What's new

ADV [Sprite Hills] 異次元屋敷怪異録 / Inter-dimension Mystery Estate Records (RJ199575)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Dot Ero] [Sprite Hills] Inter-dimension Mystery Estate Records "異次元屋敷怪異録"

This game was quite something.
If this circle would make an RE h game (with puzzles) it'd be so freaking awesome!

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok the game was cool, as all of this circle,do i want more H content¿? of course im a pervert!! but i think that as already have been said here its a great H game, we need more like this.

And... Of course thanks a lot to ToaruLL, dude ty for that walktrough, without people like you and etigoya (real gentleman) this games could be hard to beat and we could lose very good stuff, so shut up and take my +rep, ty dude, write that long must be boring but you grant (at least to me) an easy way to see all the game (belive me i have tried by myself xDD).

As ever sorry for my shitty english

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone explain the ending? It looks like her two friends are about to enter. Is she about to unleash the house upon her friends?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone explain the ending? It looks like her two friends are about to enter. Is she about to unleash the house upon her friends?
In the final ending? Basically.

There is some sort of narrative justification for it, but it more-or-less boils down to the fact that she's become a real pervert and thinks it would be interesting. And that her friends will enjoy it. Eventually.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

In the final ending? Basically.

There is some sort of narrative justification for it, but it more-or-less boils down to the fact that she's become a real pervert and thinks it would be interesting. And that her friends will enjoy it. Eventually.
Am I the only one who wouldn't mind seeing that gloriously backfire in the end and all three of them in the same room getting screwed?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

didnt updated any new games for like 3 months or so

was too busy with work and stuff and know when having the time coming back and see what is new out there

what did i find? Sprite Hills new game? What the ... cant believe this!!!

time to just spend some money and dig in!!!

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright so I've followed everything in the walk-through (thanks for that), except for the puzzle in the right most room (opens the dark room), and now after getting the torch, she refuses to go across he beam.

Either this is the bug the creator was talking about or I'm missing something.

Help!

Ganemede

Reputation score

Alright so I've followed everything in the walk-through (thanks for that), except for the puzzle in the right most room (opens the dark room), and now after getting the torch, she refuses to go across he beam.

Either this is the bug the creator was talking about or I'm missing something.

Help!
There is a walkway above the beam if you are the part where I think you are. You can use that to get across.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that statue puzzle mustve been a bitch to implement...

it would be easy in game maker but it was annoying as fuck when i tried on rpgmaker

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to use the screwdriver on red statue hehh when all items are grey clolored text?:confused::confused:
have the same thing, only with the dining room key

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is anyone translating this? My efforts on the previous game stalled months ago, a new game might be what I need to get excited about translating again. It looks like a much simpler game too.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nope, tentakuru I would be more than happy you attempted to translate this gem cheers friend.

I tried to interact but nothing happens. I can't get the key. Did I miss something? :confused:
Did you look at the mascot picture in the right side of the mansion

Updated walkthrough with working picture link sorry about that...

have the same thing, only with the dining room key
how to use the screwdriver on red statue hehh when all items are grey clolored text?
Items are just used automatically you don't actually have to enter your inventory to use them.

A little hint if you still feel stuck and the walkthrough isn't helping, I can only say look around the game is full trial and error no deaths and bad endings here just progression and stuckness, so keep trying....

Last edited:

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a big fan on the first two games of the circle wich I consider to be among the best h-games out there. This game is also very good if you consider it only as a standalone game. The number of scenes is pretty much the same as the first game and for 756 yens, it's definitly worth it.

However, if you compare it to the first two games, it's still a little disappointing. The art is still very good, but it feels a little wasted for the h-content. Unlike the two first games, this one uses only the game camera to show the scenes, but in a pixel made game like this, this means we can't see much and feels limited. If you remember, each scenes in the first two games had its unique perspective of the action, a camera and a setting customed for each scene. It was also more zoomed in the action, so the pixel art was very enjoyable and more detailed. In this one, apart for the mirror world scene, we can't enjoy them as much.

I don't know if this game was supposed to be a little game before he goes back to an akanemichi sequel, wich would be awesome, but this feels more like a first work than a third. Or a transition work, wich would be understandable considering the price. I also think that he could have gone further to develop the plot idea, a girl lost in a haunted house, but ended up being rather soft comparing to the two first games again.

Still, it is a very good game and I will continue to support the circle !

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a big fan on the first two games of the circle wich I consider to be among the best h-games out there. This game is also very good if you consider it only as a standalone game. The number of scenes is pretty much the same as the first game and for 756 yens, it's definitly worth it.

However, if you compare it to the first two games, it's still a little disappointing. The art is still very good, but it feels a little wasted for the h-content. Unlike the two first games, this one uses only the game camera to show the scenes, but in a pixel made game like this, this means we can't see much and feels limited. If you remember, each scenes in the first two games had its unique perspective of the action, a camera and a setting customed for each scene. It was also more zoomed in the action, so the pixel art was very enjoyable and more detailed. In this one, apart for the mirror world scene, we can't enjoy them as much.

I don't know if this game was supposed to be a little game before he goes back to an akanemichi sequel, wich would be awesome, but this feels more like a first work than a third. Or a transition work, wich would be understandable considering the price. I also think that he could have gone further to develop the plot idea, a girl lost in a haunted house, but ended up being rather soft comparing to the two first games again.

Still, it is a very good game and I will continue to support the circle !
I felt that something was lost as a result of no bad ends... but i must admit i plan on doing something similar... like I wish there was a minigame involved with crossing the vibrating horse.
im just overly fond of my bad ends, which is what i loved about the other 2...the bad ends that it did had just blew me away completely.

but yeah making the character get involved in sexy things as part of the challenge that lets them move forward might be a solution to the gor problem

dasam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I felt that something was lost as a result of no bad ends... but i must admit i plan on doing something similar... like I wish there was a minigame involved with crossing the vibrating horse.
im just overly fond of my bad ends, which is what i loved about the other 2...the bad ends that it did had just blew me away completely.

but yeah making the character get involved in sexy things as part of the challenge that lets them move forward might be a solution to the gor problem
Yup I agree with you, it was interesting to HAVE to go through these to progress, instead of a game over. Most of the first game scenes were bad ends, wich bothered me a little, but the second one was more half-half. Stil, it's the lack of stage setting during the h-scenes that really felt different.

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, tentakuru I would be more than happy you attempted to translate this gem cheers friend.

Did you look at the mascot picture in the right side of the mansion

Updated walkthrough with working picture link sorry about that...

Items are just used automatically you don't actually have to enter your inventory to use them.

A little hint if you still feel stuck and the walkthrough isn't helping, I can only say look around the game is full trial and error no deaths and bad endings here just progression and stuckness, so keep trying....
ok, thanks.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup I agree with you, it was interesting to HAVE to go through these to progress, instead of a game over. Most of the first game scenes were bad ends, wich bothered me a little, but the second one was more half-half. Stil, it's the lack of stage setting during the h-scenes that really felt different.
i wanted both to be honest...like if you failed to cross the beam youd fall in the hole and even more sex down there... i mean i know that still puts it back on gor but it didnt feel good solving puzzles to get the next scene, i like it when the sex is the puzzle or is a punishment for failing it (even if the sex is the puzzle)

like that slave game spin off with erina... it had a single battlefuck fight in it but it was so sweet.

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm have problems try to get with the yellow medal what I'm following the dogs head but there no space it the wall

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm have problems try to get with the yellow medal what I'm following the dogs head but there no space it the wall
make sure you interact with the broken dog head before following the way and search the wall.