What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

DankUta

Reputation score
Anyone know where all the notorious are? I've only managed to find 1. Also the other heroes, I've found the blonde guy in the forest and the invisible guy in the swimming area.

oydgiupo

Reputation score
Could you share save files please? I am stuck at the last boss. It always game over after beating her.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Full Save (Only Trophy Collection not completed)
For the lazy bums:ROFLMAO:

Leaving a like would be appreciated

P.S. You can change the breast size and skin color of the last boss by talking to the ghost next to her

Attachments

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
finally found the last character i was missing was in the first zone there a breakable window on the left side near the second checkpoint/ the door that makes you go back to home base befor the first boss now i have all 8 playable characters one of them should be the one that make the pink hair girl transform

well non of them made the pink hair girl/ribbon girl transform
mc=first boss
brown hair guy=twin tail girl
tan guy= swimming girl
blonde guy= green hair girl
blue coat guy= long hair girl
brown coat guy/turn invisible guy= nurse
guy with glasses=must be ribbon girl but cant make her transform during her second phase when she summons like 5 clones.
long hair guy=blonde long hair girl in the gallery

i have the gold achievement for like all bosses but ribbon girl anyone know who it is unless im just picking the wrong options befor the fight?

final edit: beaten the game 2 times now and the only thing i did not do was fight the purple hair girl that always with you and make the ribbon girl transform during phase 2 fight

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Savebegging already? :cry:
Anyway, whoever translates this will have a colossal amount of work. Most of /data is manageable, though breaking text formatting is very, very likely. But the battle lines... Oh my Chtulu! They're pure nightmare. Or bliss, as a code monkey's intellectual masturbation aid.

So I scrapped my trial Pixie and started again from scratch, out of curiosity... What an horrendous amount of time and effort she took (and some marvelous work from SQDT to make her, obviously).
If anyone's interested, battles could look like this (just the dialogue, the interface's not in there).
Err, it's 1% proofread and 5% tested. You've been warned: BACK UP (or back off :p).

Attachments

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
If someone is interested in mtl i used translator++ 2.5 with mixed results. Not good but better than nothing.
But maybe i'm too dumb to use this program to get everything. Good luck.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If someone is interested in mtl i used translator++ 2.5 with mixed results. Not good but better than nothing.
id be interested in that

Oskar1899

Reputation score
FINALLY TOOK DOWN GREEN HAIRED GIRL!!!!
Let me start by saying I spent around 5 hours to finish her. The strat I used was have 8 EP heals (the ones that do a little over time). Use 4 for each phase, then have 2 big heals (1 for each phase). Unlock the 240 finish skill to sacrifice some life for damage (use it when she's about to make you come and you can't heal yourself). Finally, there's a skill that shows the number 80 and appears every know and then (it's basically a free hit as far as I know). Have all of those and then you have a chance to beat her. I had to get very lucky with how she attacked as well. This is what I did, if there's a better way please let me know. It was brutal.

Edit: I'd just like to come back and say I have just found the level up materials/potions. It's a little easier now :)

Last edited:

portela6565

Reputation score
finally found the last character i was missing was in the first zone there a breakable window on the left side near the second checkpoint/ the door that makes you go back to home base befor the first boss now i have all 8 playable characters one of them should be the one that make the pink hair girl transform

well non of them made the pink hair girl/ribbon girl transform
mc=first boss
brown hair guy=twin tail girl
tan guy= swimming girl
blonde guy= green hair girl
blue coat guy= long hair girl
brown coat guy/turn invisible guy= nurse
guy with glasses=must be ribbon girl but cant make her transform during her second phase when she summons like 5 clones.
long hair guy=blonde long hair girl in the gallery

i have the gold achievement for like all bosses but ribbon girl anyone know who it is unless im just picking the wrong options befor the fight?

final edit: beaten the game 2 times now and the only thing i did not do was fight the purple hair girl that always with you and make the ribbon girl transform during phase 2 fight
can u share image guy for ecah girl cuz i tryied the last 34 guys adn dont worked

