What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
You were right, I had a www/www folder, and it seems that's where all the files went. Because I thought that if you dragged the www folder onto the already existing www folder, that would copy the new www folder onto the already existing one rather than place a new www folder within that one.

Learning is fun. And thanks for the help.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, Is there a mod with Female MC?
Is there a mod list?

Megamanx1991

Reputation score
Anyone have a guide to get all true forms? Currently stuck on Track Girl as I cant find out how to trigger True form.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a guide to get all true forms? Currently stuck on Track Girl as I cant find out how to trigger True form.
Fight her with the track guy. Same goes for everyone else, fight them with the person that seems to be fated to them

SNStep

Reputation score
For all of them, they need to be in the second part of the encounters, just to be clear.

Ayumu (Childhood friend):
Confront her with the initial protagonist. She'll automatically transform after using her first special move.

Mayu (Track):
Confront her using the member of the track team, and use the "Catch Your Breath" ability. This will be automatically triggered after she puts you in the Berserk status for a few turns, or if you're on New Game+ you can use the Sprint magic to take two turns and then be forced to use it afterwards (this also works, if you have done the expansion and have the photo of Stona+Merona that gives the same effect).

Yukari (Swim team):
Confront her using the member of the swim team. She'll eventually transform after using her second special move.

Mutsuki (Class president):
Confront her using the delinquent. After her first special move, you'll get a dialogue tree. Pick the aggressive response (note that she will continue reusing this move, and the tree will reappear, until you pick the one that transforms her).

Yui (Occult club):
Confront her using the occult club member. Use "Investigate" at some point.