Just spend your first three points on CHA and $300/$400 on your first day on STR, go to sleep, then go start working the alley. Bump up your CHA to 10-12 or so to start getting the "double team" animation in the alley for more money, then start working on raising your INT to 12. Once it hits 12, you will trigger the Nerd Guy event. After that, just keep working at the library (better pay) and go back to raising CHA for more money per "job."

When you get the event where the library boss fucks Soo, you will be able to stay at Nerd Guy's place for only $100 a night for the rest of the game. Once your CHA gets high enough, $100 will be chump change, and you can go about raising your other stats for other events and areas.

I thought it was clever that in order to succeed in the game well, the player needs the intelligence to bump up Soo's INT to make the game easier.
Yeah, that exploit won't work in the final game. You'll get charged the same amount no matter where you stay. By that point there will be other ways to pump your stats and make money, though, making the whole process a bit easier.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that exploit won't work in the final game. You'll get charged the same amount no matter where you stay. By that point there will be other ways to pump your stats and make money, though, making the whole process a bit easier.
I'm hoping for someone with better scenes/animations than Guy. He's a lazy/terrible lover. At least the Landlord puts some work into it... gross as he is. :p

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm hoping for someone with better scenes/animations than Guy. He's a lazy/terrible lover. At least the Landlord puts some work into it... gross as he is. :p
Ha ha, fair enough. Given his obvious inexperience I figured I would make Guy very passive. Maybe I can work in some more active animations after a while, once Soo has slept with him enough times or something.

Guy aside, there are at least six lovers total planned, possibly seven, all with different personalities and animations. So there should be plenty of variety for each player.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an option to cater to female clientele? Or just men?

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an option to cater to female clientele? Or just men?
I plan on making an area that's more or less female-only clientele, and I'm going to pepper some of the existing areas with female clients as well once the game is more fully-formed. The next major NPC you can 'woo' is also female, and the next Patreon build going up tomorrow will allow you to get it on with her. I'm not a massive fan of the current animations, but they're a start, and I'll improve them as I go forward. So yeah, no worries, Soo will get her lesbo on.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New build released! Check the devblog. It has a new dungeon-ish area to explore, with some monster sexings. If that's your thing.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did the movie theater location get removed?

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did the movie theater location get removed?
Nope, it's still in there. Your Chr might not be high enough to trigger the cut scene.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope, it's still in there. Your Chr might not be high enough to trigger the cut scene.
I did reach 100 Charisma, it still didn't trigger the "option" :eek:

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did reach 100 Charisma, it still didn't trigger the "option" :eek:
You also have to perform in the cars a certain number of times. I believe the magic number is 18. I tested it on this build since you asked and it worked, so it has to be one of the two.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

New build released! Check the devblog. It has a new dungeon-ish area to explore, with some monster sexings. If that's your thing.
Hmm, neat! So "Resist" rolls a check against Soo's STR, and "Persuade" rolls against her INT?

Two things I'd like added:
  1. A "Fuck Anyways" button in encounters. Deliberately take the sex penalty, allowing the player to see the animation even after their stats allow them to breeze past the enemy.
  2. A "Leave Now" button to pair with the "Explore!" button. Allow the player to leave the dungeon, although it still spends the remainder of their stamina.

As to the monsters, I will wish for a be-tentacled thingy, and for the Wobbly Blob to be more... blobby, instead of humanoid, in its sex animation.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, neat! So "Resist" rolls a check against Soo's STR, and "Persuade" rolls against her INT?

Two things I'd like added:
  1. A "Fuck Anyways" button in encounters. Deliberately take the sex penalty, allowing the player to see the animation even after their stats allow them to breeze past the enemy.
  2. A "Leave Now" button to pair with the "Explore!" button. Allow the player to leave the dungeon, although it still spends the remainder of their stamina.

As to the monsters, I will wish for a be-tentacled thingy, and for the Wobbly Blob to be more... blobby, instead of humanoid, in its sex animation.
- Yep, exactly so. Wanted to give Str and Int more of a purpose, since Chr is still the most important stat by a fair margin.

- Most definitely intended on a 'Fuck Anyway' button. Will probably stick it in the next time I add more monsters. Was reluctant on the 'Leave Now' button since I wanted all of the Stamina to be allotted to the sewers, but yeah, reducing it to zero if you decide to leave is a good idea.