Oskar1899

Reputation score
from what i saw some boss transform depending on who you pick
mc=first boss, the girl with twin tails/where you learn to jump=brown hair guy, swimming girl= tan guy, green hair girl= blond guy under the rope where the bike is, the pink hair girl=??? tried all the characters that were alive the guy with brown outfit and guy with blue outfit non make her transform also looks like im missing 2 characters when you die the final 2 on the right,

and looks like there also a gallery but from what i can see im missing 2 bosses and 2 secret bosses one im missing is the one in green hair girl floor i could not beat and im pretty sure the last one is in pink hair girl floor there a door i could not reach with a candle that not lit
For the green hair girl floor the secret boss is unlocked by lighting the candle. Lure one of the flame mobs near the candle and let him hit you near it. That'll light it up. Also, how do you break these windows/glass doors that block you cause I can't seem to figure it out.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm curious about the ending. Can someone explain what happened?
I can't hook the game with the usual text hooker for MV, so I'm completely blind about the game context.
Well, aside from what the DLSITE description says...
i'd like to know too.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you break these windows/glass doors that block you cause I can't seem to figure it out.
that should be blonde guy that you meet under the bike that talking to cats i think he the bad boy ill have to double check

can u share image guy for ecah girl cuz i tryied the last 34 guys adn dont worked
this is the best I can do since it looks like the game deleted it's own exe and since I have rpg maker I put all models next to each other I also took this pic with my phone since my pc being mean hope the pic is clear edit: looking on my pc its a little blurry but it should do the job
20210227_082348.jpg

portela6565

Reputation score
this is the best I can do since it looks like the game deleted it's own exe and since I have rpg maker I put all models next to each other I also took this pic with my phone since my pc being mean hope the pic is clear edit: looking on my pc its a little blurry but it should do the job
View attachment 38024
For me blue coat guy and long hair guy dont make these girls on succubus can u guess why? ty for info!

How to uncloth them i need to know xD

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
maybe i'm too dumb to use this program
Nah, definitely not. If anything, that's way better than not trying at all :cautious:
It's that grueling a task. Any other game is wa〜y easier. I'll be having nightmares of "\\."s backslashing me in my sleeep.

If I may: please, don't even think of sharing a partially working MTL. Make 110% sure everything works. (that's beyond 1 single person to test)
If not, you'll be kickin' in the balls any potential fan translator.
If there is a decent translator interested in this game, please PM me. There's much, much work in the scripts, and I'm confident I can assist.

I'll be trying to come up with an interface patch (not the battle dialogue like C_pixy because that's beyond my abilities) but that'll take time.
Menu items are as elusive as a tsundere elf maiden :cry:

Oh, and guys: please use spoilers. I'm just gonna ignore this thread if I'm to be spoiled about a game I spent much more time inside, than playing it.

Reputation score
Sorry but the file is Wolf RPG? or RPG Maker?

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhh as far as the notorious...
There is an area in the first zone where you can push barrels around, believe it is right after the 2 fairies midboss? Anyways you push the barrel over to the bottom right of the map all the way to the teapot blocking your path. Pull the lever and it blows up letting you go through there to fight Elfride. Area with the track star there is a yellow button in one of the maps, simply jump on it and you can go in to fight Alma Elma. Area with the swimmer, you eventually can see a set of stairs that leads up to empty water, believe this is after this area's midboss...just walk up to the empty shrine-looking place and you'll be greeted with chests suddenly appearing and a door to Sophia.
Might update this later but that should cover the first 3 zones.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've compiled a list of the PCs/NPCs. Remarks/critics about the romanization would be welcome.
That should help the discussion, as "the green-haired girl" or "the big-tittied gal" can only go so far...
- Ichinose Seiji, Kendo club
- Tendo Naoto, Athlete
- Shimizu Jun, Swimmer club
- Hombo Tooru, Delinquent
- Hatsuzaki Makoto, Occult club
- Misawa Mitsuru, Computer club
- Sakuragi Nozomi, Drama club
- Sababu Mamoru, ???

- Ayase Ayumu, Tennis club
- Naoe Mayu, Track&field
- Kuzumoto Mutsuki, Council president
- Misaki Yui, Occult club
- Mitsuki Yukari, Swimming club
- Yoshino Nina, Delinquent
- Mochiduki Etsuko, School nurse

- Mnemosyne
- AlmaElma
- Elfride
- Fulbeua
- Sophia
- Succubus-chan
- PFKS/Pafukusu

There's one name I like quite a bit in there... Her skills' names are also quite interesting ;) Looking forward to find out in-game!

Darkarx5

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry I could need a little help with the following:
How do you actually fight the nurse? I defeated all bosses with correct mc, picked up her card, but she still just wants to heal.

Do you need to trigger something i missed?

Thanks in advance.

OP
T

TheTanStar

Reputation score
Sorry I could need a little help with the following:
How do you actually fight the nurse? I defeated all bosses with correct mc, picked up her card, but she still just wants to heal.

Do you need to trigger something i missed?

Thanks in advance.
You need to talk to her with your EP above ~80% i.e. when it flashes, you then pick the third dialogue option "......", then she offers to solve your "problem", after that you can fight her.