What's new

South City

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: South City

((I don't think you were near Max, Grave.))

"I'm laughing because these fools don't have the strength to pose a challenge." the man says, walking towards Max and smiling "Name's Jasper, the Gunsmith Alchemist. And who might you be?" he asks, clenching his right fist and bringing it up below his chin, revealing a transmutation circle on the back of his fingerless glove.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"All you need to know is my title, I'm the Healing Flame Alchemist. Now, if you excuse me I've got more important business to attend to seeing as you can hold your own against these freaks." With that Max jumps into a side alley and continues his search for any medics.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Damn this whole mess." Jasper says, shaking his head and taking off after Max, hopefully being within earshot "What exactly are you looking for? I know this whole city like the back of my hand."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Max stops and sighs. "I'm looking for medics. One of our men has a plan and I need to gather the medics together."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Finally! What took everyone so long to figure out I had no idea where they went? Aside from that, where are we going now? Sen replies, standing up and moving towards Miranda.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well. Most of the medics are at the frontlines, helping our soldiers. If you need them, then you'll have to get back to the frontlines." Jasper says, stopping near Max and grinning "I'll head back there ahead of you and clear the way." he says, turning on one foot and taking off in a sprint back towards the front lines.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Max watches Jasper run back to the frontlines and performs a facepalm. "Great, I was hoping I wouldn't have to get stuck into the main battle." Max then follows Jasper though keeping a good deal of distance between the two of them. "Though I still have them left."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cynder would reach the "flank" and find out there wasn't going to be any trouble reaching the others if the need arose...The entire fight seemed to be taking place down one street, with the friendly on one end, and the undead coming up the street, kind of slowly...With the exception of when any spotted something reflective, in which case they'd run after it.

As Jasper said, the medics were near the "line", but a short distance behind the soldiers. It would be obvious that the current attack was slacking off, although some of the less frightened soldiers seemed to act as if this was just a break between waves.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasper arrives, looking over the battlefield "Freaks. Gotta hate 'em." he says, drawing his handgun from his side "I'll kill 'em all" he says, now slowed to a run towards the soldiers who were taking a slight break were.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack moved to the right flank, hoping that the rest of his team would do their jobs. He drew his revolver as he got closer to the battlefield. He already knew two things that should be checked first. As soon as he got to his position, Jack approached the nearest soldier. "Jack Cynder, the Hellfire Alchemist. Who's in charge here?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Harrison nods in acknowledgement to Jack and heads off to the left flank.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda grinned and motioned for Sen to follow her, "We'll head back to the office, get directions, and then head out to help." She took off.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So what did we get called down here for anyway? More crazy controlled people like back at central? Sen asks, curious about what they were to do.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Yeah." she said over her shoulder, "More zombies."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Uh... Did you hit your head or something? Zombies aren't real. Those people back in central were obviously either under the influence of some weird alchemy or main some mind control poison. Sen says, giving Miranda a look as though the woman had just grown an extra head.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda laughed, "Zombies is as good a word as any for what they are." Then she turned to face Sen, walking backwards, "By the way, just to clear something up for you, though I'll want to keep it from the others.... What gender do you think I am?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You're either a feminine guy or a masculine woman, not sure which, but it doesn't matter unless you're planning to ask me out. Why? Sen replies, guessing the other person is hoping to shock her with some reveal.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Just clearing a little up, in case you've seen the weird looks on my face when talking about the Fuhrer." she giggled, "I'm female, but I'm quite fond of both genders, which I know is very strange, but..." she shrugged and turned back around when they reached the office, "Thought you ought to know!" she headed inside, "Kain! Where did the others go?"

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I guess you do have some shock value. Never worked with a bisexual, androgynous alchemist before. Following Miranda inside, Sen speaks up again, Who's Kain?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda guestured to the bespectacled young man, "That's Kain."