- There's a tentacular thing of sorts in the next build, in fact, though it's more than just a random encounter. As for the blob... honestly, I hate that animation. I'm going to scrap it and make it a bouncing orb in its normal state.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New build on the devblog, folks who are interested. It's a week-and-a-half build this time thanks to some mild screwups on my part, so there's quite a bit of new stuff to see, including plenty more animations and a new area. The devblog has full details of changes / additions on the latest post.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have to ask. i'm i wasting time in the sewers trying to find an bad end XD? keep letting them have their way but a bad end isn't triggering. so i'm guessing there isn't one for here?

to any one who found all the endings. care to share how to get them?

edit: ah, just a little more and you can get the tentacle bad end in the sewers. just have to wait until you encounter some black monster with hair.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

New build on the devblog, folks who are interested. It's a week-and-a-half build this time thanks to some mild screwups on my part, so there's quite a bit of new stuff to see, including plenty more animations and a new area. The devblog has full details of changes / additions on the latest post.
Hmmm... yay Blobby! And tentacles! And a couple bugs:
  • If Soo is hauled into jail for non-attendance, sleeping on day 99, the day-counter starts going up by two instead of one. Which means it skips to day 101, and lets you continue playing without end.
  • Su's "subbed in for Soo" jail scene has "Paid rent with body!" in the button in the upper-right.
  • I had no idea who "Joe" was, when he appeared near the start of an expedition to give his warning... but the end of that same expedition turned out to be the tentacle monster. I think. I was moving kinda fast, so my memory might be wrong.
  • Landlord doesn't increment his counter when Soo misses her jail dates. I dunno if this should be changed, unless maybe there's a new bad end ("You missed an entire 20 days? Fine, we're not letting you out any more!") in store.

I think every NPC who lets Soo share their house should be a source for a "bad" end. Not necessarily "bad" in the sense that Soo doesn't enjoy herself, but "bad" in that you don't complete the stated objective of the game. So Su gets Soo her very own police uniform (and why not? jail attendance is at an all-time high!), Guy seduces Soo over to the Dork side of the Force...

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have to ask. i'm i wasting time in the sewers trying to find an bad end XD? keep letting them have their way but a bad end isn't triggering. so i'm guessing there isn't one for here?

to any one who found all the endings. care to share how to get them?

edit: ah, just a little more and you can get the tentacle bad end in the sewers. just have to wait until you encounter some black monster with hair.
Yep, wanted to give players plenty of time to explore the sewers before essentially getting locked out. There will be a way to bypass that thing eventually. As for endings, there are currently only three.

Hmmm... yay Blobby! And tentacles! And a couple bugs:
  • If Soo is hauled into jail for non-attendance, sleeping on day 99, the day-counter starts going up by two instead of one. Which means it skips to day 101, and lets you continue playing without end.
  • Su's "subbed in for Soo" jail scene has "Paid rent with body!" in the button in the upper-right.
  • I had no idea who "Joe" was, when he appeared near the start of an expedition to give his warning... but the end of that same expedition turned out to be the tentacle monster. I think. I was moving kinda fast, so my memory might be wrong.
  • Landlord doesn't increment his counter when Soo misses her jail dates. I dunno if this should be changed, unless maybe there's a new bad end ("You missed an entire 20 days? Fine, we're not letting you out any more!") in store.

I think every NPC who lets Soo share their house should be a source for a "bad" end. Not necessarily "bad" in the sense that Soo doesn't enjoy herself, but "bad" in that you don't complete the stated objective of the game. So Su gets Soo her very own police uniform (and why not? jail attendance is at an all-time high!), Guy seduces Soo over to the Dork side of the Force...
Yes! I hated that old blob. Lesse:

- Don't know if I ever would've found that bug on my own. Huh. I've revamped the way days pass since this build so it might not happen anymore, but I'll experiment.

- ... well, shit. I'll change that. Thanks!

- Yes, the flag for Joe showing up was too specific. I've changed that too. He should appear properly in the next build, and then pop up in the warning for the bad ending. Among other things.

- Change of day progression should deal with this one, too, but I'll look into it.

As for the NPCs, I've already started to add in extra scenes that pop up if you stay at their houses too many times, though I'm going to hold them back until the item system comes into play. Probably won't be a little while. They're most definitely going to figure into the endings, however.

Thanks for the notes! Very helpful.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got the sleep with the landlord guy (20 times was it) marriage end from the earlier release. just now on the tentacle bad end. what is the third end if i may ask?

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got the sleep with the landlord guy (20 times was it) marriage end from the earlier release. just now on the tentacle bad end. what is the third end if i may ask?
Reaching 100 days. Though now I'm not sure if that's implemented in this build or not. If not then it's definitely in the next one.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found a glitch. if you double or triple click, you can accidently pay 200 or even 300 per night sleeping with at guys house. it's as many clicks as you can get in before the screen dims.