What's new

Soo Cubus - Prostitution Sim

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Soo Cubus - Prostitution Sim

Will there be ending animations in the final product? Like Landlord pounding away on the wedding night, and sewer monster tentacle loving?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn you.... now i too would like to see soo having sex in a wedding dress. just the white cup brah, pantyhose and garters would be awesome to see animated.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

found a glitch. if you double or triple click, you can accidently pay 200 or even 300 per night sleeping with at guys house. it's as many clicks as you can get in before the screen dims.
Yeah, not surprising. I guess the screen transition isn't fast enough. I'll look for a work-around.

Will there be ending animations in the final product? Like Landlord pounding away on the wedding night, and sewer monster tentacle loving?
I've certainly considered that, yes. If there are they'll probably be among the last things I do.

Relic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Western developers are coming a long way lately.. Or these type of games are my weakness.

Something that I think could go a long way is basic palette color swapping. Though it seems like unnecesary work. But its something that you could work on while you are bored or have come to a halt in production. And I suppose that stat editing for testing is off the table, right?

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Western developers are coming a long way lately.. Or these type of games are my weakness.

Something that I think could go a long way is basic palette color swapping. Though it seems like unnecesary work. But its something that you could work on while you are bored or have come to a halt in production. And I suppose that stat editing for testing is off the table, right?
I've considered palette swapping but it would take a ridiculous amount of time to recolour all of the sprites. It would also double the amount of animations, and given that Stencyl is already chugging under the size of the game I don't really want to press my luck. It's the same reason that I probably won't pursue a second character, as I'd originally intended, and will just make sequel games.

Once the game is done I'll probably allow for an unlockable cheat mode that will let you set your stats to whatever you like. For the moment, though, I'll save all the testing stuff for myself.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New build out, doods. It has two new locations for you. Including a church. Yes, now you can befoul the holiest of places.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Current build not working on the blog site. The LoK is the previous weeks build :>

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Current build not working on the blog site. The LoK is the previous weeks build :>
Yeah, I know. It's fixed. It worked when I tested it out last night so I have no idea what went wrong in the meantime. Reuploaded and it's good now.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new build hath been posted. It includes two new fuckbuddies that you can befriend, and plenty of associated animations. Getting ever closer to a complete game.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A new build hath been posted. It includes two new fuckbuddies that you can befriend, and plenty of associated animations. Getting ever closer to a complete game.
sweet, gonna try it out right now.
edit: whut? full rent, dog dangit!

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got tired of it after about a week in game. STR is being pushed too hard. I have so many clients not pay I can't even pay rent most days. I could probably push through it by intentionally nailing the landlord 20 or so times, but that just seems cheesy. IMO the game needs a lot more leniency.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got tired of it after about a week in game. STR is being pushed too hard. I have so many clients not pay I can't even pay rent most days. I could probably push through it by intentionally nailing the landlord 20 or so times, but that just seems cheesy. IMO the game needs a lot more leniency.
I find it quite easy though, just throw everything in strength and set the focus on intelligence, first day use the starting money on charisma and from there switch between strength and charisma school and pray that rngesus is kind to you. hope this helps.

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Grrrrr :( I got the bad ending for not paying rent too often.... Honestly even 200 bucks / day is hard to pay & actually progress..... Maybe you should reduce those rates a bit.
Make it 75-150-300 .... That would people actually allow to progress.

Liked the rest though. Funny little game that doesn't take much to get into.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those of you who think this game is "too hard" need to change your strategy. This game is crazy easy. Put your first three points in CHA, spend the entire first day going to the gym. You will never get ripped off in the back alley or petrol station with STR at 4. From there, work on CHA and/or INT. When you get a high enough CHA, you can do "car jobs." Once you do, get your STR to 6, and you'll never get ripped off at the car location. From there you should keep pumping CHA for more money while also working on INT and STR. When you get either STR or INT to 12, you get news locations to work. You can access the movie job by continuing to work in the car location until Sid scouts you out.

You'll never get negatives working at the library or movie studio. If you're getting "mucled out" by Sew at the strip club, then raise your STR to 15 or so, and you won't have that issue anymore. You should have all your stats to at least 14 anyway so you can unlock the sewers.

It's very easy to get enough money and have one or two of your three stamina points to raise whichever stat you want daily. It's a very fun and simple game, and the new scenes with Sew and Joe are cool. Kinda like staying with Joe the best, though... guess I'm into that dominating monster stuff. LOL... this is a hentai forum after all.

Question: Are the $300 and $500 horse race sex payment supposed to be the same or will they get their own animations later?

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those of you who think this game is "too hard" need to change your strategy. This game is crazy easy. Put your first three points in CHA, spend the entire first day going to the gym. You will never get ripped off in the back alley or petrol station with STR at 4. From there, work on CHA and/or INT. When you get a high enough CHA, you can do "car jobs." Once you do, get your STR to 6, and you'll never get ripped off at the car location. From there you should keep pumping CHA for more money while also working on INT and STR. When you get either STR or INT to 12, you get news locations to work. You can access the movie job by continuing to work in the car location until Sid scouts you out.

You'll never get negatives working at the library or movie studio. If you're getting "mucled out" by Sew at the strip club, then raise your STR to 15 or so, and you won't have that issue anymore. You should have all your stats to at least 14 anyway so you can unlock the sewers.

It's very easy to get enough money and have one or two of your three stamina points to raise whichever stat you want daily. It's a very fun and simple game, and the new scenes with Sew and Joe are cool. Kinda like staying with Joe the best, though... guess I'm into that dominating monster stuff. LOL... this is a hentai forum after all.

Question: Are the $300 and $500 horse race sex payment supposed to be the same or will they get their own animations later?

Thanks for the help.... If there is a new update with more content I will follow your strategy
My point is still the same: This is a game you play 1 or maybe 2 times if nothing changes or gets added to it. (Updates or any kind). IF there is new content of course you have a good reason to play it again.
I don't plan on playing a simple game like that for hours non stop without any change though and try to find out these tactics.... The humour is really great but it works exactly 1 time! After that the magic is gone. Same thing for the Hscenes. After a few times it's just straight repetition which is quite boring.

So yeah, if you know what you are doing this game is easy maybe but I don't think people want to play this game for Hours and multiple times just to find these things out.

As I said I liked the game but I wouldn't grind in it for hours.

Maybe do a "casual" mode for guys like me and a "hard" mode for guys like you who really can't get enough.

Anyway just my opinion and I can't stress it enough! I Like this game.... just not that much that I would play it for hours... :O

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@FallenAngelMen and Monkey Boy: That's fine, and I'm sure that works, but requiring that I need a specific strategy and good RNG goes a bit far for a hentai game (IMO). That's the sort of effort I'd be willing to put into WoW or a real job, but for an H-game I want to...perhaps not breeze through it...but definitely not have to put too much serious thought or effort into basic gameplay.

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New build at the devblog. Check it out in the main post.

There are plenty of comments and critiques above, I know, but I'm too damned tired at the moment to address them properly. All I'll say right now is that I wanted to make an H game that was actually a game, and not just a series of easily-accessible sex sequences. If you want less-to-zero challenge, well, sorry, but that's not my goal.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just saw the new poll, Since majority is on pixelation of cut scene art, what will happen to the current art during cut scenes?

Since the art is great and smooth, while you already have some cut scene art for multiple characters, will they not be used? :c

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found a kinda gamebreaking bug (free money, basically). What do I get if I tell you? :p

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, no idea how I've missed this game, it's great! My only problem is that once the rent pops up to 800$, it's getting too hard to pay it every day. Also the game would benefit greatly from some more CG's, but that's probably asking for too much :p